Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! (28226 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by rossete2020(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2013
dis situation is described as-pikin miss road
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 06, 2013
Diasporan:
I believe the chic and the pops gat some plans mapped out as pertaining to how to get their own share of the Chaps mulla.Like you rightly said a meal ticket indeed.

Bro., that's the truth... Once Paul takes the baby, they're connected for life.. and who wants to be connected to a groupie, anyway? If she were a decent chic, that's different, but a groupie is just so so__________ grin

Never make a who.re/groupie/slag/slut a housewife! grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 06, 2013
ItsModella: April fool ko, aproko fool ni. Do a paternity test, let us know who is fooling who.
abi o.i wonder when women stop knowing the father of their babies abi can a woman claim a man who did not touch her got her pregnant.abeg let the dna expose the liar.afterall enyan meji o'n padanu iro,if the person being deceived does not know he or she is being deceived,the liar knows he is lying
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Bro., that's the truth... Once Paul takes the baby, they're connected for life.. and who wants to be connected to a groupie, anyway? If she were a decent chic, that's different, but a groupie is just so so__________ grin

Then dont fuccck a who--re, groupiee/ Slag/ Slutt or hoochie

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:54pm On May 06, 2013
Buh I saw a pix where paul carried one baby lyk dt now.......how cum d story cum different now.....?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Bro., that's what they're there for - to be smashed and discarded...

Perhaps, they need to change their ways and learn how to be upstanding members of the society...
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Who cares if he slept with the chic, or not? At the end of the day, they were never in a relationship and she was either a side-chic or a fvck-mate/link/groupie... So, she should know better!! She's 19 and she's old enough to know how not to get pregnant like a freaking dog...

If I were in Paul's shoes - I won't take the baby as well.... Side-chics should always play their position at all times!!

No one told the hungry slag to be a groupie.. undecided undecided
gbam! You've said it all.so a man should marry a girl of easy virtue because she got pregnant.if you dont want to feel the heat,dont stay in the kitchen.in the same vein if you know you are not ready to mother a child stop having indiscriminate sex with just about anyody
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Diasporan(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

That's how one stupid Naija chick here held my pal down with pregnancy because she knows the dude is a Nurse in the Military.Funny enough after putting to bed my pal wanted to get married to her she declined vehemently because she wanted child support mulla from the Chap.I gat no pity for girls in such situation.Paul should make sure that the kid is a bastar.d

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by goldfish80(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2013
tpia@:

Thats why i suspect a windup.

Surely no girl would be d.aft enough to go and have a baby in london when she knows she cant pay the bill.

Coupled with the fact that they want us to believe paul okoye dated and impregnated his girlfriend and her friend at the same time.

No be today nigerian media dey spin fabu.
The story is still unfolding.She's best placed to tell her story &Нσω she got to London.
Are you saying its out of the relms of possibility that Paul slept with these two friends?beacause if you do,I can dig up threads on this Nairaland were Posters are in this type of fix & seeking for advice.
Like I said,this story is still unfolding.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2013
dayokanu:

what are you saying??ok,i'll give you a brief illustration.a market woman brings out her wares that she sells.maybe bananas,recharge card or food products,wont buyers come and price your products.if there is no seller,there wont be buyer.if she was in school,learning a skill or doing something dignifying with her life,no one will see her,get her pregnant and exit her.yorubas say to ba fe kan fi idoti lo e,iwona ma hu iwa idoti or ma rin si ibiti idoti wa
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: gbam! You've said it all.so a man should marry a girl of easy virtue because she got pregnant.if you dont want to feel the heat,dont stay in the kitchen.in the same vein if you know you are not ready to mother a child stop having indiscriminate sex with just about anyody

That's the truth.. No decent guy wants to marry a woman that's going to end up being everyone and their dad's fvck mate... and this chic looks like the type...
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by bebe2(f): 11:01pm On May 06, 2013
its a shame this guy lives in nigeria, the babe been don hit big time.

