Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303212 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2013
tobypills:

pls what course did u read in d university? do u HV ur masters already?

I read EE at the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I'm starting my masters by January next year.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2013
samdson:
Congrats Francis. It's the right step in the right direction. Kindly send me a pm stating the position u applied for, so I can advice you accordingly. Cheers...

Thanks Sam. A bigger congratulations to you too.

I sent you a PM.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Lero15(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I read EE at the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I'm starting my masters by January next year.
bro, were u first sent any mail dat says u passed d test? Did ur hr status change before u were called?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2013
@bigfrancis, what documents did you upload during application, if you don't mind, please? ? Wish you God's favours in your interview, it will just be an xmas gift from God..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Lero15: bro, were u first sent any mail dat says u passed d test? Did ur hr status change before u were called?

Yea, after the last online assessment test, they sent me an email that I was successful and that they'll get back to me soon.

Funny enough, after that day I didn't check my status again until I received the call yesterday morning.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2013
MarvellousGod: @bigfrancis, what documents did you upload during application, if you don't mind, please? ? Wish you God's favours in your interview, it will just be an xmas gift from God..

My degree certificate, my transcripts, and my NYSC call-up letter(I'm still serving so I don't have a discharge letter yet).

Happy christmas to you too. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
bigfrancis21:

My degree certificate, my transcripts, and my NYSC call-up letter(I'm still serving so I don't have a discharge letter yet).

Happy christmas to you too. Thanks.
wow, that means you ticked completed nysc during application? How come you're starting your msc in Jan without a discharge cert? Don't be pissed by all these questions pls, just learning. Goodluck once again
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
MarvellousGod: wow, that means you ticked completed nysc during application? How come you're starting your msc in Jan without a discharge cert? Don't be pissed by all these questions pls, just learning. Goodluck once again

Remember they said you either must have finished serving or are still serving.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Remember they said you either must have finished serving or are still serving.
yea, they did say that but during the application you will come across a stage you have to choose among:
Currently serving to finish this year
Currently serving to finish next year
Finished serving
Not served at all

If you choose the second or the last one, you will be disqualified automatically..since you said you are still serving, I presume you will end next year hence my thought about how you bypassed that stage...
Sorry if I'm prolonging this, kinda confused cos alot of ppl currently serving couldn't apply cos of this..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
MarvellousGod: yea, they did say that but during the application you will come across a stage you have to choose among:
Currently serving to finish this year
Currently serving to finish next year
Finished serving
Not served at all

If you choose the second or the last one, you will be disqualified automatically..since you said you are still serving, I presume you will end next year hence my thought about how you bypassed that stage...
Sorry if I'm prolonging this, kinda confused cos alot of ppl currently serving couldn't apply cos of this..

I chose 'currently serving to finish this year'. Choosing that of 'Currently serving to finish next year' automatically led to disqualification. So I didn't choose that.

I'm of Batch A of this year. Have just january(1 month) left to go.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by detee2: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seems the application ve been closed for Nigerian region. I tried it but its not giving anytin for Nigeria. Anybody with useful info as regards this should pls enlighten me.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Lero15(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dear sister MarvellousGod, what is ur present hr status ooo
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks Francis. ...@lero, application under review grin angry
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Hopefully, the date on your discharge certificate when you tender it won't show the dishonesty in you.

bigfrancis21:

I chose 'currently serving to finish this year'. Choosing that of 'Currently serving to finish next year' automatically led to disqualification. So I didn't choose that.

I'm of Batch A of this year. Have just january(1 month) left to go.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
tobiflink: Hopefully, the date on your discharge certificate when you tender it won't show the dishonesty in you.

They may not notice that, so lets forget that...besides, they must have gone through his cv before calling him for interview and therefore must have seen he's still serving. .

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by doncassey(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
leave d guy alone. What is yur probs

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Lero15(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
MarvellousGod: Thanks Francis. ...@lero, application under review grin angry
same here. Merry Xmas.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by samdson: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS! smiley
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2014
@bigfrancis, do you mind sharing how your interview went?

Happy New year all
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2014
MarvellousGod: @bigfrancis, do you mind sharing how your interview went?

Happy New year all

Couldn't have it on that day because I was very busy. I postponed it to a later date.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
salary wise shell is best multinational company to work for according to jobberman....like seriously is this true....Guys with good info pls elucidate
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bashorundon(m): 2:14am On Jan 02, 2014
texasbreed: salary wise shell is best multinational company to work for according to jobberman....like seriously is this true....Guys with good info pls elucidate
HERE ~> http://www.jarushub.com/shell-tops-jobbermans-list-of-100-best-companies-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 5:49am On Jan 02, 2014
like I didn't see that thread b4 throwing it open....its an open discussion, how real is dat....Nlng obviously pays more than shell, same with Mobil and total, how come shell tops dat list is my question?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bashorundon(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2014
texasbreed: like I didn't see that thread b4 throwing it open....its an open discussion, how real is dat....Nlng obviously pays more than shell, same with Mobil and total, how come shell tops dat list is my question?
The methodology used in arriving at that conclusion's well-stated. Maybe you should just check it up again.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Jarus(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
texasbreed: salary wise shell is best multinational company to work for according to jobberman....like seriously is this true....Guys with good info pls elucidate

It was as a result of the wrong perception of people that participated in the survey (and generality of Nigerians). Shell is a great place to work, but not the highest paying IOC. In fact, It is one of teh least paying IOCs. But the perception out there is 'eh Shell, money ritual'.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2014
now u are talking jarus....that's what we all know shell doesn't pay dat much but makes it up in training and development which still adds value to the individual in the long run...major reason why many shell guys are sought after all over the world

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by odonbolo(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2014
How do I check my application status guys, I already did my first and second assessment and I was told via a mail that I will be contacted for further assessments.help plssssss
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Yinkaolu(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
odonbolo: How do I check my application status guys, I already did my first and second assessment and I was told via a mail that I will be contacted for further assessments.help plssssss

Go to google and search SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY LOGIN. Click on Students login when the SRD site opens and input your password and email/username. Then click on APPLICATION STATUS. Hope this helps
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yang(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Regret mails flying. Check ur box. Oh and btw f*** shell. A company that lacks strategic alignment. MD dey sell Onshore Assets, HR dey recruit people.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by emteecve(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
yang: Regret mails flying. Check ur box. Oh and btw f*** shell. A company that lacks strategic alignment. MD dey sell Onshore Assets, HR dey recruit people.
na so o. shell don send regret mail o. upon application under review since May.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by elpulso: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think we should stop coming up with conspiracy theories if things don't go our way. Apparently, not everybody that applied will be selected. I got the regret mail this evening but my status changed to "application unsuccessful" late last month. The funny side is that the people lambasting shell will apply again if the have the opportunity to do so.

Cheers everybody!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.