Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player (19632 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 06, 2013
We've all been there. We've all wanted to believe that the guy we're kinda into isn't what he seems to be: a player. It's easy to fall for a player - they're always saying the right things at the right time. Players are often pretty irresistible, which why they behave the way they do.

In order to help you decide if your guy is a player, here are some things you should look for ...

1) He only texts you after 11 p.m. - and it's always for a booty-call.

2) He doesn't actually listen to you when you talk about anything going on in your life.

3) He doesn't care if you're having a bad day.

4) He's not into hanging out with you - unless it's a booty call.

5) He's as smooth as butter - always saying the right thing at the right time.

6) You've never met his friends.

7) He's not interested in meeting yours.

cool There's only a 50-50 chance he'll actually show up for anything you guys have planned to do.

9) He's always got some excuse as to why he can't meet up for dinner or a movie. But if it's a booty-call, he's all over it. Literally.

10) You're not even sure he knows your number - you're the one who has to call and text him.

11) He alludes to wanting a relationship -- at least, he does until he's gotten his rocks off. Then he's out the door.

12) He's overly confident - cocky, even. He knows he's got game and he's not afraid to use it to get what he wants.

13) He divides his time among a lot of chicks, so he'll slip up sometimes and get bits of your life wrong (What do you mean you hate orange? It's your favorite color!). Because he confuses you with other girls.

14) He's never without his phone - even in the bathroom.

15) He has a couple of different phones.

16) He's married but "separated." Whenever you ask him about his divorce, he clams up or makes excuses as to why they're still living together.

17) You've never been to his house: He comes to yours. If you ask about it, he'll make up all kinds of excuses for why your place is better (his house is being fumigated, remodeled - anything).

18) There are no names alongside the numbers on his cell phone.

19) He never calls you by your name - just a pet name like "Baby." This way, he can't get it wrong.

20) All conversations with him have a sexual undertone.

What are some other signs that he's a player?
http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/135854/20_signs_he_is_definitely

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2013
Hmm why the expose?

4 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 06, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Hmm why the expose?
hahaha. This should not spoil your market or would it?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by israel007: 12:05am On May 07, 2013
Guys would always come up with something else so if u like expose all techniques. There's more where those came from

5 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by braine(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2013
Guy howfar you na? Why you dey spoil market for we? grin

3 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Mynd44: 3:24am On May 07, 2013
Huh?
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Balogun60(m): 4:31am On May 07, 2013
what one thing missing which is, the ladies part.
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Mindependent(f): 6:21am On May 07, 2013
All these signs you guys are posting have revealed to me I'm in love with a player undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Aklofs: 6:36am On May 07, 2013
21:he slaps ur yansh on d 1st date
22:he sucks ur bosom on d 1st date
2 b continued......
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 7:14am On May 07, 2013
Some ll gladly introduce you to friends.
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 07, 2013
Aklofs: 21:he slaps ur yansh on d 1st date
22:he sucks ur bosom on d 1st date
2 b continued......
if a guy tries that with you on the first date, run for your life. He is either a s-e-x n.y.m.p.h.o or a rap-ist. Really weird
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 07, 2013
Mindependent: All these signs you guys are posting have revealed to me I'm in love with a player undecided
in love? A friend of mind had to break up with a player. Cos one of the gals he was fooling around with called her. Suprisingly, they have been together for close to three years, but he dodges the "marriage thing"
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2013
baibijay: Some ll gladly introduce you to friends.
yep. I think those are the confident ones
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by ebamma(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2013
If his name is cristiano ronaldo or lionel messi, then he is definitely a player

5 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2013
Only amateur or small boy players do all these mentioned signs.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 07, 2013
Pls what's a "booty call"? :s

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Lilimax(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2013
With the tittle I was expecting to see something else... undecided cry cry
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Samelfisha(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Mindependent]All these signs you guys are posting have revealed to me I'm in love with a player undecided nd yhuu arrr deee coachhh grin

hpyyy brthhh daiii...
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Legalplayerz: 12:45pm On May 07, 2013
Not again.............. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Odunharry(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2013
1 n 14 made me laff..abeg na lie jo,wetin i wn use ma fone do 4 bathrum?if e fall scatter nko!
15...op u funi..a guy has diff fne dxnt mak him a playa
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 07, 2013
U forgot to mention:
- every girl on his dp is a baby cousin.
But he still puts 'luv u baby' all d time.
- he's got 2000pics of different girls and sexual contents on his phone.
- he's narcissitic and spends tym photoshoppn n instagramming his pics.

- he enjoys bragging abt d little he has.

- he enjoys playing victim, so it would be easy to pity him.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by BitchBikozienu: 12:46pm On May 07, 2013
Hahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
I m beginning to dislike topics like this. A player can come in a thousand form. He/she may not even exhibit any of the listed 20 acts.
---------------------
Last Bullet: Exit thread to continue to listen to Morell & Olamide's banging song, Anti Social.

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by yuzedo: 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
Bro, if he leave in Banana Island, he a playa, truss me!!!!! wink

P.s. i leave in Banana Ice land. tenks don mention. kiss
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by PrinceNN(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2013
kofsy: Pls what's a "booty call"? :s
when you sit with your phone in your pocket, and your bootie mistakely dials a number from your phone book smiley

19 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by badoist(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2013
Wetin Ώϊ†̥̥ђ all dis lists nah, I tire oo.
ђã†̥ has im calling after 11pm got 2 do Ώϊ†̥̥ђ im being a player
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by aurenflani: 12:50pm On May 07, 2013
ebamma: If his name is cristiano ronaldo or lionel messi, then he is definitely a player

grin grin grin
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by badoist(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2013
yuzedo: Bro, if he leave in Banana Island, he a playa, truss me!!!!! wink

P.s. i leave in Banana Ice land. tenks don mention. kiss

No be only banana island nah mango island
Guys, fresh mango IS̶̲̥̅ out oo, jst ate one aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ its sweet

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by yuzedo: 12:52pm On May 07, 2013
op, bro, i hav a problem. womens want me ONLY because i leave in Banana Island, tall, dack, hamsome, very very reach + 18inches. wink
so wen dey hav all dey want, dey moves. every week one knew girl is always dumpin me cos she cant deal wit comptition. angry embarassed dat make oda babes tink am playa. cry
but i have a plan. i want ONLY 3 NL babe to PM me NOW. dey must not be dwarf, dey most have big brezz wink big nyash wink sweet face kiss and ice-cream laps tongue. Gold-diger is welcome.

**singing** i don wanna be a playa no moreeeeee -Boys street men feat. Jacky Chan! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2013
Come are you guys not tired self, with all these kind of threads?
undecided
Re: 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player by yuzedo: 12:55pm On May 07, 2013
badoist:

No be only banana island nah mango island
Guys, fresh mango IS̶̲̥̅ out oo, jst ate one aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ its sweet
[size=14pt]**pips avi** undecided[/size]

SWEET JESUS SAKRABET!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sweery, god, is bicos of u i register on NL dat faithful, cold, lonly night 12yrs ago. swerry plis don say no or i die. plis be nice cos i have mony. so wuz yo numba, hurryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.