Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (24893 Views)

Guide To Printing Recharge Cards Wholesale / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Learn How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by erasmus185: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
please Jitejite, kindly send me the manual at erasmus18555@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by knice(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
Recharge card printing and selling is a reliable business to start with good return, the good about it is that the market is there, -I mean people must recharge, all you will need are the manuals and the software if you have a computer and you good to go,ok!!07033097160 is my direct line. Have a nice day.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by fredo648: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2010
I am interested in the R/Cards busniess, can I have the manual and details about the software.
my email is : fredchi_1@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by knice(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
Recharge card printing and selling is a reliable business to start with good returns, the good about it is that the market is there, -I mean people must recharge. I call it fast selling Business. All you will need are the manuals and the software if you have a computer. Then you are good to go, Ok!!07033097160 is my direct line. Have a nice day.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by fredo648: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
knice I have not receive your promise manual for Recharge Card Printing.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by youngestpr(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2010
pls send the manual to twonjee2002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by fxjunkie(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Ltrust(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
Printing of recharge card is easy and profitable due to the market demand. 3 ways to print exist: With computer,printer & software.2. with orange box 3.The POS terminal box which is the most flexible.  Buying of pins is now flexible for an intending sub-dealer. Pin are purchased in batches of N5000 0r N10 000 depending on your financial status @ N92 for N100 Card. Lastly N120 000 can comfortable do you in this business. /+447024028739. Can provide everything to start-up.ibcs2009@yahoo.com Goodbye.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by onoerime: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2010
those that are planning to go into recharge card business should first all think of sacrificing one whole day for practical teachings. you will be taught how to secure your cards from theft (b) common mistakes in the business (c) how to design a simple chart in excel to follow up your sales even if you employ a sales girl or boy (d) some cards are fast moving products and this is where you invest more capital. lastly how to market your cards and stand out to be champion in your locality. i have tried to be open minded for those with keen interest but remember knowledge is power and when applied it becomes wealth. NO KNOWLEDGE IS FREE. call me now on 08025701682 or 07070236083 or email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk for further inquiry
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by youngestpr(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2010
Pls send the info to twonjee2002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by onoerime: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2010
prices of cards varies on daily basis, it is not specific so when next you are posting on forums like this, never you quote priced that are out dated
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by rickky01(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
pls send the info to me at richard.adebanjo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by onoerime: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
everybody wants to go into recharge printing but have not done proper research about it. the biz is a one naira profit thing. even card prices fluctuates. i started the biz with 300k thinking that printing is the best option. i want to advice every one that has below 1m to attach his or herself to a dealer. buy this cards as they are and start selling to your customers. i want to use this medium to advice everyone to buy information materials. they are good. you can also attend seminars they help. i am not boasting i have spent over 200k buying information products some are useless some are useful. through this i have achieve by GOD's grace two shops where i sell recharge cards and all phones accessories ranging from batt, memory cards, casing,pus, lines and phones. all these i learnt from information products. if you are scared of parting your money then pay somebody that has been on the line for the real information you need. sometimes free things do purge. wish you goodluck
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by jomarq(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
please send the manual to this mail jomarqalive@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by bimpeajoke(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2011
Hi,Ihope am not too late to get information about this stuff.I want to start recharge card printing ASAP,Please i need the book or any other information i need to knw.Kindly send to bimpeajoke@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by chizillar(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
We offer console recharge card software and pin purchases at affordable rate/07033097160.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Adeydotun: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2011
can u pls send it to me or uptade me
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by bidex(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2011
jitejite pls send the manual to my email, bidex_g@yahoo.com i'll be expecting it.
regards and thank you
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by sonety2k(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2011
onoerime:

everybody wants to go into recharge printing but have not done proper research about it. the biz is a one naira profit thing. even card prices fluctuates. i started the biz with 300k thinking that printing is the best option. i want to advice every one that has below 1m to attach his or herself to a dealer. buy this cards as they are and start selling to your customers. i want to use this medium to advice everyone to buy information materials. they are good. you can also attend seminars they help. i am not boasting i have spent over 200k buying information products some are useless some are useful. through this i have achieve by GOD's grace two shops where i sell recharge cards and all phones accessories ranging from batt, memory cards, casing,pus, lines and phones. all these i learnt from information products. if you are scared of parting your money then pay somebody that has been on the line for the real information you need. sometimes free things do purge. wish you goodluck

Pls send me the full details info to my email - sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ayoade13(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
my email is ayoade13@yahoo.com or ayoade13@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
is this thing really for real?
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by banjo78: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
I am interested in the software adebanjowasiu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by adexy007: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
hello toks please am also interested in this manual>>>>kindly email me on lutech2008@yahoo.com, thanks a bunch
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Revsola: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
If you need the updated manual on "How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards" send a text message to 08033829376 and get ready to act on the information as quick as you can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Small Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos? / How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.