Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish (1562 Views)

Post By A Selfish Nigerian(pic) / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Are Most Women Emotionally Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
I av bin married for one year now and i av a 5months old baby, i seem to av a little problem with myself and my hubby sex life, and i feel some matured minds are ere to contribute. My hubby has d kind of job dat doesnt av public holidays or off days or weekend off. He works all day and all nights. Cos of my baby i demand for sex at her sleep hours, nd then to my hubby its d wrong time, many times i go to bed b4 him nd he comes to bed when am fast asleep latest is 3am. And if he manages to take a break he will only watch naruto. However he has his way of demanding for sex when he needs it. And u know we dare not say no whether u r in d mood or not. Am i unecesarilly worried. And if not what can i do. Trust me he isnt cheating so dats out of it
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2013
And u know we dare not say no whether u r in d mood or not.

Speak for yourself madam smiley I say no when I'm not in the mood , what's good for goose is also good for.....

Trust me he isnt cheating so dats out of it

A n mole ole n moloko undecided why should we trust you when you can't figure out what's going on yet? Anyways communication is the key code, sit him down and have heart to heart 411 talk with him how you feel and see what happens. You also sound too passive, not that there's anything wrong with it, but moderation is the key, speak up!

Get a sitter and spend time together, you're helping him waay too much, if he's not comfortable with sitters with his kids, he will work with you adjust to your schedule. angry
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 7:22pm On May 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

Speak for yourself madam smiley I say no when I'm not in the mood , what's good for goose is also good for.....

A n mole ole n moloko undecided why should we trust you when you can't figure out what's going on yet? Anyways communication is the key code, sit him down and have heart to heart 411 talk with him how you feel and see what happens. You also sound too passive, not that there's anything wrong with it, but moderation is the key, speak up!

Get a sitter and spend time together, you're helping him waay too much, if he's not comfortable with sitters with his kids, he will work with you adjust to your schedule. angry
Trust me on that, he isnt cheating, if he is i will know. Thanks for d comment would try dat also
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by TiiTee: 7:33pm On May 07, 2013
Babz temmy: I av bin married for one year now and i av a 5months old baby, i seem to av a little problem with myself and my hubby sex life, and i feel some matured minds are ere to contribute. My hubby has d kind of job dat doesnt av public holidays or off days or weekend off. He works all day and all nights. Cos of my baby i demand for sex at her sleep hours, nd then to my hubby its d wrong time, many times i go to bed b4 him nd he comes to bed when am fast asleep latest is 3am. And if he manages to take a break he will only watch naruto. However he has his way of demanding for sex when he needs it. And u know we dare not say no whether u r in d mood or not. Am i unecesarilly worried. And if not what can i do. Trust me he isnt cheating so dats out of it

Babz temmy:
Trust me on that, he isnt cheating, if he is i will know. Thanks for d comment would try dat also

https://www.nairaland.com/1267846/dis-fault-hubby-just-loves
Babz temmy: I like picking my hubby's phone cos each time i do i find him doing something wrong. Picking his phone is my weakness though nd he knows, i cant just help it am an addicted phone picker nd he is aware of this. Everytime i pick up his phone or say something about what i found on his phone he always calls a female friend and d next thing i find him doing is he is planning on cheating, on 2 ocassions dis has happened, nd its always 1 hr or less away from d time we had issues over me picking his phone. The first time he sent a msg to an ex that he misses her pussy" Nd wants to see her dat evening. The second time he is booking an appointment with a girl in a hotel room nd denies his family is over seas. Is all dis my fault, i know i shouldnt pick his phone but is it enough for him to go dis far? Note dat i dont nag him, nd i also Ask him to give me time to work on my weakness of picking his phone.

https://www.nairaland.com/1259618/relationship-ex-after-marriage
Babz temmy: Dear nairalanders, Please is it wise for a married man to still receive calls from his ex, chat on bb regularly and so on. Dont u feel what they once shared might spark up again after few conversations.

https://www.nairaland.com/1263472/fears-ruining-everything
Babz temmy: I always find myself digging into my wife's past, on facebook, nairaland, her phones, she has a really deep and not pleasant past, but yet i still dig and want to know mORE, nd now its affecting my marriage, i always pick her phones now, reAd through them thoroughly, everytime i see her chats with a man or i ex i get worried that she might still be d same old person. So she passworded her phones to keep me from bothering myself unecessarilly cos indeed i bother myself at every instance. NL i want to save my marriage, my fears is about to mess everything up. I love hee very much and dont wanna loose her. One advice from u might save my marriage.

