Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! (28227 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by maonye: 11:37am On May 07, 2013
SOME GIRLS ARE SELFISH,SOME OF THEM DNT MIND TO OPEN THERE LEGS FOR ANY PRESON AS FAR AS U ARE A CELEB, THE JUST WANT TO BELONG. MY ADVICE TO U MY BROTHER P.SQUARE IF THOSE FOOLISH GIRLS COME HAVE ENOUGH SEX WITH THEM, MAKE SURE U WIDE THE FUCKING PUSSY WILDE AS MUCH AS UR STRENGTH CAN CARRY. BUT BROS, WETIN THE INSIDE DAT UR PRICK?ALL THOSE FOOLISH GIRLS THE COME CHOP AND GO?ABEG NO FORGET TO DEY USE CONDOM OK.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by airmark(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2013
kulyie: while my 19 year old kid sister just graduated recently and is learning make up in house of tara to empower herself skill wise and financially,the tart is chasing after an entertainers money.the people that advised her sure did not love her.her mates are out there improving their lives while she is....tufiaaaa!

Don't trust that your kid sister too. She is also exposed to temptations as a make-up artiste. What she is to earn in a year are earned by some celebs in one show. Just educate, pray and watch that your sister.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by fruityjojo(f): 12:16pm On May 07, 2013
kulyie: while my 19 year old kid sister just graduated recently and is learning make up in house of tara to empower herself skill wise and financially,the tart is chasing after an entertainers money.the people that advised her sure did not love her.her mates are out there improving their lives while she is....tufiaaaa!
. There is dis joy, pride nd self respect in being independent, a woman who can hold her ground nd fed 4 herself. Well men will alwys come ohh so I dnt understand d rush nd hurry wen as a young gal u I can grow, nd struggle with sm1 who would love nd respect u in d end! Tai I can just imagine myself dragging a man with 100 diff ladies-heartattack every day lol...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by goldfish80(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2013
kulyie: lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe,maybe not.by the way i thought they said a 'gold fish' has no hiding place,why are you a fan of immorality,you that is supposed to be shinning so bright with your exemplary character.you are not living up to your name o cheesy
Two wrongs can't make α right.Am on the girls side on this one,Sorry to dissappoint you tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 07, 2013
fruityjojo: . There is dis joy, pride nd self respect in being independent, a woman who can hold her ground nd fed 4 herself. Well men will alwys come ohh so I dnt understand d rush nd hurry wen as a young gal u I can grow, nd struggle with sm1 who would love nd respect u in d end! Tai I can just imagine myself dragging a man with 100 diff ladies-heartattack every day lol...
exactly my point
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by BB12(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2013
What is this hullabaloo all about sef angry
It is easy to point accusing fingers at the girl, but IMHO, Paul is as guilty as she is!

He may be a "celebrity" but I have no respect for a man who cannot zip up and stand up to his responsibilities. Must he sleep with everything in skirt
Please tell your celeb to go for the DNA test before spewing/typing rubbish just because you have free mb undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by wendyb: 1:29pm On May 07, 2013
Go and do DNA now
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 07, 2013
goldfish80:
Two wrongs can't make α right.Am on the girls side on this one,Sorry to dissappoint you tongue
lmao cheesycheesycheesy let him sha do the dna to start with.when we know the paternity of the child,we can now go on.'gold fish' indeed.you no like tilapia fish :p
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 07, 2013
airmark:

Don't trust that your kid sister too. She is also exposed to temptations as a make-up artiste. What she is to earn in a year are earned by some celebs in one show. Just educate, pray and watch that your sister.
of course every lady is faced with male seduction at one point in time or the other majorly through money.no one is above temptation however falling into the temptation is where the problem is.even the bible to says ibukun ni eni tan fobolo,egbe ni enitoba gba meaning cursed is anyone who falls into any temptation
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Dkleena: 1:45pm On May 07, 2013
My question exactly....y on earth did she have to go to uk for the child birth for person wey never gree? our general hospitals offer good services for child birth at an amazing rate. i paid N21,000 only for my birth, drugs and bed and it was all good. Thank God.

Why was she in a hurry? she wanted to live her cinderella dreams and her father encoraged her. if them sabi wetin good for them, make them start to borrow money
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by yamunla(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2013
D kleena: My question exactly....y on earth did she have to go to uk for the child birth for person wey never gree? our general hospitals offer good services for child birth at an amazing rate. i paid N21,000 only for my birth, drugs and bed and it was all good. Thank God.

Why was she in a hurry? she wanted to live her cinderella dreams and her father encoraged her. if them sabi wetin good for them, make them start to borrow money
you paid for your own birth?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by domido(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2013
CHOI!!!! EVEN AS SHE FINE REACH!!!!SOWIE BABE.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Crixina(f): 3:09pm On May 07, 2013
yamunla: you paid for your own birth?
yeah,i saw that too,meanwhile it was fun reading all those comments,but i choose to keep having a good time on this thread,cos saying anything on this issue will nt make a difference.already its team paul and team single mother.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by tpia5: 3:37pm On May 07, 2013
D kleena: My question exactly....y on earth did she have to go to uk for the child birth for person wey never gree? our general hospitals offer good services for child birth at an amazing rate. i paid N21,000 only for my birth, drugs and bed and it was all good. Thank God.

that's one option, another is to abscond with her baby, like someone said.

na today we nigerians no dey pay delivery bill for overseas?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by devour129: 4:43pm On May 07, 2013
As much as we ladies try to fight it,it's still a mans world. In this case and if the story is true the blame lies on the girl ! Ask me why and I will tell you to sit down,reflect on this scandal once more and if you still feel the lady is not to blame knowing the society we are in,then you are StUPID and av got nothing else to say to you.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 07, 2013
Diasporan: The girl has been flexing in the UK going to 2 months now and expect one money bag to come clear her debt.She jam rock for this one.Shameless father even stooping so low to be speaking of her faithfulness to the dude at the age of 17 SMH..Even if the dude really impregnated her atleast she had 9 months to discuss it with him and knowing fully well that the dude was denying the pregnancy why not make use of Zankli hospital,Abuja hospital or other good hospitals in Abuja?Instead she ran to the UK cause she don see mugu.Elshamah i must phuck you whenever am back in that town.Your shakara for me don end u are now second hand
That is the CDG airport in Paris and not the UK. most likely a stopover. I hope she learned a lesson from this wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korede Bello Steps Out In Pink And Jerry Curls / Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 / Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.