Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu (26236 Views)

Amaechi, Pastor Bakare, And Farouk Adamu On Buhari's 18 Man Delegation To The US / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria – Farouk Adamu Aliyu / ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by howfarwhatagwan: 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
Nigerians please can we all stop and ask ourselves one simple question? Are we truly one country? We turn everything to a tribal or religious war we are just living together as one because several years ago one man in his wisdom thought we should live together despite our diversity in values and all. I tell you let God's will be done is my prayer now. Have you really sat to think that may be just may be it is time for us to stop deceiving ourselves? It is obviously not working.

All the people threatening should continue be it northerners oh, niger delta all I know is that they are not God and as far it is not God's will it wont be and if it is then it will be.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by igbeke: 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
I have taken pain to go thru most of d posts and so i hav dis correction to make.
it is true dat d north is known for violence dat is capable of disintegrating d country, but den i can put it to anyone who cares dat, NOT EVERY NORTHERNER IS A BLOOD SUCKER.
As for Nigeria spliting come 2015, how I wish it will come dat easy. But by all indications, I dont see it coming.
All bn said, as a Southerner myself, I will vote a Northerner for president come 2015 if d candidate:
has good and genuine intentions for all nigerians,
is a Christian,
is a female.
if not, den.... I am sorry
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by idriis: 2:41pm On May 07, 2013
noblezone: No More Nigeria then.

Amen. Amen.

I don't know where Naija is heading to and I don't even care. Me, I am heading to Biafra!!!

Biafrans! Leave the North!
Biafrans!! Leave the North while you have the chance!!

After settling boundaries and disputes, you can conveniently purchase their visa and go back (if it is a must oo).

Emm...
Ebuka!, have you learnt the Bifran National Anthem yet?
Pipe-dreamers, there they go, there they go! Uugh!
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by domido(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2013
TWO WRONGS DOESNT MAKE A RIGHT. SAME STAMEMENT BUHARI MADE SOME TIMES BACK AND NAW BOKO HARAM IS THE RESULT. WE MUST SEE 2015.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Excellentspirit(f): 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
I can't wait 4 ds country to split bc obviously they re not united. D leaders has rendered d state useless. Ethinicity in every thing. Ds useless Northerners @least should go n rest n b on their own. I blame d european masters dt amalgamated ds whole groups together as one whn they re obviously nt one.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by AnanseK(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2013
lonamy: This is what we have all been waiting for. Murtala Mohamed wanted this very long ago before he died, it is that Gowon that wanted one Nigeria and sold all the Middle belt to Hausa and Fulani, killed millions of Igbo people, and till today the hausa's in the Military continues to kill Igbo people any where they have the opportunity.

America has said it, that Nigeria will not leave beyond 2015. Initially we find it difficult to believe, but now it is clearly written on the wall.

I wonder why the Bayelsa people are taking Minister of Petroleum to the Senate, they don't need it at all. Those Oil blocks she took over were in the hands of the Northerners before, the likes of Thoephilus Danjuma and other thieves. The people of Bayelsa that God endowed with the oil are languishing in poverty while the North, desert enchroaced region are the one enjoying the money.
If anybody who is not igbo wrote the above they would ban him immediately. Some are even banned before they write anything. How can we say we all belong to the same country, when even on public forums some have there freedom of expression taken away for no reason?

If the North wants to go now let them go, there is nothing we are benefitting from the remains of British business remains, Nigeria. Nigeria is a product of Britain's colonialisation and business.

The North is the problem of Nigeria, their culture does not have plans for tomorrow, they have stole, destroyed and ravaged this country. Their leaders have suppressed thier youths in the name of religion, they have their children studying in abroad yet teaching the almajeeres Boko Haram. The Dog you don't feed will bite you one day, that almost killed the Emir of Kano.

The North would have gone many years ago if not for the oil they found in the Niger Delta, and they are the ones aiding and abetting the high powered oil theft in the Niger Delta. If you go to NNPC or any government parastatals it is Hausas that filled everywhere. They are carrying out the myopic vision of Sadauna, their leader. He said they will be using Hausas everywhere in the government except where they cannot found and hausa man to occupy the position then they will look from the other tribe to occupy the position. I was bittered when I watched the video where that animal made that statement. Then what is the reason why Nigeria should be together. That is why they were accusing Obasanjo that he maginalised them, when OBJ equally distributted roles to all regions.

