Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace (4845 Views)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Goshen360(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2013
@ All,

Thanks to everyone who had wished me well and congratulated me. Y'all blessed. There's very sensitive points raised by some people here, I will quote and respond to them later. God loves us all and I love y'all also. Thank y'all.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 12:07pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER MOSTHIGH. THE SIGNS ARE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS. PLUS IF PEOPLE GO ON YOUTUBE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE NOW WHO SEE VISIONS OF THE WORLD ENGULFED IN NUKES. THIS IS A PROPHESY THE LORD SAID WOULD HAPPEN BEFORE HE UNLEASHES ALL THE NUKES. PEOPLE WILL HAVE VISIONS AND DREAMS ABOUT IT. JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: ON YOUTUBE IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HAVING THESE DREAMS ABOUT NUKES AND AMERICA GETTING ANNHILIATED ETC ETC. WE AT THE END
millions are having dreams about rapture too or are you not aware?.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 08, 2013
christemmbassey: glad to hear that, i was actually expecting insults am still suprised at ur sobriety this morning, pls stay like this, dont touch them untouchacles again, am joking o, God bless.
YEAH I HAVE MY BELLICOSE DAYS. I AINT HAD BREAKFAST YET SO I AM STILL SOBER. AFTER BREAKFAST I BECOME A RAGING INFERNO. KINDA LIKE POPEYE AND SPINACH grin grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: finish what you started joor. You already told him what you're not, what you are should follow suit joor...quit d shakara
OK SINCE YOU SO BELLIGERENTLY INSIST embarassed I AM AN ISRAELITE WITH A QUICKENED SPIRIT. FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, THE TRIBE OF JUDAH THAT RAN INTO WEST AFRICA IN 70AD AFTER ROMAN PERSECUTION IN WHAT IS FAMOUSLY KNOWN AS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by sweettease(f): 12:15pm On May 08, 2013
Very nice....congratulobia
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 08, 2013
Goshen360: @ All,

Thanks to everyone who had wished me well and congratulated me. Y'all blessed. There's very sensitive points raised by some people here, I will quote and respond to them later. God loves us all and I love y'all also. Thank y'all.
FIELD MARSHALL CEO ALHAJI EMPEROR PHD DR GOSHEN WE TROWAY SALUTE SIR. grin grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by MostHigh: 12:16pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: OK SINCE YOU SO BELLIGERENTLY INSIST embarassed I AM AN ISRAELITE WITH A QUICKENED SPIRIT. FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, THE TRIBE OF JUDAH THAT RAN INTO WEST AFRICA IN 70AD AFTER ROMAN PERSECUTION IN WHAT IS FAMOUSLY KNOWN AS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION. undecided

As it is written in the holy writ The sceptre shall never pass between our feet brother!

In Judah is he praised!!!

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 12:18pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: OK SINCE YOU SO BELLIGERENTLY INSIST embarassed I AM AN ISRAELITE WITH A QUICKENED SPIRIT. FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, THE TRIBE OF JUDAH THAT RAN INTO WEST AFRICA IN 70AD AFTER ROMAN PERSECUTION IN WHAT IS FAMOUSLY KNOWN AS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION. undecided
what's all these bellicose rhetoric? Smh
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: millions are having dreams about rapture too or are you not aware?.
I AM SURE THEY ARE. I FOLLOW THE DREAMS ABOUT WW3 ON YOUTUBE ALOT. IN FACT AS WE SPEAK THERE IS AN EVACUATION OUT OF AMERICA BY CHRISTIANS. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MAN WHO RAN OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8OkPSCCk2o
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by christemmbassey(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: finish what you started joor. You already told him what you're not, what you are should follow suit joor...quit d shakara
dont be mischievous, de bra said im no b agent of satan or a muslim and am sure he's not a catholic either am satisfied knowing the worst he can b is a judaizer, remember d word says, "woe to him that give his brother drink, so that he may drink and na,ked himself". Be careful o.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2013
MostHigh:

As it is written in the holy writ The sceptre shall never pass between our feet brother!

In Judah is he praised!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER AND OUR KINGDOM COMETH. I CAN FEEL THE SHIFT. IT IS HAPPENING. ITS IN THE AIR.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 12:24pm On May 08, 2013
christemmbassey: dont be mischievous, de bra said im no b agent of satan or a muslim and am sure he's not a catholic either am satisfied knowing the worst he can b is a judaizer, remember d word says, "woe to him that give his brother drink, so that he may drink and na,ked himself". Be careful o.
ah i thought you wanted to gat to know him bera...lol i rest my case
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: what's all these bellicose rhetoric? Smh
LMAO. YOU NEVER JAM BELLICOSE RHETORIC
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
christemmbassey: dont be mischievous, de bra said im no b agent of satan or a muslim and am sure he's not a catholic either am satisfied knowing the worst he can b is a judaizer, remember d word says, "woe to him that give his brother drink, so that he may drink and na,ked himself". Be careful o.
YEAH ATMC GIVING ME DRINK SO I CAN BE BUTT NEKKID OUT HERE SMDH HABBAKUKK 2 VS 15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their na-kedness! grin grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I HAVE MY BELLICOSE DAYS. I AINT HAD BREAKFAST YET SO I AM STILL SOBER. AFTER BREAKFAST I BECOME A RAGING INFERNO. KINDA LIKE
POPEYE AND SPINACH grin grin
@ bolded, so your like the two of them combined?

