Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? (1185 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 07, 2013
i was wrong to have gone to sit near one lady in class today for lecture. i never knew she had such a terrible mouth odour. Jeez! within 5min. of my sitting there, my mouth was filled with saliva due for throwing up.

i just wonder how would i cope with her if i was happened to be her guy.

i know some of u (both male and female) have a partner that has such, how do u cope with such?
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Roseey0(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2013
You help him/her with a toothbrush,get some vitamines for the person to take orally. Shikena
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 07, 2013
You'll do what a boyfriend is meant to do, give her 'The Talk'
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 07, 2013
imagine a chick with mouth odour giving u bj!! Yuck!! anyways, get her a biro and a piece of paper for heor she to write out whatever they wana say to U... grin wink
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 08, 2013
I can't cope with any odour ,be it mouth ,body or dck! undecided
some of the people who have mouth odour ,it comes from the intestines not the mouth itself. A doctor should intervene in this case.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Xaviers(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2013
[size=30pt]HOW CAN ANYBODY COPE WITH THAT shocked[/size]
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by xynerise: 9:14am On May 08, 2013
Use oxygen while kissing her
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2013
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by megareal: 11:07am On May 08, 2013
Unfortunately most people don't even realise they have MO. I once worked with a guy who was fond of abusing people whom he thought had mouth odour but unknown to him, his was stinking like a cesspit. I mean the guy says one word in a room and everyone is scampering for the door. I think its better to help than let them live with the shame. Tell them they have it, then advise them to seek a dentist. If they take offence, walk away. But if they genuinely seek solutions, stay until the problem is resolved.
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Princesszoe: 3:44pm On May 08, 2013
You can help such a person by simply telling him or her "i think i can perceive a little foul smell in your mouth from the food you ate". Do it politely then advise the person to start using tongue scraper, baking soda for the rinsing of the mouth after each meal, oraldene as a mouth wash every morning and night. Such a person might be suffering from halitosis and maybe he or she has been struggling with it for years yet they couldn't find cure. The way you handle people outside is what makes you a big and mature man/woman.
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Ninilowo(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2013
Weting concern you with her? if your girl get mouth odour tell us. No be say una go dey cover face with one kain lecture tori abeg
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by mekaboy(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2013
Thank GOD for internet and computer screens. Because if to say na mouth una dey take post here, I sure say most of una mouth go dey smell kpataaaaa. Lol, anyways thank God say na typing.

Op tell her to squeeze some lemon into her mouth while brushing with paste. Do it twice a week for a month.
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by kingron: 5:56pm On May 08, 2013
@ op buy Hypo...its a good substance..she should drink it then use it to was her mouth..soution solved..thank me later
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 08, 2013
Dettol will do the magic! If we don't take care of the mouth odour, i mean, who will?
Re: How Do U Cope With A Partner With Disgusting Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 08, 2013
Someone here on NL once suggested this years ago which I found Hilarious "I would tell her dat babe it's getting boring here, lets av a mouth brushing competition" cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

True Definition Of Bastard / Exclusive:10 True Facts About Ladies / A Girlfriend Or A Call Girl Which Is Really Pocket Friendly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.