Do you still maintain you know your hubby very well?
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by babyme1(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2013
Busted! I can't stop laughing.
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by TiiTee: 7:49pm On May 07, 2013
baby.me:
Busted! I can't stop laughing.

No laugh o! I detest braggarts with passion.

She repeated same here https://www.nairaland.com/1274895/cheated-husband-plan-continue/3#15512415
Babz temmy:
My advice, if u r ere nd u r married please learn from this . What dis woman is going tru is very serious. My opinion to u madam u should be a good example to ur children, leave dat useless man of urs to keep swimming in sin. Let karma nd judgement catch up with him. This shall not be the portion of anyone of us with good marriages, may God repair what has broken in this home. Amen
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 7:54pm On May 07, 2013
TiiTee:

https://www.nairaland.com/1267846/dis-fault-hubby-just-loves

https://www.nairaland.com/1259618/relationship-ex-after-marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/1263472/fears-ruining-everything

Yes i get ur point but i am d same prsn telling u now that he isnt cheating. We discussed dat and trashed it out

Do you still maintain you know your hubby very well?
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by TiiTee: 8:00pm On May 07, 2013
Since you claim to know him so well, why bring your marital issues to NL?
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 8:07pm On May 07, 2013
TiiTee:

No laugh o! I detest braggarts with passion.

She repeated same here https://www.nairaland.com/1274895/cheated-husband-plan-continue/3#15512415

Just comment everyother post is past. This issue is present. I an aware of my recent post u dont av to remind me ooo.
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
TiiTee: Since you claim to know him so well, why bring your marital issues to NL?
He is not cheating ooooo!!!!!! Deal with it. We just got married so issues r meant to arise for now. Its how its sorted dat matters. Lets discuss my present issue. Thanks 4 ur concern

1 Like

Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by TiiTee: 8:32pm On May 07, 2013
Babz temmy: I av bin married for one year now and i av a 5months old baby, i seem to av a little problem with myself and my hubby sex life, and i feel some matured minds are ere to contribute. My hubby has d kind of job dat doesnt av public holidays or off days or weekend off. He works all day and all nights. Cos of my baby i demand for sex at her sleep hours, nd then to my hubby its d wrong time, many times i go to bed b4 him nd he comes to bed when am fast asleep latest is 3am. And if he manages to take a break he will only watch naruto. However he has his way of demanding for sex when he needs it. And u know we dare not say no whether u r in d mood or not. Am i unecesarilly worried. And if not what can i do. Trust me he isnt cheating so dats out of it

Hehehe... I laugh in kwara.
He dictates when you're to have sexx...deal with it and stop whining!
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by biolabee(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2013
the women are best to give u advice but pls take any advice as it is coloured with the persons experiences

As someone has said, get help so you are less
discuss your concerns too
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by biolabee(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2013
TiiTee:

He dictates when you're to have sexx...deal with it and stop whining!
why r u on this chics case

op please ignore
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 8:48pm On May 07, 2013
TiiTee:

He dictates when you're to have sexx...deal with it and stop whining
!
You are also selfish, dis isnt whining dis is seeking advice from matured minds
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
biolabee: why r u on this chics case

op please ignore
@ biolabee tnx 4 having my back jare
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 07, 2013
Babz temmy:
@ biolabee tnx 4 having my back jare

Cause they want her to admit and accept her husband is a cheat.. cheesy
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by biolabee(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2013
Amelian:

Cause they want her to admit and accept her husband is a cheat.. cheesy

worst case even if he cheated on her say due to temptation of preggies, she wants to work on her marriage
leave the lady alone... she is real unlike our whitewashed marriage image we see here on NL
if u look inside the structure lipsrsealed
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by TiiTee: 9:31pm On May 07, 2013

Now could somebody tell me what type of job would not allow staff days off? And why would a "supposed happily married man" say no to his lovely wife's sexx advances, but would easily have his way whenever he feels like it, goes to bed when she's fast asleep in order to avoid sexx, as if that's not enough, watches God knows what when he manages to get a day off? And they have a 5mnth old baby?

My dear, if you ask me, i would say something is definitely wrong somewhere, and the earlier "you trash it out" like you normally do, the better for you.
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

worst case even if he cheated on her say due to temptation of preggies, she wants to work on her marriage
leave the lady alone... she is real unlike our whitewashed marriage image we see here on NL
if u look inside the structure lipsrsealed

True words... But op, recall back wat made u and yur hussy fall inlove in d first place... Remember things that made him laugh and shakes his head in wonder towards you... Repeat such gestures again.... Then talk to him passionately about how u miss the former Him'........I bet, he will feel remorse and talk his mind...then u guys take it from there...
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by biolabee(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2013
Amelian:

True words... But op, recall back wat made u and yur hussy fall inlove in d first place... Remember things that made him laugh and shakes his head in wonder towards you... Repeat such gestures again.... Then talk to him passionately about how u miss the former Him'........I bet, he will feel remorse and talk his mind...then u guys take it from there...
Best of luck.