Hausa are so greedy and shelfish. No power shifting to the North come 2015. Though I know that Jonathan is not performing, but for me to vote for an Hausa man come 2015, I will rather vote for the clueless GEJ.
If they want to carry out their treat let them go ahead who needs them.
If anybody who is not igbo wrote the above crap they woud hide it and ban him immediately. How can we say that we belong to the same country when discrimination is obvious even in public forums like this. People are prevented from expressing there opinion.Some are banned even before they write anything.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Dede1(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2013
One of the regrettable drawbacks facing Africans is lack of ability to be specific. I really wonder why Farouk Adamu Aliyu would be upset with the declarations made by Mujahid Asari Dokubo. It is very hard to separate Dokubo from Aliyu because both are goofy and idiotic fellows.

Aliyu in his outburst “if Jonathan, Dokubo and their people want to destroy this country, then we are willing accomplices", one wonders who is “WE”. The same goes to Asari Dokubo when he talked abou Niger Delt or the so-called South-south. Niger Delta or South-south is not exclusive home of Ijo. Also I am sure the northern region is not exclusive home of Fulani or Hausa or Kanuri.

I am of the view it is high time some of these loudmouthed punks in Nigeria started talking about ethnic nationalities and stop hiding behind charade to vomit craps bordering on national issues.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 07, 2013
touch_me_hard:

Nigeria is not breaking up, okay. We all need each other and it wouldn't pay any of the tribes if the country breaks up. Meanwhile, America that predicted that Nigeria would break up in 2015, if they so much believed in that prediction of theirs, then why are they re-building their embassy in Nigeria? Why are they making their embassy here in Nigeria better? What is their point then? I guess they are seeing the futility of their prediction.
Come 2015, the elections would come and go, and Nigeria will remain the same. My only advice to everyone is that no one should allow him/herself to be used for election violence. The politicians would be in their bullet proof-cars and houses, while it is the masses fighting for them that would get killed. Who is losing then?
Dude, you don't know the Americans.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by basadenet: 2:57pm On May 07, 2013
Nigeria or No Nigeria i dont care, all that matters to me is my three square meal. If Nigeria like it can break in 100 pieces i care not. Farouk Adamu and Asari Dokubo are bunch mad dogs roaming the street looking for what they would eat, that is to say , they are after their own pocket and nothing more

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by djon78(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
I will never forget nov 2008 while following US election when the breaking news came in on CNN that Barack Obama has been elected, tears were rollng down my eyes because who will believe that blacks who were 3rd classs citizens will get a black man in white house, a black woman as 1st lady. That day I came to believe that anything is possible under the sun. As for Nigeria breaking up is possible because there is so much bagage in this country, after the war the Northerners took other people as spoils of war, they marginalised and treated other parts as 3rd class citizens but the irony in all this is that they are still the most impoverished, they are reaping the seeds they sowed by their traetment of others. The lesson is dont malreat others or make life difficult for them when power is in your hands. If Nigeria breaks up If the middle belt/Se/Ss+(SW :if they want) to form a country where there will be equity, justice and no cheating, I tell u in few years they will rival the western world in advacement: although I will still want and prefer a united Nigeria but there is so much bagage and past hurts and injustices that must be addressed first for us to move forward.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by mu2sa2: 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
yertyr: North: these people breathe 4 power, sleep 4 power, eat 4 power. OBJ deceived them... They've neva been absent from dat seat 4 dis long. In as much as I detest their rule, please give it to them come 2015. Am not saying this out of cowardice but when you look at events in the past-We, the masses have been at the receiving end... It all ends up with bloods of citizens being spilled... Buhari has talked of blood, the Igbos are seeking for biafra, the niger deltans are issuing threats, boko haram... God know say I no go even get voter's card talk more of voting... Call it unpatriotism, I call it 'not wasting time'.
Voting in nigeria is a waste of time. They all say they won election by x votes but most of the so-called votes were rigged.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2013
I beg all south south, southeast, southwest, southern kaduna n north central to massively vote for Jona, when he wins n those cattle rearers repeat what they did in 2012. Then we will implement Gideon Orka's.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2013
@Djon: I think the SS/SE/MIDDLE BELT is okay. it's very obvious that the South East don't trust the SW and vice versa. We the people of SS are aligned with the SE. so its better Oduduwa people have their own country or Join the north(That na their own business as e no concern me)

3 Likes

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 07, 2013
Professor Peter: I beg all south south, southeast, southwest, southern kaduna n north central to massively vote for Jona, when he wins n those cattle rearers repeat what they did in 2012. Then we will implement Gideon Orka's.
definitely GEJ will sweep the poll. His 8-year uninterrupted rule is a sure banker. Fresh Air till 2019
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Ehinafe: 3:17pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1: One of the regrettable drawbacks facing Africans is lack of ability to be specific. I really wonder why Farouk Adamu Aliyu would be upset with the declarations made by Mujahid Asari Dokubo. It is very hard to separate Dokubo from Aliyu because both are goofy and idiotic fellows.

