Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) (49072 Views)

Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2013
LMAOO @ the comments.

[size=1pt]Jollof spaghetti is the bomb[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by davida222(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2013
supaeagles:
Eyaa ..... sorry bros....did one of my 9ja sisters recently dump you? No vex bros, I go find you good girl from my village ok - no cry.
Yak vomit.. SMH for u. pweus
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Some people mix the spargetti with the source. It makes sense sometimes. But i think this Ini Edo's own was overcooked.

Afam grin
No be breaking of rule #21 be this?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by dulphines: 8:11pm On May 08, 2013
Very soon we shall see picture of one of them making love. Nairaland things!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Inik(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2013
Nothing ever pleases Nigerians embarassed Ini edo carry on jor. It is your food, cook it the way you want and eat it the way you like!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by GentleNaaz(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2013
Wat a wicked combination! Rice n spag? Habbaa...... E no match 4m ntritional point of view. She shud hv combined rice n beans or moimoi or any proteinous rich food
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Afam grin
No be breaking of rule #21 be this?
*Sauce
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2013
Pls ma,where's d saturated fat comn from,d rice? Or d spag?Or are u just assuming?because i knw that non of d two contain saturated fat.
ROSYL: What's the need of cooking rice + spagehtti?who does that? That's how they stuff their guts, and expand their intestines with starchy food? 2moro, they will start writing nonsense"I'm proud to be curvy" I have big bones" I was born big"
Ini Edo and co, pls next time try garnishing your spagehtti with veggies not with rice!
Yuuuuk! I can't go close to this kind of food,packed with 1million calories + plenty saturated fat, even at gun point.

Health is life.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by andyanders: 8:20pm On May 08, 2013
So, at her position, na that kind of pot she is using? Na waoooooooooooooooo
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by FILEBE(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2013
damnnnnnnn! han han! Seun! are you seeing this? Is this what your new rules meant? that we should forcefully read rubbish and comment on them? what in the name of God is my business with Ini Edo cooking spag? cheap nonsense publicity! please Seun savage this situation at least it shouldnt be on the front page
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:24pm On May 08, 2013
Well, i guess the question which needs to be asked now, is why is a lady from a region which has long said they are the best cooks in nigeria and no other tribe comes close, suddenly pretends she does not know how to cook spaghetti.

Why the thread immediately made front page is moot, the real issue here is why post a picture of what you clearly know is not acceptable to everybody viewing it, then pose so innocently for the camera, like "oh i'm a helpless female, just trying to cook here".

Just wondering,since we all know how spaghetti is supposed to look, and even oyibos have said they use youtube to learn how to cook nigerian foods? If every computer has google, shouldnt we have googled the right way to cook a dish?

Abi some computers dont have google ni, not sure.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2013
davida222: stinkin Nigerian ladys... and their stinkin food. SMH for nigeria men.
supaeagles:
supaeagles: Eyaa ..... sorry bros....did one of my 9ja sisters recently dump you? No vex bros, I go find you good girl from my village ok - no cry.
davida222:
Yak vomit.. SMH for u. pweus
LOL - but you visit this 9ja forum a lot despite "hating" our 9ja honies..... it's well known that once you go 9ja you don't go back smiley .
Anyway, end of this month, I de go village - I go remember you bros.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 8:26pm On May 08, 2013
BANGA SOUP ND STARCH on point,,FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2013
ItsModella:
so you were able to tell she's rough in the kitchen from just one pot of spaghetti? Haba, everyone has cooking mishaps, it doesn't mean they're bad cooks.

The difference is at least you would know it's a mishap, she on the other hand is so proud of that pot of food hence her posting the picture online. That means she doesn't even know its bad, makes me wonder what her mishaps will look like if she's proud of this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by petnkool: 8:36pm On May 08, 2013
anitank:
where the stool go run go? grin
ask am again abeg .
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2013
Which kind of jagajaga food is that? undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On May 08, 2013
FILEBE: damnnnnnnn! han han! Seun! are you seeing this? Is this what your new rules meant? that we should forcefully read rubbish and comment on them? what in the name of God is my business with Ini Edo cooking spag? cheap nonsense publicity! please Seun savage this situation at least it shouldnt be on the front page
pls told him
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2013
FILEBE: damnnnnnnn! han han! Seun! are you seeing this? Is this what your new rules meant? that we should forcefully read rubbish and comment on them? what in the name of God is my business with Ini Edo cooking spag? cheap nonsense publicity! please Seun savage this situation at least it shouldnt be on the front page
IYA NGBALI: pls told him

God dey watch una
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Gmoney5(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2013
Babanla nonsense
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Mamacita007(f): 9:06pm On May 08, 2013
Ini next time u come to yankee buy non-stick pots. grin grin im very sure u used rag & napkin to carry d other one llooooll. Some women cant clean the gas cooker while cooking. if shes a neat woman she wud av cleaned up b4 taking pics. That sauce looks good sha b4 she mixed it.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by armyofone(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2013
they are good in cooking periwinkle and idikankong grin

spaghetti is foreign hence the lumpy looking spahellti.
she tried.

tpia@:
Well, i guess the question which needs to be asked now, is why is a lady from a region which has long said they are the best cooks in nigeria and no other tribe comes close, suddenly pretends she does not know how to cook spaghetti.

Why the thread immediately made front page is moot, the real issue here is why post a picture of what you clearly know is not acceptable to everybody viewing it, then pose so innocently for the camera, like "oh i'm a helpless female, just trying to cook here".

Just wondering,since we all know how spaghetti is supposed to look, and even oyibos have said they use youtube to learn how to cook nigerian foods? If every computer has google, shouldnt we have googled the right way to cook a dish?

Abi some computers dont have google ni, not sure.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by kliverpool(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2013
dog food
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Must one cook only when she's cooking for her husband?

She no get belle? She no get family and friends?
na im make her no fit go join her husband?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by cnwaejike(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2013
haters can go hang
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2013
Chei... tufia

Chineke ekwekwana ife ojoo.. shocked shocked shocked

That food looks nasty and disgusting... angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:24pm On May 08, 2013
armyofone: they are good in cooking periwinkle and idikankong grin

spaghetti is foreign hence the lumpy looking spahellti.
she tried.

we know how we women do.

spaghetti sells very well in nigeria, i doubt people dont know how to cook it.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Chilexeve: 9:24pm On May 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of this FOOL called ini edo a.k.a ''mrs hairy chest'' to post pictures of her and her husband living together in the U.S she is posting pictures of her cooking concotion! RUBBISH!...........................Go and join your husband in the U.S wayward girl! angry

Why do I hate you? Am still wondering
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:26pm On May 08, 2013
tatiana009:

The difference is at least you would know it's a mishap, she on the other hand is so proud of that pot of food hence her posting the picture online. That means she doesn't even know its bad,

yeah right.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Jccy(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2013
Watn corcern ur,abi wil she shear it 4 all d Nl?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:30pm On May 08, 2013
FILEBE: damnnnnnnn! han han! Seun! are you seeing this? Is this what your new rules meant? that we should forcefully read rubbish and comment on them?

lmao, of course seun has seen the thread on front page, not like its about how to not be controversial or anything like that?

what in the name of God is my business with Ini Edo cooking spag?

the op did not say the picture is for you dear. grin

its a sisterly thing, for our african sisters.

afterall, if others are doing theirs, why cant we do ours.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by collizo82: 9:33pm On May 08, 2013
Abeg who be d guy on the first pics?d husband I guess?are they now living together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Starboy Fest: Wizkid Brings Naira Marley, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage On Stage / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.