Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra (13163 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 9:42am On May 08, 2013
As long as Anambra is concerned,Ngige must rule
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Ngwakwe: 9:42am On May 08, 2013
Is this a form of contribution to this political debate or childishness?

He has said his own, you too can say your own to oppose or align with him.

Simple

Mr.Uzo:

Mr beaf = insincere9gerian - explain this

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by BrokenTV: 9:44am On May 08, 2013
exxell:

Insincere fool.... Must you always show your stuppidity on every political thread? I used to think before that you are only daft like your master Jonathan but obviously, you are foolish too! APC is taking over Anambra whether you like it or not! Am not voting for party by the way..... Am voting for personality. How I wish you were my Junior brother or a close relative.... I will just electrocute you at night while we sleep!
and how i wish touch were my younger brother i will keep punching you till you collapse.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Clerverly: 9:44am On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige's declaration is dead on arrival. We want Soludo.

By the way, what has Ngige achieved since being in the senate? How many motions or bills has he sponsored? I dont know of any. Where is his constituency projects? It appears all he does in the senate is shout "aye" and "nay"

Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige: A former governor of Anambra State (from 2003 to 2006), Ngige was elected in 2011 into the Senate on the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) where he currently represents Anambra Central Senatorial District. He is the vice chairman of the Senate Committee on Power and Steel Development. He is also a member of the following committees: Constitution Review, Capital Market, Industries, Police Affairs, Health and Science and Technology.

Although Ngige has not sponsored any bill or motion since he became a senator, has been vibrant and visible in the Senate. His contributions at plenary are perceived to be very insightful. He is popular for always opposing unpopular bills and motions. He vehemently opposed the bill aimed at regulating labour union strikes and the request of President Goodluck Jonathan to remove Alhaji Mohammed Ari Gwaska from the Federal Character Commission. On the labour bill, Ngige said,“These unions have their own constitution, which stipulates conditions for going on strike. This Bill is dead on arrival; and because its sponsor is my friend, I wish to advise that he withdraws it,” he said. “This particular Bill is anti-people, anti-labour, anti-Senate and even anti-National Assembly”.

He is seen as a leading voice of the opposition in the hallowed chamber, but seemed to be more visible at plenary than in his committee
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by idriis: 9:44am On May 08, 2013
Nice one! He lOoks cute and honourable, unlike all these thieves them, Soludo an co... To hell with them. Anambrians vote for Ngige under #APC
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by overall: 9:47am On May 08, 2013
Ngige...the man of people. Carry go

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by visalo: 9:49am On May 08, 2013
I like Ngige but unfortunately he is contesting under a very wrong party. Arewa's people congress (APC). He will definitely fail unless he move to apga

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2013
I laugh at some piple saying Ngige is dead on arrival. Ngige have more supporters than Obi, Dora and Soludo combine. Anambrians vote for personalty not party and Ngige is the choice of the piple. Go to Anambra state and comfirm it
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige's declaration is dead on arrival. We want Soludo.

By the way, what has Ngige achieved since being in the senate? How many motions or bills has he sponsored? I dont know of any. Where is his constituency projects? It appears all he does in the senate is shout "aye" and "nay"

Well he constructed that network of roads you people boast of in Ananmbra state. Not beer factories and fighting for oil wells in another state.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by alexchiny: 9:55am On May 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I laugh at some piple saying Ngige is dead on arrival. Ngige have more supporters than Obi, Dora and Soludo combine. Anambrians vote for personalty not party and Ngige is the choice of the piple. Go to Anambra state and comfirm it

Nigggur STFU! The only supporters he has are okada people and low-lifers. He is more popular than Obi and still he was humiliated at the polls by the same Obi and there wasn't even ONE protest from any corner. All we witnessed was wild jubilation everywhere in Anambra. Take your lies elsewhere my friend.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by strangest(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Well he constructed that network of roads you people boast of in Ananmbra state. Not beer factories and fighting for oil wells in another state.

say what you know... theres a huge difference between awarding contracts and paying contractors... no government pays contractors their full payment immediately... what Ngige did was to award contracts and collect feedbacks(bribe from contractors)... Peter Obi,unlike some other governors that will cancel such contracts because the feedback did not get to them, paid off those contractors....
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 9:56am On May 08, 2013
Pedagogue:

LIKE this post if u think this poster needs a job!!! grin

@ Op,it is my firm wish that Ngige will win - to at least bolster the strength of APC in d East.