Aliyu in his outburst “if Jonathan, Dokubo and their people want to destroy this country, then we are willing accomplices", one wonders who is “WE”. The same goes to Asari Dokubo when he talked abou Niger Delt or the so-called South-south. Niger Delta or South-south is not exclusive home of Ijo. Also I am sure the northern region is not exclusive home of Fulani or Hausa or Kanuri.

I am of the view it is high time some of these loudmouthed punks in Nigeria started talking about ethnic nationalities and stop hiding behind charade to vomit craps bordering on national issues.

Dede1, I want to state here that Aliyu got Asari Dokubo's statement wrongly interpreted. Nigeria is presently in a democracy setting, where there is freedom of speech or expression. Northerners should also be cautious of making utterances that can further heat-up the polity, as we are sitting on the political keg of gun-powder when the issue of who become President come 2015. Asari was only making reference to GEJ securing PDP nomination and not forcing GEJ on Nigerians. The final decision rests in the hand of Nigerian electorate to take when the die is cast.
The problem GEJ is having today was brought into fore by the North through inciting utterances with the sponsorship of Boko Haram, just to discredit Jonathan's government. 2015, we waiting for you deliver the pregnancy, because it cannot be aborted, as it stands

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by basadenet: 3:19pm On May 07, 2013
barcanista: @Djon: I think the SS/SE/MIDDLE BELT is okay. it's very obvious that the South East don't trust the SW and vice versa. We the people of SS are aligned with the SE. so its better Oduduwa people have their own country or Join the north(That na their own business as e no concern me)

Where did you get this your yeye analysis from? let each region fight for themselves, therefore leave SW from this your brouhaha
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Iykeponti(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2013
If not for the oil inda south, the north wud've longtime gone. Beside our prayers will soon be answered, up Biafra!
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by slimfit1(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2013
Buhari or nobody else
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 07, 2013
NO! WE (THE MILITARY) WILL LIKE 2 RULE THIS FUC*KING COUNTRY B4 IT DIVIDES.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by winutech(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2013
Igbo gadi: I am tired of this Nigeria so does everyone we should forget the election 2015 let us divide this country in peace.
The breakup of Nigeria is NOT THE BEST OPTION! The various parts will keep having problems as well. Check out the states - they are subnations & semi-autonomous! Wat meaningful development hv the State govts brought? Only few states hv make some progress!

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by badlaw(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
naija life sparm end 2014....go mark it somehere.... grin grin grin.if nigeria see 2015 on paper as a country den it is in war paper
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by eastermaris(f): 4:03pm On May 07, 2013
Igbo gadi: By: Sadiq Abdulateef on May 7, 2013 - 1:34am

Again, the issue of Nigeria and her governance took a centre stage yesterday, with the threat by a former member of the House of Representatives and a chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, Hon. Farouk Adamu Aliyu that 'it is either a Northerner as President in 2015 or there will be no more Nigeria.

Aliyu's outburst in an exclusive interview with LEADERSHIP in Abuja was a direct response to the ex-Niger Delta militant and leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo declaration on Sunday that 'there will be no peace in the country, if Jonathan was denied a second term'.

Aliyu, who was the 2011 CPC governorship candidate in Jigawa State, said it is unfortunate and sad that Dokubo is still walking the streets a freeman after making such unguarded statement.

He warned that "if Jonathan, Dokubo and their people want to destroy this country, then we are willing accomplices".
The ex-lawmaker who claimed to be speaking for the people of the North warned that nobody has the monopoly of violence adding that such arm-twisting tactics as was exhibited by the Presidential Adviser on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kuku in United States some days ago,will not work.

"Few weeks back, Kingsley Kuku, the presidential adviser on amnesty programme in faraway America also went and made similar statements, which means President Goodluck Jonathan has already won the PDP primary election and the secondary election - that's exactly what they are saying.

"Let me also use this opportunity to say on behalf of us in the north that nobody has monopoly of violence and that on behalf of the people of northern extraction, there shall be no one Nigeria if a northerner is not elected president of this country, because politics is a game of numbers and the Ijaw people are not up to one million or two million or even five million.

