Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (24880 Views)

Guide To Printing Recharge Cards Wholesale / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Learn How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by banjo78: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2011
I am interested in the Recharge manual. kind send it to wazpa4me@yahoo.com, thanks alot.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by banjo78: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
I am interested in the manual, kindly send it to wazpa4me@yahoo.com. thanks alot
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by princev: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
Pls could you include me by sending the details to my mail projectman101@yahoo.com.
I will be very glad to have it
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by NotNairalandi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
pls sir help me and send the manual as well on blessedifee@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ufobabe(f): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2011
@ Damolux01, @ kay 80, @ Jite Jite.
Pls, you guys shld send me d recharge card biz manual. Am interested and in need of it. Thanks. mabeltruelove4all@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Paulsopulu(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2011

Alfa Juliet Mangler Limited,
Plot 1023, Aso Drive ,
Asokoro, A00 buja .
Tel/Fax: 09-524 03

please can any body tell me the email address of above company?
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by nnamadi: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
Pls Sir, Kindly send me the manual too.(taba_dan@yahoo.com) May the Almighty bless you abundantly.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by opsydazy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
pls send d info to isiadeyemi@gmail.com. thanx
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by uchesi: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2012
Hi,

Kindly send to my mail as well;sisimiojuoge@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by uchesi: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
hi,

that's quite far,i'm in lagos state.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by opsydazy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
i got into gsm rechargecard business last year and i tell you it has been worth it. i got the manual free from a forum just like this one and i'm affraid i will have to give it out free too. no disrespect to anyone but i just feel like it. so if you're interested holla at me

i need where i can buy buy PINs to start printing. send info to isiadeyemi@gmail.com. thanx
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by uchesi: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hi,

Can you send me the manual please.(sisimiojuoge@gmail.com)

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by uchesi: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
hello,

thanx so much for this information, please may i have your contact address.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by tupssy17: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2012
i need the manual too pls.email tupssygal@hotmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by MIDAS43: 6:52am On Feb 17, 2012
Hello Fellow Nairalander,

Please can you foward a copy to me as well?
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Lizzyye(f): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2012
Pls how much capital is needed to start a recharge card business, honestly am tired of working for someone else and at the end of the month gets paid 12k, it makes me sick, right now hav decided to stop by april ending and start a recharge card biz. So i really want to know how much it wld cost me to start, already i have 80k.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by aliya247(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2012
the idea is just a way of getting money 4rompeople. Why teaching people why can they make the money themselves from the business. Is just way of selling information if u try it they will ask u to pay a certain amout of money to a particular bank account number. They give a parkage that woun't work even the person that is giving has not use it. Be wise
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Nairaplus(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2012
Lizzyye: Pls how much capital is needed to start a recharge card business, honestly am tired of working for someone else and at the end of the month gets paid 12k, it makes me sick, right now hav decided to stop by april ending and start a recharge card biz. So i really want to know how much it wld cost me to start, already i have 80k.

The capital for comfortably starting and earning as a sub-dealer of recharge cards for the 4 GSM Networks is THREE MILLION NAIRA.

You will operate as Network-Accredited Sub Dealer, and receive commissions on volumes of recharge cards you sold. And, you will register and buy directly from the DEALERS, and then re-sell wholesale to retailers.

Don't listen to those telling you one software can do this job. The people who tried that stuff in the past has been overtaken by change in POLICY from the OPERATORS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Small Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos? / JP Morgan Projects N850/$ By December / Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.