Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You (56774 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Blazinraj01(f): 3:33pm On May 08, 2013
Dude, Seriously?
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by dammytosh: 3:38pm On May 08, 2013
Nonsense Post

There are 3 major steps.

1. Make Money
2. Make more money
3. make a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by DonaldGenes(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2013
nyere84: For all i care, my ex shld go to hell and remain there foreva.

Regret or no Regret..!!!

Nyere84 have moved on with her life long tym ago.

Whoeva sees my ex, shld pls help me and pass the msg to him.
sure i will
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by slyk2(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2013
Keep the advise for yourself.
An ex remains an ex!
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Ruq: 4:28pm On May 08, 2013
Just bang her friends
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by christokuty: 4:31pm On May 08, 2013
Taken,but not praying to loose ma sweet.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by christokuty: 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
Jah Man: What is an 'EX'?
Somebody you have been committing fornication with?
So what is the big deal if either of you repents of your sins and stopped the ungodly act?
It is commendable to break up and the big deal is that there will be joy in heaven for a soul that repents.
Why is rule 4 there?
Somebody pls educate me further.
u r on point
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by SlamDunk(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2013
hersweetness: Noted... But who wants to reunite with an ex anyway
. I DO, I miss her booorie.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by fpeter(f): 5:09pm On May 08, 2013
:: VMF :::
I am a newly registered nairalander! Una no go welcome me again
cheesy
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Stellacindy(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: The best way to make your ex regret breaking up with you is to turn the tables on your ex by doing the exact opposite to what they expect by making them feel as if they were the one that was dumped. In order to do this you must get a hold of your emotions and realize right now you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Do not make the mistake of using manipulation tactics!

4 Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking Up With You

1. Accept the break up and thank your ex for the time you spent together. Tell them you understand that you can no longer be together and respect their decision.

2. Stop all contact immediately, even if your ex is calling you. More often than not couples will remain in contact with one another with to remain "just friends" or one party trying to convince the other to get together, if this is the case you must stop immediately

3. Love your single life. Don't be afraid to go out with friends and start doing things you enjoy, make your ex see that you are still the same person they fell in love with by being confident, positive and out going. Get word out to your ex through mutual friends about your new found lease on life. You ex will be begin to wonder if you met someone else after you have stopped contact and are happy again.

4. Reuniting with your ex. Once the other 3 steps are completed , expect contact from your ex, remember that reuniting is a process , you can not simply jump back into a relationship without fixing the problems that lead to the break up first.

http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/social-issues/4-steps-to-make-your-ex-regret-breaking-up-with-you-get-your-ex-back-in-the-process.html
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by dynasty4u: 5:18pm On May 08, 2013
I bet your type will be best served by your EX dating your best friend tongue tongue
Lilimax:
Why should I go back to my vomit?
I care less that he exists... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Bestbaby12(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2013
forward ever, backward never
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
sexkillz: This is for those who like going back to their vomit. Not those of us who dance azonto to the lord everyday, for making our ex leave us.

•̸№ dance Azonto leave ur God sent wife in d name of Ex!gringringrin
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by cityhood: 5:40pm On May 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: The best way to make your ex regret breaking up with you is to turn the tables on your ex by doing the exact opposite to what they expect by making them feel as if they were the one that was dumped. In order to do this you must get a hold of your emotions and realize right now you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Do not make the mistake of using manipulation tactics!

1. Accept the break up and thank your ex for the time you spent together. Tell them you understand that you can no longer be together and respect their decision.

2. Stop all contact immediately, even if your ex is calling you. More often than not couples will remain in contact with one another with to remain "just friends" or one party trying to convince the other to get together, if this is the case you must stop immediately

3. Love your single life. Don't be afraid to go out with friends and start doing things you enjoy, make your ex see that you are still the same person they fell in love with by being confident, positive and out going. Get word out to your ex through mutual friends about your new found lease on life. You ex will be begin to wonder if you met someone else after you have stopped contact and are happy again.

4. Reuniting with your ex. Once the other 3 steps are completed , expect contact from your ex, remember that reuniting is a process , you can not simply jump back into a relationship without fixing the problems that lead to the break up first.

http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/social-issues/4-steps-to-make-your-ex-regret-breaking-up-with-you-get-your-ex-back-in-the-process.html
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by cityhood: 5:42pm On May 08, 2013

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by cityhood: 5:43pm On May 08, 2013

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by cityhood: 5:44pm On May 08, 2013

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Foxie: 5:45pm On May 08, 2013
nony30: •̸№ dance Azonto leave ur God sent wife in d name of Ex!gringringrin
U̶̲̥̅̊ jes spoke wisdom.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by StevenJay01(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2013
I can see lots of wounded peeholes and egos on nairaland.You Ladies(sorry peeholes)should stop seeing yourselves as victims or the disadvantaged in a relationship.Stop spreading Hate!!!!UR EX DON'T CARE

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by nyerem(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2013
Happy birthday 2 me.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2013
I wanted to comment, but the rules don mek me change my mind! Sorry, he rules have make me change my mind.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by dartsidius7(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2013
CRAP
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Skmoda360(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2013
xynerise: Story
Na real story
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by idriis: 10:39pm On May 08, 2013
:: VMF :::
I am a newly registered nairalander! Una no go welcome me again
where you pass enter? Oya vamoot
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 08, 2013
I can go back to my Vomit!!!

We don't say Gudnyt by 7pm and den say Good Morning by 9pm in my house!
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Decryptor(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2013
Why does something tell me that this...

Regret or no Regret..!!!

...IS THE OFFENSIVE
Steven Jay01: I can see lots of wounded peeholes and egos on nairaland.You Ladies(sorry peeholes)should stop seeing yourselves as victims or the disadvantaged in a relationship.Stop spreading Hate!!!!UR EX DON'T CARE
...And this is the DEFENSIVE (Counter Attack).
I bet these two had something going on!
Apologies if i'm wrong!
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by idriis: 10:58pm On May 08, 2013
Decryptor: Why does something tell me that this...

...IS THE OFFENSIVE

...And this is the DEFENSIVE (Counter Attack).
I bet these two had something going on!
Apologies if i'm wrong!
ok. And na u be consultant abiundecided
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by DECOtech(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2013
*idriis*:
ok. And na u be consultant abiundecided
Referee is a better description!
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Brynelo: 11:52pm On May 08, 2013

Regret or no Regret..!!!

..ma dear,,shut ur mouth..tanks!
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by DECOtech(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2013
she left me for another guy and four months later, I murdered poverty! Last week, which was exactly nine months after our break up, she pinged me saying "I don't know what came over me"
Ain't that a sign of regret?

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 12:33am On May 09, 2013
One is constantly assailed by Ex syndrome on romance section daily. The prevalent rate of separation nowadays statistically explains marriage failures in our present day society.

Breaking with an EX is an ACTION, and should not be used as basis for weakness. Re-uniting is exhibiting maturity and living above board! Except on 'serious' threat to relationship, getting back is much more enterprising to fresh start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.