"So if in a democracy, the President will allow somebody to say if he is not voted, there won't be peace – this clearly shows that they don't want peace and the president is not a democrat," he said.

http://radiobiafra.co/news/2015-it-s-either-a-northerner-or-no-more-nigeria-farouk-adamu-aliyu

A clown of a fed lawmaker.
Do u really mean what u say?
We wld be the happiest on earth
If u parasites would ever allow
Us break away...too much blood
Anywhere called north all over
The world...these carnibals shld
Be separated frm humans pls!

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by seglan(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2013
Liar. Nigeria belong to all of us. Jonathan have right to 2nd term. CPC/APC you'll fail again
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by mentorken05(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2013
I wonder why he is so skeptical about wot dokubo said...was it not a spokesman of d same CPC said dat they would make nigeria ungovernable if buhari didn't win d 2011 elections...d last tym I checked,d person dat said dat was still walking freely and issuing another threat.d north shuld know that they no longa have a murtala mohammed,dimka,bello,belewa,abacha...even the likes of IBB,danjuma,dasuki`s are closer to there graves...dere z a diff btw july 1966 and 2015..

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Zet72(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2013
yertyr: North: these people breathe 4 power, sleep 4 power, eat 4 power. OBJ deceived them... They've neva been absent from dat seat 4 dis long. In as much as I detest their rule, please give it to them come 2015. Am not saying this out of cowardice but when you look at events in the past-We, the masses have been at the receiving end... It all ends up with bloods of citizens being spilled... Buhari has talked of blood, the Igbos are seeking for biafra, the niger deltans are issuing threats, boko haram... God know say I no go even get voter's card talk more of voting... Call it unpatriotism, I call it 'not wasting time'.
Hei shut up goat....

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 07, 2013
igbeke: I have taken pain to go thru most of d posts and so i hav dis correction to make.
it is true dat d north is known for violence dat is capable of disintegrating d country, but den i can put it to anyone who cares dat, NOT EVERY NORTHERNER IS A BLOOD SUCKER.
As for Nigeria spliting come 2015, how I wish it will come dat easy. But by all indications, I dont see it coming.
All bn said, as a Southerner myself, I will vote a Northerner for president come 2015 if d candidate:
has good and genuine intentions for all nigerians,
is a Christian,
is a female.
if not, den.... I am sorry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lwkmd!
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by PehaKaso: 4:37pm On May 07, 2013
The North cannot wage war wit any region now cos BH has destabilised dem
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by rhymz(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2013
This says a lot about the default mindset of a northerner. Imagine a former member of the house of representative throwing all caution and decency to the wind to fight dirty and gutter in a war of words and threats with an ex-millitant war-lord. See how insensitive and parochial these power drunk thugs from the north can be. With these drunks there is no where to draw the lines even when by virtue of their positions and political status, decency and courtesy demand that you tailor your words with the right doses of caution and political maturity.

Anyway, if splitting this country is what he and his fellow want then they should know that the whole of the South is ready, infact, many easterners, Igbos in particular have long wanted a split. This revelation will no doubt come as a soothing relief them.

I like the fact that he now realizes that with a united east it is almost impossible to just boast about Northern numbers unless he goes tribal and use their usual divide and rule antics, singling out the ijaw population to compare with the whole of the North population as if the whole of the region is peopled by one particular tribe only. His tribal antics was very much intentional, trying to make it seem like only Ijaws share the need for JEG to be given a second chance if he "dares" to yearn for it. We are not dumb Mr Aliyu, Ijaws may be 5million as you erroneously claim but the whole of the east is not five million neither is the debate about Ijaws vs the North.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by ShackAttack: 5:21pm On May 07, 2013
[size=28pt]I S[/size] ...... [size=28pt]T H A T[/size] .......... [size=28pt]A[/size] ............ [size=28pt]T R E A T [/size]!!!!! sad grin angry

lipsrsealed
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Raymondgabriel(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2013
Gold Coast - Ghana
Ivory Coast - Cote d'voire
Nigeria -(Amalgamation of North & South)
Ghana & Cote d'voire realised on time dat whiteman-name 4 dem is nt workin,so dey changed it.
Y cant 9ja folow deir footsteps.d name "NIGERIA"is nt workin, check our history since 1960.North & South can neva live in peace.so let us stop deceivin oursefs. Whitemen cannot force us 2 live 2geda. It can neva work.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2013
*idriis*:
Pipe-dreamers, there they go, there they go! Uugh!

Dreamers rule the world!

Besides, you must realise that the Biafran consciousness and movement has reached a recent height.

the primitive Boko boys and their depraved sponsors are also helping the matter. The whole world is watching!
Biafra shall be free!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.