With 2 governors, APC will give PDP a good chase in d East
Lols.... I love that guy with passion ooo.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by MrGlobe(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2013
[size=13pt]SOLUDO OR NOTHING. ANAMBRA 2014[/size]
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Kulas: 9:58am On May 08, 2013
Onwa we welcome you.You are very popular and people love you because of your performamce and your liberation of Anambrains from the bondage of godfathers.This is indeed the entrance of a big masquerade into the race,and for sure fear has grabbed other contestants because it is VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for any of them to beat you.I personally know that you can deliver.However,Onwa for equity and justice to reign,i suggest that Anambra North be given a chance this time arround because they have never produced the governor of the state since its creation.I believe in equity and justice and it will be an irony for anybody to assume that nobody from Anambra North is qualified or capable enough to pilot the affairs of the state and give it a new look.While we the South Easterners are clamouring to have a taste of presidential seat to ensure equity,same applies to senatorial zones,for charity they say begins at home.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2013
visalo: I like Ngige but unfortunately he is contesting under a very wrong party. Arewa's people congress (APC). He will definitely fail unless he move to apga
Did u think Anambrians care which party he belong. When he defeated Dora is he not in ACN and Dora in APGA if u dnt know anything about politics please STFU

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by strangest(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I laugh at some piple saying Ngige is dead on arrival. Ngige have more supporters than Obi, Dora and Soludo combine. Anambrians vote for personalty not party and Ngige is the choice of the piple. Go to Anambra state and comfirm it

I was there in Marble Arch Hotel when Ngige was being slapped around and locked in a toilet by Ubah... I will never give my support to such a houseboy that has to wait forever before he realised that he was actually the governor... Ngige still have curses from Okija Shrine and he should face that...

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2013
alexchiny:

Nigggur STFU! The only supporters he has are okada people and low-lifers. He is more popular than Obi and still he was humiliated at the polls by the same Obi and there wasn't even ONE protest from any corner. All we witnessed was wild jubilation everywhere in Anambra. Take your lies elsewhere my friend.
Enyim Nwoke shattap! My mum (A proffessor in Unizik) was jubilating yesterday and the last time I checked, she was not an okada rider! Myself ( A Masters degree holder)is not an Okada rider too. Ngige is loved by Anambrarians; PERIOD!

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 10:04am On May 08, 2013
Mods, SuperMods & Administrator of Nairaland; You have my permission to ban ANYONE who insults and call Fellow Nairalanders Names.

This Forum should henceforth be sanitized.

I will NOT want to associate with a forum where people are called 'names' for making their personal opinions.

Sincere9gerian has been unwholesomely attacked for no sane reason. And I personally find it offensive to make contributions in this forum cos I hate to be disrespected.

Please sanitize Nairaland and I want to see results. Nairaland should be a place for information sharing and NOT for curses, Tribalism and unpatriotism.

FRESH AIR!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by funshint(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2013
It's so funny most pple commenting on NL don't have voters card. Most of those that will vote are not even here. Go to d street and U̶̲̥̅̊'ll know that Ngige is d man people want!
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by BitchBikozienu: 10:06am On May 08, 2013
tongue

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by BrokenTV: 10:12am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

ACN already has a Senatorial seat in Anambra. Ngige has shown to be a better governor in 3 yrs than Peter Obi was in 7yrs

Its simple Ngige for Anambra.

Anambra ko ni baje o
i want you to know that your are dealing with the whole of anambra now not just anambra north senatorial zone check the margin she take beat Akunyili. And let me remind you people did not vote for ngige because of acn. Whether you like it or not Apc will fail.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Jilo83(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2013
I just like d man. Hw i wish he become next Gov of Anambra state
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Cupidkc(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2013
Nice one...Ngige vs Ifeanyi Ubah.
Let the fight begin!
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 10:24am On May 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Mods, SuperMods & Administrator of Nairaland; You have my permission to ban ANYONE who insults and call Fellow Nairalanders Names.

This Forum should henceforth be sanitized.

I will NOT want to associate with a forum where people are called 'names' for making their personal opinions.

Sincere9gerian has been unwholesomely attacked for no sane reason. And I personally find it offensive to make contributions in this forum cos I hate to be disrespected.

Please sanitize Nairaland and I want to see results. Nairaland should be a place for information sharing and NOT for curses, Tribalism and unpatriotism.

FRESH AIR!

U r just making noise, if u cant accept criticisms and mild abuses, knowing this is an anonymous online forum, then i think u should delete urself from nairaland.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by BrokenTV: 10:27am On May 08, 2013
exxell: Look at what poverty has done to your life!!!
my friend let me tell you am living fine.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by dayokanu(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2013
Broken TV:
i want you to know that your are dealing with the whole of anambra now not just anambra north senatorial zone check the margin she take beat Akunyili. And let me remind you people did not vote for ngige because of acn. Whether you like it or not Apc will fail.

You said people did not vote Ngige because of ACN, Suddenly this people would now vote against him because of APC

Talking about twisted thinking

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by mike404(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2013
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parties Nominate Ex-convicts, Certificate Forgers & We Cannot Stop Them – INEC / Fire Guts Abonnema Wharf In Port Harcourt / Impeachment: Plateau Lawmakers Fight Over Mace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.