child support for 18yrs no be moi-moi o.

its not as if the guy is a saint, we know how guys are wen they need to get their grove on, and he obviously had a girlfrient yet he was busy sticking his thing everywhere.

i really hope the baby is his, then all that shakara go clear for e eye

angry mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 06, 2013
Diasporan:
That's how one stupid Naija chick here held my pal down with pregnancy because she knows the dude is a Nurse in the Military.Funny enough after putting to bed my pal wanted to get married to her she declined vehemently because she wanted child support mulla from the Chap.I gat no pity for girls in such situation.Paul should make sure that the kid is a bastar.d
gbam!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 06, 2013
Diasporan:

lmao... America is fvcked with that child support thing... Nyggahs need to double-up on the strap when it's time to give 'em hungry who'res the silent D in django...

Anyway, the best way to avoid it, is by staying away from the hungry ones... Mess with decent chics you can marry - I don't trust these who.res...
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

That's the truth.. No decent guy wants to marry a woman that's going to end up being everyone and their dad's fvck mate... and this chic looks like the type...
exactly.the babe can fvck your dads driver,gateman and houseboy join.any girl that lacks discipline in stuffs like this can stoop to any level to have sex
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 06, 2013
......celebs need to have "condom-wearing-lessons" grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Diasporan(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

lmao... America is fvcked with that child support thing... Nyggahs need to double-up on the strap when it's time to give 'em hungry who'res the silent D in django...

Anyway, the best way to avoid it, is by staying away from the hungry ones... Mess with decent chics you can marry - I don't trust these who.res...
Trust sharp dudes now.We have learnt to double our jacket with atleast two jackets just like the winter period or when we wanna go skinny on them we employ the use of co.itus interuptus.I gat no free 2 grand that i will be giving those hungry wh.ores and their baby monthly till they turn 18.Some go as far as having close to 3 kids for different dudes all because of that child support stuff
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hello saint kulyie,

... you are one helluva judgemental lady .You do not know this young lady from adam, neither do you know the kind of relationship she had with paul. You do not even have the faintest idea what transpired before, during and after pregnancy and you come up with the above? All these conclusions are just baseless and permit me to say moronic. Gosh!

mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oshisko
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 06, 2013
......celebs need to have "condom-wearing-lessons" grin .
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 06, 2013
goldfish80:
Obviously ure still α kid, but I can promise υ that 20years from now, if someone show you this post of yours,you will be so ashamed of yourself.
hahahahha smh.let me just ignore this piece of sh1t
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Mamacita007(f): 11:19pm On May 06, 2013
I cant believe what im reading on this thread. is it fair to call her all sorts of names becos shes pregnant for paul? this might be a careless mistake & not that shes after money. pls in the name of God shes now somebody's mother so lets respect that. Ive noticed dat naija girls criticize other women meanwhile na dem don do abortion tire. all these girls calling her names are wishing it was them. This baby mama thing is humiliating next time learn to close your legs with super glueeeee grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Shugamania(f): 11:23pm On May 06, 2013
Hmmm..
Yam, pepper, scatter scatter..

And d moral of the story is:
''wetin u no go chop, no smell am''.

Zip up!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 06, 2013
What if it isnt his? What if it is?

Deadbeat dads are pathetic. angry
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

Its so sad my sister.. Really sad.

Too much hatred among female folks. No compassion at all.

In as much as the lady should have done more to prevent pregnancy by avoiding unprotected sex just because she bears the burden and 'shame' more in the society we live in(as we are already seeing on this thread), she does'nt deserve this e-venom.