*laughing till Jesus comes back*
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by christemmbassey(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: ah i thought you wanted to gat to know him bera...lol i rest my case
Jesus is lord. God bless u plenty.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ bolded, so your like the two of them combined?

*laughing till Jesus comes back*
I CAN BE grin grin UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCE
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 12:37pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH ATMC GIVING ME DRINK SO I CAN BE BUTT NEKKID OUT HERE SMDH HABBAKUKK 2 VS 15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their na-kedness! grin grin
you 're HIGH
obadiah777: LMAO. YOU NEVER JAM BELLICOSE RHETORIC
after hearing you in dt video (except its not you) i doubt you speak pidgin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: I CAN BE grin grin UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCE
does this mean you live where I am thinking you live?
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by christemmbassey(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH ATMC GIVING ME DRINK SO I CAN BE BUTT NEKKID OUT HERE SMDH HABBAKUKK 2 VS 15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their na-kedness! grin grin
am sure our dear sister meant well, but you too can do well by saying NO, knowing their intention is that u display ur na,kedness. God bless.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 08, 2013
oh boy i just violated rule number 11. anyway make i no derail goshen thread. congrats sir.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: you 're HIGHafter hearing you in dt video (except its not you) i doubt you speak pidgin
what video ? the one i posted ? thats not me.
HumbledbYGrace: does this mean you live where I am thinking you live?
hmmmm not sure where you think i live but i live on the third planet from the sun wink
christemmbassey: am sure our dear sister meant well, but you too can do well by saying NO, knowing their intention is that u display ur na,kedness. God bless.
well my na-kedness is a good thing. now if i was in the darkness it would be a bad thing to encourage me to show my nake-edness, however my nak-ed-ness is a blessing that consumes so it is a good thing for me to be butt-nekkid all the time. i love being butt-nekkid <<<< hmmm somehow that dont sound right grin grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:58pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: hmmmm not sure where you think i live but i live on the third planet from the sun wink
I know u live on earth....in the African continent and the rest is history as I know Popaye and spinach are only accessible somewhere down the continent.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: what video ? the one i posted ? thats not me. hmmmm not sure where you think i live but i live on the third planet from the sun wink
well my na-kedness is a good thing. now if i was in the darkness it would be a bad thing to encourage me to show my nake-edness, however my nak-ed-ness is a blessing that consumes so it is a good thing for me to be butt-nekkid all the time. i love being butt-nekkid <<<< hmmm somehow that dont sound right grin grin
you don change case? Lol so fear dey fear fear? Lol i can't believe they got you laught wan make me change base
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I know u live on earth....in the African continent and the rest is history as I know Popaye and spinach are only accessible somewhere down the continent.
but you do err. you can buy spinach in jewel osco or dominicks or wholefoods in america and tesco, sainsburys, asda, morrisons in england. not just in the continent of africa smiley
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2013
ATMC: you don change case? Lol so fear dey fear fear? Lol i can't believe they got you laught wan make me change base
lmaooo these mods got these rules attached to every post i am about to make. look like they mean business with these rules. i aint tryna get banned.

YET grin grin NAIRALAND IS MY MINISTRY. I CANT GET BANNED FROM MY MINISTRY wink
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: but you do err. you can buy spinach in jewel osco or dominicks or wholefoods in america and tesco, sainsburys, asda, morrisons in england. not just in the continent of africa smiley
m not talking about food! And u know eat, you must be a fan of the Moloi's
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: m not talking about food! And u know eat, you must be a fan of the Moloi's
WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT THEN HUN ? POPEYE THE CARTOON ? MOLOI ? SOUND LIKE A CHINESE RESTAURANT grin grin NO I DONT EAT CHINESE FOOD. THEY USE RATS FOR BEEF FRA RICE. THE RAT IS USED TO SAVE MONEY. BEEF APPARENTLY IS MORE EXPENSIVE AND HENCE NEGATES THE ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT tongue
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT THEN HUN ? POPEYE THE CARTOON ? MOLOI ? SOUND LIKE A CHINESE RESTAURANT grin grin NO I DONT EAT CHINESE FOOD. THEY USE RATS FOR BEEF FRA RICE. THE RAT IS USED TO SAVE MONEY. BEEF APPARENTLY IS MORE EXPENSIVE AND HENCE NEGATES THE ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT tongue
m not talking about popeye the sailor man......

I will send you a pm.....I need some answers
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: m not talking about popeye the sailor man......

I will send you a pm.....I need some answers
YEAH I MUST BE SLOW THIS MORNING CUZ I AINT EATEN YET. SO YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT SPINACH OR POPEYE ? OK I DEY EXPECT PM
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:21pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I MUST BE SLOW THIS MORNING CUZ I AINT EATEN YET. SO YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT SPINACH OR POPEYE ? OK I DEY EXPECT PM
in the mean time get something to eat
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: in the mean time get something to eat
JUST DID. VERY WEIRD COMBINATION OF BANANA, APPLE, ROCKET GREENS AND MILK. NOW AM AMPED. WHO WANT SOME OF ME HUH angry WHO WANT SOME angry COME GET SOME angry

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

>> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? / The Mystical Life / Why Did Jesus Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.