Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts (19510 Views)

Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2020
"This girl is mad for removing and exposing her fresh pussy and boobs, she will kill somebody" -Man said

Girls of nowadays has no shame again, back then people covers their body very well during dancing. But now social media has changed everything.

Here is a video showing the moment beautiful Nigerian lady videoed herself dancing by removing her dress just to trend on the social media space.

In the viral video , this fine girl with beautiful sexy body was seen dancing to Mayokun’s song ‘Geng’ in the ‘most high’ way.

The beautiful lady happened to wear different kinds dress removed her pants and bra while dancing.

This has got people reacting to viral video, see some of the reactions below,

* "She's dancing in front of a guy and I'm sure it's the guy that leaked the video".

This girl wouldn't have leaked the video herself.

* "All these things would be making me think if girls no longer have private part"

* "The funny part is these ones get married b4 d decent girls...I wonder how"

* "10 years ago, you have to search through black sites to see something like this but now, they bring it close to your doorstep".

Watch The Uncensored Video Below,
HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2020
See Freshness, This girl too fine.
Watch The Full Video
HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Charleys: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2020
I love Yoruba girls. They are so beautiful.
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by HundHunter(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2020
These are the effects of lockdown. It makes you do stupid things on social media. Things like advertising your unclothedness to earn likes and potential customers.

1 Like

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2020
HundHunter:
These are the effects of lockdown. It makes you do stupid things on social media. Things like advertising your unclothedness to earn likes and potential customers.

You're correct, This lockdown is not a helpful matter at all
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by TheSourcerer: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2020
MissTalker:
"This girl is mad for removing and exposing her fresh pussy and boobs, she will kill somebody" -Man said

Girls of nowadays has no shame again, back then people covers their body very well during dancing. But now social media has changed everything.

Here is a video showing the moment beautiful Nigerian lady videoed herself dancing by removing her dress just to trend on the social media space.

In the viral video , this fine girl with beautiful sexy body was seen dancing to Mayokun’s song ‘Geng’ in the ‘most high’ way.

The beautiful lady happened to wear different kinds dress removed her pants and bra while dancing.

Watch The Uncensored Video Below,
HERE
you are the only one mad here insulting person way dey her house and data you no pay for. ,and posting her to trend
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by TheSourcerer: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2020
HundHunter:
old fart hello
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
HundHunter:
It's not the effect of lockdown kankan.

1 Like

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by zionmde: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2020
She is a very pretty lady. why did she stooo so low?

1 Like

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2020
zionmde:

I don't for her oo
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by sapeleboi(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
op today na sunday now, respect God abeg

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Kriss216: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
zionmde:
She’s not pretty!
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2020
HundHunter:

Are you saying you never saw this kinda stuff before the covid 19 lockdown
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
zionmde:

Ain't it the pretty ones who do it most
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Anfield247(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Everybody in Nigeria is mad in different ways
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by WildChild00(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blood of Jesus ,shocked

1 Like

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Liposure: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Na fork remain
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Allsingles: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
So after this, what next?
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Allsingles:
So after this, what next?

Nah to go f***ck
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Peppermintflav: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
They come a dime a dozen.
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by rex444(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
a guys leg sef was at the background

1 Like

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Liposure:
Na fork remain
I swear..
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Kaydans(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:
I love Yoruba girls. They are so beautiful.
and dirty

1 Like

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Kaydans(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
She might have a serious disease.
Be careful with people like this.
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Skmoda360(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Girlie respect your body undecided

Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Charleys: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kaydans:
and dirty

Hahahahaha.
Without all these Yoruba girls wey we for dey watch nudes for Instagram live.

Let's appreciate them for once.
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Skmoda360:
Girlie respect your body undecided

GB am..
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fine girl
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On May 27, 2020
I think this is a leaked video. Girls becareful who you do video chat with. Some boys are heartless.

The girl get better body sha...
Re: See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts by ehinmowo: 4:06am On May 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I think this is a leaked video. Girls becareful who you do video chat with. Some boys are heartless.

The girl get better body sha...

That video was not leaked. Anyways, the internet doesn't forgets.

(1) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.