I see no reason why paul should be made the 'hero' and smartass in this story while the poor girl gets e-stoned.

no one is bringing the girl down to elevate paul but this is just the basic use of common sense.you didnt use a condom,ok,fine,and you couldnt even use oral contraceptives e.g postinor and the guy most likely released into you,what does it result to if not pregnancy..if you know you want to be a full time w,,hore,fine,thats your decision and its your body but if you must enter the dangerous world of whoredom,you must up your game by wearing adequate winter coat from protecting you against cold because when stuffs like this happen you are on your own.there are no laws protecting women,no institutional framework to fall back on,no social security to rely on,that enough should make you wise
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: no one is bringing the girl down to elevate paul but this is just the basic use of common sense.you didnt use a condom,ok,fine,and you couldnt even use oral contraceptives e.g postinor and the guy most likely released into you,what does it result to if not pregnancy..if you know you want to be a full time w,,hore,fine,thats your decision and its your body but if you must enter the dangerous world of whoredom,you must up your game by wearing adequate winter coat from protecting you against cold because when stuffs like this happen you are on your own.there are no laws protecting women,no institutional framework to fall back on,no social security to rely on,that enough should make you wise

my point exactly!! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Btruth: 11:30pm On May 06, 2013
The question is did you (Paul) climb her or not? If yes, then we can now move on to DNA stuff, but if not, then end of story.

But Paul, you have to be honest with us your fans, OK? If you climb that lady & you are denying it in public, which is not fair though, then, I bet God will not be happy with you. It means, you've taking advantage of the poor girl. And that was a silly thing you've done.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by LaPink: 11:35pm On May 06, 2013
Paul Okoye should take the Paternity test. And let's Stop putting all the blame on the girl. I believe there is no Smoke without Fire.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 06, 2013
Revolva: what kind of mentality does all this london wanna be girls have...they dont even think about tommorow...sef...no brains at all...just move like train without brakes..

so you go london born pikin and expect paul to clear the debt....shame on you this girl...you are a disgrace to your family and klan....

Even if i were paul and i am responsible for the belle..i will not dare to send her any dime...very useless...bitch...

i pray paul disown the bastard child her eyes go clear///
chop knuckle
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 06, 2013
Btruth: The question is did you (Paul) CLIMB her or not? If yes, then we can now move on to DNA stuff, but if not, then end of story.

But Paul, you have to be honest with us your fans, OK? If you cCLIMB that lady & you are denying it in public, which is not fair though, then, I bet God will not be happy with you. It means, you've taking advantage of the poor girl. And that was a silly thing you've done.
lol@ climb cheesy she be tree or fence wey them dey 'climb' cheesy
angry
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 06, 2013
Its easy to single out the holier than thou ladies here. Those that have fCCUKd up their vagina with too many guys out there & have no sympathy for a fellow woman. These angry beeches that spew negative words out to this lady from page to page, comment after comment. Look at yourself in the mirror. We know your life is misearable. God will judge.

Random thought: When did it become cool to get pregnant without a wedding or marriage? Are we sold out on barbie dolls? Hiann!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 06, 2013
Diasporan:
Trust sharp dudes now.We have learnt to double our jacket with atleast two jackets just like the winter period or when we wanna go skinny on them we employ the use of co.itus interuptus.I gat no free 2 grand that i will be giving those hungry wh.ores and their baby monthly till they turn 18.Some go as far as having close to 3 kids for different dudes all because of that child support stuff

Three different baby dads just for child support? shocked What happened to having morals and can't these hungry women get a job? Yet we wonder why they're raising slags...

I know some naija guy out here that's about my age.. His mum has about 8 kids for 5 different dads(3 Nigerians and 2 Congolese) - just for benefits and a massive council flat.. grin

We live in a crazy world, I tell ya... sad

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 06, 2013
oddy4real:
so, if a girl is 12 years old and she consents to the sex, it is lawful and proper abi? you are an educated illiterate
lmao cheesy cheesy @ educated illiterate.well no i am not my darling.i am just being real and factual apparently the truth has never been pleasant.ok how many girls lost their virginity before the clocked 16 8-) they wont give you an answer because between that age gap they were most likely sexually active and feigning innocence to their parents cheesy go and do your research how many jss1-jss3 students are still virgins cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Rocks Blond Hair / Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime / Korede Bello Steps Out In Pink And Jerry Curls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.