Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! (7636 Views)

Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / Best Places In Port Harcourt To Live In. / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2013
Hello gurus in the house. I plan visiting Germany for 2 weeks in June 2013 from Lagos but will have free 7 days to tour some European states, enter the UK and come back to Frankfort to return back home.

My present arrangement is (Lufthansa) Lagos – Frankfort; Frankfort to Luxemburg, Luxemburg to Trier)
Then how do I move from Trier to see good places, enter the UK and return back to Frankfort.

Please I will appreciate from your wealth of experiences; places to visit, cost saving means of transportation within EU and other valuable details that can make the trip good and on cost saving mode.
All meaningful contributions welcome.
Thank you in advance!
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by 360command: 10:17pm On May 07, 2013
once you are in the EU, you can get to any EU country with ease. go through the train stations and you are in the country you choose.I advice you to go to czech , that is if you are looking for hottie , sexy girls.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by kennybuda: 8:21am On May 08, 2013
UK and Ireland will not permit his entry without thier visa they are not shengen menber.
360command: once you are in the EU, you can get to any EU country with ease. go through the train stations and you are in the country you choose.I advice you to go to czech , that is if you are looking for hottie , sexy girls.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Nobody: 10:29am On May 08, 2013
360command: once you are in the EU, you can get to any EU country with ease. go through the train stations and you are in the country you choose.I advice you to go to czech , that is if you are looking for hottie , sexy girls. ;
grin grin
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Firefire(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2013
kennybuda: UK and Ireland will not permit his entry without thier visa they are not shengen menber.

Visas available for all destinations just need experience advice from EXPERT here on best method to see EU.

Please Experts say something now.....
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2013
What kind of visa do you have? If it is a Schengen visa you can enter European countries and Switzerland but not UK because it is not part of the Schengen area. If you want to go to UK you have to apply for their visa. I could give you suggestion of places to see in Europe if you tell me what you are interested in, whether it's parties, art, history, mountain, etc.
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 09, 2013
miss-sweety86:
What kind of visa do you have? If it is a Schengen visa you can enter European countries and Switzerland but not UK because it is not part of the Schengen area. If you want to go to UK you have to apply for their visa. I could give you suggestion of places to see in Europe if you tell me what you are interested in, whether it's parties, art, history, mountain, etc.
Where can I see blond girls?
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Nobody: 10:12am On May 09, 2013
go to Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Finland) to see blond girls.
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by DisGuy: 10:39am On May 09, 2013
Amsterdam highly recommended, especially in the summer

there are coaches [cheaper], trains from frankfurt to amsterdam

Dont know if you can fit everything into 7days on a budget, but there are also coaches to UK from most EU countres
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 09, 2013
miss-sweety86:
go to Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Finland) to see blond girls.
Thanks. Blond are my favourite
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2013
miss-sweety86:
[quote author=Dis Guy]Amsterdam highly recommended, especially in the summer

there are coaches [cheaper], trains from frankfurt to amsterdam
@ miss-sweety86;
I do have Schengen Visa and valid UK visa. I will appreciate all good places to see except parties.
I will like to see Europe within the 7 days good places, enter the UK by train and return to Frankfort by flight en route Nigeria.
Please do give your good suggestions as applicable. Thank you.
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2013
Ok I understand.

Well, I would say London, Berlin, Amsterdam and Barcelona if you like parties and young cities. If you're looking for museums and historical places I would suggest Paris and Rome. If you want to see international places come to Geneva (international organization) or Brussel (European parliement). Croatia is also pretty nice and cheap but I don't know much about it, I've only been to Dubrovnik. So, it all depends your buget and what you're looking for.
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by otokx(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2013
See groove
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by noso2004: 10:46pm On May 10, 2013
Go to Germany and see Frankfurt and Cologne, you will like the Cologne cathedral (Dom), beautiful view from the cathedral (Dom) downwards the station and also the river Rhine, very beautiful city.

Please don't spend much time in Parish or London, very drab and ugly scenes await you in those places.You should also see Zurich lovely city, Barcelona Central top place, I like the Spanish Metro.

Go to Sweden, take a train journey via the Scania strait Amager to Denmark (Oresung Bridge). Good value for money, I haven't been there my friends that went is planning another trip.

France has some very lovely cities too, what seems attractive to me might not be to you, you should check google pictures in advance. Have a good trip
Re: Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! by kennybuda: 10:19am On May 11, 2013
Go and see Lisbon experience Portuguese culture, food and historical background.
Firefire: Hello gurus in the house. I plan visiting Germany for 2 weeks in June 2013 from Lagos but will have free 7 days to tour some European states, enter the UK and come back to Frankfort to return back home.

My present arrangement is (Lufthansa) Lagos – Frankfort; Frankfort to Luxemburg, Luxemburg to Trier)
Then how do I move from Trier to see good places, enter the UK and return back to Frankfort.

Please I will appreciate from your wealth of experiences; places to visit, cost saving means of transportation within EU and other valuable details that can make the trip good and on cost saving mode.
All meaningful contributions welcome.
Thank you in advance!

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? / Help With Psychological Evaluation Form / How To Get Nigerian Birth Certificate From National Population Commission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.