Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace (4844 Views)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 11:07am On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Hokay darleen, no vex ehn... Olowo ori mi, my e-warrior, machoman, the Word warrior, my e-knight, atheists see your username and tremble with fear, my one and only US citizen, any other Citizen Goshen is a counterfeit...ehn,oya smile for me... grin kiss cheesy
i'm sure this would send him to get d diamond ring u craved for.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Goshen360(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Hokay darleen, no vex ehn... Olowo ori mi, my e-warrior, machoman, the Word warrior, my e-knight, atheists see your username and tremble with fear, my one and only US citizen, any other Citizen Goshen is a counterfeit...ehn,oya smile for me... grin kiss cheesy

grin So you sabi how to make my head swell up like this? grin You see why I say I don baptized for you. Your new competitor no efen sabi how to swell my head like this...in fact, you too much. grin grin grin.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 5:04pm On May 11, 2013
Goshen360:

grin So you sabi how to make my head swell up like this? grin You see why I say I don baptized for you. Your new competitor no efen sabi how to swell my head like this...in fact, you too much. grin grin grin.
*bats eyelashes* O brother Goshen...stop it... wink
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2013
Goshen360:

law of the land? Yes. Law of Moses? NO! Law of Christ? YES! Efen this gift set me free from the law that held me bound. wink

And what do you suppose the law of the land (the constitution) was based on? is it not the law of Moses? and why didn't you disregard the law of the land that bind you from having a green card? The gift that enabled you obey that law will also empower you to keep the law as a law abiding citizen.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:51am On May 13, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol.....grin....
HEY SUP BROTHER IJAWKID. YOU SCARCER THAN A 2 DOLLAR BILL CHIEF grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:53am On May 13, 2013
ijawkid:

Chei.....mama don born pikin o name am obadiah.......grin......

So goshen na alhaji too?.....gringrin
YES NOW LWTMB grin grin I FORGET TO ADD ONE OF HIS TITLES SEF. >>> KINGPIN
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Goshen360(m): 1:38am On May 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

And what do you suppose the law of the land (the constitution) was based on? is it not the law of Moses? and why didn't you disregard the law of the land that bind you from having a green card? The gift that enabled you obey that law will also empower you to keep the law as a law abiding citizen.

Nothing I no go hear for NL! U.S Constitution based on the law of Moses? Na eim Naija keepers of the law of Moses never advance like U.S. Abi no be same law of Moses them dey apply and\or keep for Naija? Them go soon start dey stone people to death for naija too o - ministry of death indeed! grin grin grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Nothing I no go hear for NL! U.S Constitution based on the law of Moses? Na eim Naija keepers of the law of Moses never advance like U.S. Abi no be same law of Moses them dey apply and\or keep for Naija? Them go soon start dey stone people to death for naija too o - ministry of death indeed! grin grin grin

Do your research well sir, and you will be surprised to find out that the founding fathers used the Law which your POTUS detests in writing the constitution. Don't mind the POTUS that is now bent on changing the landmark on which the founding fathers have laid. So naim be say you go dey follow the sons of korah to be pulling down the 10 commandment monuments be dat o. Obama go soon give you citizenship for a job well done. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Last Sunday Of The Month Prayers(photos) / I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) / The Origin Of Hell-fire In Christian Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.