Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible (16127 Views)

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2013
Jesus did a lot of miracles that if they were ever recorded, the world wouldn't contain them. Well , here are some miracles that did not make it into the bible.

* An insane man stepped on his excreta and he became whole
* Once, Jesus defecated on dead soil, it became fertile and started producing fruits (the apples are extremely delicious)
* while he was still learning carpentry from his father, they had to meet a deadline set by Herod. Jesus just spoke a word and amazing furnitures handcrafted by angels fell from the sky
* once, a lion chased him and from his sweat came out fire-breathing dragons that consumed the lion. They set out to conquer the world but they were quickly thrown into the bottomless pit.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2013
* once, Jesus was playing a football match with his friends. He scored a goal and out came the angels singing "worthy worthy is the lamb that has scored"
* At the age of 2 while he was still a young chap, he single-handedly beat up a roman soldier and the heavens were opened and a voice came saying "this is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased"
* while young Jesus was still developing his powers, he had a stomach upset, the fart that followed caused a mini earth quake, an hurricane swept through Israel and the dead were resurrected because they couldn't bear the odour in their grave.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by ZACHIE: 11:23am On May 06, 2013
you and your senders are all insane

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Emmyk(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2013
This dude is mad.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2013
ZACHIE: you and your senders are all insane
Take a chill pill dude and relax, I wasn't sent by anyone. I do the sending.
emmyk: This dude is mad
Good christian behaviour. Can you prove that those events never happened?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Areaboy2(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2013
as funny as they sound, the one about helping his dad out has some truth to it (in recorded manuscripts of course).

Although I cant vouch for all of them lol

Another one was when Jesus and his childhood friend were playing up on the roof, the boy accidentally fell and broke his neck. Villagers gathered and asked Jesus, why did you kill him?. Jesus replied "I never did, it was an accident". So Jesus woke the dead boy up and said.. "tell them.. did I push you or it was an accident?". The boy replied "accident" cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Anyone who has researched about Jesus will know the story above is not bogus smiley
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Lilimax(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
@OP, I suggest you stick to the recorded ones in the Bible for now..
Memorize them and apply it to your daily life before
searching out for the un-recorded ones.
It will save you a lot of stress from vague imaginations tongue
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Jesus did a lot of miracles that if they were ever recorded, the world wouldn't contain them. Well , here are some miracles that did not make it into the bible.

* An insane man stepped on his excreta and he became whole
* Once, Jesus defecated on dead soil, it became fertile and started producing fruits (the apples are extremely delicious)
* while he was still learning carpentry from his father, they had to meet a deadline set by Herod. Jesus just spoke a word and amazing furnitures handcrafted by angels fell from the sky
* once, a lion chased him and from his sweat came out fire-breathing dragons that consumed the lion. They set out to conquer the world but they were quickly thrown into the bottomless pit.

Would be nice if you were so passionate about a fellow black,not always about an arab man.
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Alfamann: 12:55pm On May 06, 2013
Right on op. Right on.

The christians will now start praying to their new god, JeSoul, to bring hailstones on your head. grin grin grin

You dared reveal the truth about their god?!
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by nnofaith: 4:02pm On May 06, 2013
@dannyell.
you need jesus!
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2013
Lilimax: @OP, I suggest you stick to the recorded ones in the Bible for now..
Memorize them and apply it to your daily life before
searching out for the un-recorded ones.
It will save you a lot of stress from vague imaginations tongue
The bible says "study to show thyself approved" i'm just obeying the "word of God"
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
nnofaith: @dannyell.
you need jesus!
you need him the more. He's a great soccer player and you are a barcelona fan. He would do good in your team.
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2013
Alfamann: Right on op. Right on.

The christians will now start praying to their new god, JeSoul, to bring hailstones on your head. grin grin grin

You dared reveal the truth about their god?!
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Alfamann: 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

Fear not against those that harm only the "usename" but fear the One that can kill your spirit. Haha.
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by nnofaith: 5:36pm On May 06, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
you need him the more. He's a great soccer player and you are a barcelona fan. He would do good in your team.
naah! never been a fan of the jewish god. was once a "slave" of the arabic god tho.
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2013
nnofaith: naah! never been a fan of the jewish god. was once a "slave" of the arabic god tho.
Mehn, that one is like the evil twin of the Jewish God.
Re: Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible by Danyell(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2013
Alfamann:

Fear not against those that harm only the "usename" but fear the One that can kill your spirit. Haha.
*Shivering* where did this cold come from?

(1)

Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! / Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.