77 likes
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by taryour(f): 10:47pm On May 07, 2013
@op this whole story is so confusing to me with all this one tiitee diged up,but I will simply ignore it and believe u both have changed from you picking his call always and him planning to cheat on you or cheating on you.

Firstly what kind of job does your hubby do that he dosnt have free time to himself? How do you demand for sex that he refuses? For me I don't demand for sex from my hubby,I simply initiate it,seduce him and of course we are in the game and it has to b when he is in a good mood.

I wouldn't say you are selfish,I would rather say you should be more understanding and tolerating. You already know his kinda work that there is hardly a free time, do you study his mood before you demand for sex He could be exhusted after countless hours at work and all just needs is to rest and cool of his head n that last thing on his mind and all he wants at that moment is care and encouragement from his wife. If you realy play your games well you sure can still get him to bed if you go about it the right way.

All you need is study your man properly,understand his work,be more encouraging, initiate sex and not demand but do it at d right time wen he is in a good mood and not tired from work load.
Above all put your hubby in serious prayers for a better and more comfortable job with better pay and also time to spend with his family.

I still wonder the kind of job with no free days at all.. May God help you dear. All the best.
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 11:18pm On May 07, 2013
taryour: @op this whole story is so confusing to me with all this one tiitee diged up,but I will simply ignore it and believe u both have changed from you picking his call always and him planning to cheat on you or cheating on you.

Firstly what kind of job does your hubby do that he dosnt have free time to himself? How do you demand for sex that he refuses? For me I don't demand for sex from my hubby,I simply initiate it,seduce him and of course we are in the game and it has to b when he is in a good mood.

I wouldn't say you are selfish,I would rather say you should be more understanding and tolerating. You already know his kinda work that there is hardly a free time, do you study his mood before you demand for sex He could be exhusted after countless hours at work and all just needs is to rest and cool of his head n that last thing on his mind and all he wants at that moment is care and encouragement from his wife. If you realy play your games well you sure can still get him to bed if you go about it the right way.

All you need is study your man properly,understand his work,be more encouraging, initiate sex and not demand but do it at d right time wen he is in a good mood and not tired from work load.
Above all put your hubby in serious prayers for a better and more comfortable job with better pay and also time to spend with his family.

I still wonder the kind of job with no free days at all.. May God help you dear. All the best.
Thanks so much. As for tiitee isnt it good news dat i can now boldly say my hubby isnt cheating. I think dats how its meant to be. Good news in marriages
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by taryour(f): 11:26pm On May 07, 2013
Babz temmy:
Thanks so much. As for tiitee isnt it good news dat i can now boldly say my hubby isnt cheating. I think dats how its meant to be. Good news in marriages

Am happy for you dearie,thank God for your home too,may God continually bless your home
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 12:01am On May 08, 2013
taryour:

Am happy for you dearie,thank God for your home too,may God continually bless your home
Amen!!!!!
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by vanitty: 12:05am On May 08, 2013
Misery likes company. Why dig through a woman's post because she confidently said her hubby is not cheating. At times, we need to be very cautious and sensible when we deal with people, what is the point of putting doubt in the poster's mind.

Anyway @ poster, you are playing the part of submissive wife very well. I can perceive it from your write up. Kudos to you. However at times, we need to communicate better with our significant other so as not to have resentful feelings toward them. I guess my point is talk to him. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Nobody: 3:12am On May 08, 2013
@op,I don't get u at all.from what I saw up there,r u a man or a woman cos u represent both.how can pple help u when u r hermo?today,a she and tomoro,a he? Any explanation?
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 3:46am On May 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @op,I don't get u at all.from what I saw up there,r u a man or a woman cos u represent both.how can pple help u when u r hermo?today,a she and tomoro,a he? Any explanation?
Am a she. D other was on behalf of my hubby.
Re: Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish by Babztemmy: 2:16pm On May 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @op,I don't get u at all.from what I saw up there,r u a man or a woman cos u represent both.how can pple help u when u r hermo?today,a she and tomoro,a he? Any explanation?
And @ yellowpawpaw i dont think my sex is d key to
NL help. I could put up topics on behalf if frnds. So i dont see hw my sex should be d solution to receiving help

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Whose 15 Children Were Fed To Hungry Crocodiles Over Tradition / 10 Lessons I've Learned About Marriage From Divorce / Aamira Construction Company In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.