Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) (49092 Views)

Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 11:22pm On May 08, 2013
na this kain food dey sweet pass

[img]http://zested.files./2009/10/woman-cooking.jpg?w=300[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by AnyiWa(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2013
The food doesn't look too good.Na sample she dey do abi wetin?The food doesn't look too good.Na sample she dey do abi wetin?The food doesn't look too good.Na sample she dey do abi wetin?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 08, 2013
foolish woman. She just succeeded in making a fool of her self. Common spaghetti..mixed with rice for dat matter. Starch plus more starch. She coulda gotten more respect if she sat on a low stool making fufu..Or pounding yam or even making any of those native calabar soup. Yeye!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by flyforall: 11:36pm On May 08, 2013
please Nl try and give her props for even cooking
Some women cant cook oooooo
Even if the spaghetti looks like it can be eaten wit pounded yam
Ini you for try make afang soup na
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 08, 2013
I will eat a portion of that spaghetti tongue

I may post a pic of me cooking rice cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 08, 2013
booqee: foolish woman. She just succeeded in making a fool of her self. Common spaghetti..mixed with rice for dat matter. Starch plus more starch. She coulda gotten more respect if she sat on a low stool making fufu..Or pounding yam or even making any of those native calabar soup. Yeye!

Have mercy on her grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by FILEBE(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: pls told him

i kukuma they shouted since morning instead he they sell deaf ears give me like say i no follow for nairaland shareholder.u sef see the topic title na: Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures). so what? ehn? ehat if she cooked it for baffroom or tolet? and what is so special about spagetti cooking now or wetin be our own for her matter? tire is tireing me o. abi wetin u think? i go soon post the pics of my grandmother posing to cook indomie for kitchen sef... if una like,make una no comment o! una hear?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by ayomidefalaye(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2013
This is not what we your fans is expected 4rm u you baby
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 08, 2013
Chei see grammar for thread
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 08, 2013
manny4life: Chei... tufia

Chineke ekwekwana ife ojoo.. shocked shocked shocked

That food looks nasty and disgusting... angry angry

You have broken rule 21
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by ayomidefalaye(m): 11:56pm On May 08, 2013
This is not what we your fans is expected 4rm u you baby. Hope nothing Happen To ur womb. in
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 08, 2013
CFCfan:

You have broken rule 21

I recommend a 30year ban. grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 09, 2013
2ndOGA:

I recommend a 30year ban. grin grin
LMAO grin Someone was actually banned for 10 years!!
That would be too harsh; but I'll recommend a 30 day ban. grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by olapluto(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2013
A specimen of how food should be! Feel free to make eba and just touch it on your screen.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 09, 2013
ola_pluto: A specimen of how food should be! Feel free to make eba and just touch it on your screen.
If u cooked that, then it is delicious-looking
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by olapluto(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2013
CFCfan:
If u cooked that, then it is delicious-looking
Cooked by me 100%. I've demystified the secret of cookology. Recipe available on request
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 09, 2013
@ ola_pluto That's what I'm talking about. Some "nutrition". Not that crap Ini thinks she's mixing.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by dramendra: 12:15am On May 09, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of this FOOL called ini edo a.k.a ''mrs hairy chest'' to post pictures of her and her husband living together in the U.S she is posting pictures of her cooking concotion! RUBBISH!...........................Go and join your husband in the U.S wayward girl! angry

Am not surprised to see this kind of a post from goat like this, lesbian boy meaning incomplete being.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 09, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Delicious

You must be joking...you must be joking!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by davida222(m): 12:22am On May 09, 2013
supaeagles:

LOL - but you visit this 9ja forum a lot despite "hating" our 9ja honies..... it's well known that once you go 9ja you don't go back smiley .
Anyway, end of this month, I de go village - I go remember you bros.
Still SMH for u... how wil u end a rat maybe.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2013
hello nairalanders, i saw the new rules set by Seun and co and i saw this No 17 rule which reads
"17. Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section" but i did not see such a rule for Christianity. Now, my question is, does it mean that anything considered offensive to Christianity is allowed? or is it that Seun is such a religious fanatic that he doesn't consider things offensive to Christianity as an offence?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by joyidarauko: 12:35am On May 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/col she. Is a disgrace to Akwa ibomites
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Bofemsky(f): 1:20am On May 09, 2013
anitank:
where the stool go run go? grin
I wonder o!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43am On May 09, 2013
Airforce1: Dis girl should go learn how to cook please... Habba
Abaaaaa! married woman should go and learn how to cook bawo abi una don forget say she don married to one mumu USA based husband
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by minto(m): 2:01am On May 09, 2013
@ OP. Me just dey wait to see a post on 'Ini Edo taking shower' before the week runs out. With picture o. wink
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by jamace(m): 3:33am On May 09, 2013
Her food is as disgusting as her dressing in the kitchen. sad

Civilization has affected African women negatively in terms of making the men happy through the tommy. See what she is presenting as FOOD for a MAN. I expect her to prepare edika -ikong or afia efere with pounded yam or Akpu. Oh God, where have the real African women disappeared to ?!! angry angry cry cry
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 3:46am On May 09, 2013
It looks so gross and disgusting. . .

Looks like she needs to keep herself busy
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16am On May 09, 2013
Naija celebrities aren't that classy as their fans think. Ini Edo should have known that her kitchen is dirty and her cooking style is suckz.
My grand mother's kitchen is more classy to this crab.

Im not surprise cos naija young gals life style is funny. Is only in this country that a girl want to eat: full chicken,ice cream, suya, spaghetti, fanta,apple, cow leg, gbomor,rice and beans at the same time or at a meal time.
ALL FOR ONE MAN POCKET!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18am On May 09, 2013
I weep for naijan men, jeez
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by kemmy16: 4:44am On May 09, 2013
am very sure the guy behind her no be her husband.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by cross50(m): 5:05am On May 09, 2013
She no try at all.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by zeera2(f): 5:32am On May 09, 2013
jamace: Her food is as disgusting as her dressing in the kitchen. sad

Civilization has affected African women negatively in terms of making the men happy through the tommy. See what she is presenting as FOOD for a MAN. I expect her to prepare edika -ikong or afia efere with pounded yam or Akpu. Oh God, where have the real African women disappeared to ?!! angry angry cry cry
d real african women still exists.dis is how a good cook's food shuld look like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.