Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) (49082 Views)

Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by dasparrow: 7:01pm On May 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]That looks so disgusting. And since when do you pour sauce into spaghetti and prepare it in one pot? She made jollof spaghetti jor. lipsrsealed[/size]

Ha ha ha ha ha grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by vascey(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2013
nyama!! undecided
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2013
Who is eating all that?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by haysal(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2013
Jesus christ of kwara state!!!!!!! I am damn sure dat freaking lookin tin aint edible

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Detonatorrex(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2013
nyama lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2013
hay sal: Jesus christ of kwara state!!!!!!! I am damn sure dat freaking lookin tin aint edible
lmao jesus christ of okija
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 7:03pm On May 08, 2013
And since when do you pour sauce into spaghetti and prepare it in one pot?

that's how its usually cooked in nigeria, but not exactly like the first picture.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2013
The food looks more like sacrifice to the gods,

Any human that eats it would be in the hospital for 10yrs

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]That looks so disgusting. And since when do you pour sauce into spaghetti and prepare it in one pot? She made jollof spaghetti jor. lipsrsealed[/size]
grin grin grin We call that jollof spaghetti grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by gbrookes02: 7:06pm On May 08, 2013
It looks tasty, may I have some please........
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2013
Ewwwwww cry
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2013
of course, it is jollof spaghetti...abi you never see or chop jollof spaghetti before?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 7:07pm On May 08, 2013
nigerian spaghetti

[img]http://sasaskitchen.files./2012/04/pastaa1.jpg?w=640&h=425[/img]

spaghetti in other countries

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2013
tpia@:
That's how its usually cooked in nigeria, but not exactly like the first picture.

[size=13pt]I know Italians are screaming "abomination" lol. That's comparable to someone dropping fufu mounds in a pot of soup.[/size]
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2013
ROSYL: What's the need of cooking rice + spagehtti?who does that? That's how they stuff their guts, and expand their intestines with starchy food? 2moro, they will start writing nonsense"I'm proud to be curvy" I have big bones" I was born big"
Ini Edo and co, pls next time try garnishing your spagehtti with veggies not with rice!
Yuuuuk! I can't go close to this kind of food,packed with 1million calories + plenty saturated fat, even at gun point.

Health is life.
what will kill a man will kill him mtscheeeew afterall with all the 1 million calories obesity no reach america own
I like Nigerian spaghetti. My mom makes it that way.

What ini Edo made was neither spag nor ghetti.

She must have had a rough day
Ileke-IdI:
Gosh I hate dirty kitchens. Pisses me off.
no be fire wood una de use... lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 08, 2013
sheyie2007: no be fire wood una de use... lipsrsealed

So? We still keep our firewood clean
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I like Nigerian spaghetti. My mom makes it that way.

What ini Edo made was neither spag nor ghetti.

She must have had a rough day

Rough day with Rough cooking and making stove roughly dirty . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2013
tpia@:
nigerian spaghetti

[img]http://sasaskitchen.files./2012/04/pastaa1.jpg?w=640&h=425[/img]

spaghetti in other countries

you can tell the psyche of Nigerians from that spaghetti... The foreign one looks organized while the Nigerian one is confused embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by davida222(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2013
She looks like wat she is cookin, vry ugly... yukkk.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by peteronyii: 7:11pm On May 08, 2013
nairaland is like you guyz don't have better topic in this room. ini dey cook,eheeey n sooooo! show us where dey sleep.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2013
ItsModella: of course, it is jollof spaghetti...abi you never see or chop jollof spaghetti before?

[size=13pt]The only time I ate it was when I was in Italy with my brother. We had a long journey and I was sick. I ate it to take meds. It was manageable, but that was the only time lol. Preparing it that way ruins the dish. cry[/size]
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I know Italians are screaming "abomination" lol. That's comparable to someone dropping fufu mounds in a pot of soup.[/size]
taa!! mechie onu gi. Please, instead of saying abomination, get yourself on our level. No mind Ini Edo's spaghetti, jollof spaghetti bu the way forward.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by penzino(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2013
Na wa ooo, what is this doing on fp
She should not have mixed the sauce in.

Serving the spaghetti plain with the sauce on the side would have been better.

1 Like

WHat non-sense is this? I can't feed this to my Dogs
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by kilimanjaro(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2013
Now am convinced that people that put up jargons like this on a public forum are craxxy!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On May 08, 2013
sheyie2007: you can tell the psyche of Nigerians from that spaghetti... The foreign one looks organized while the Nigerian one is confused embarassed

Easy oh
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

So? We still keep our firewood clean
firewood is dirty... StOP forming angry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2013
sheyie2007: you can tell the psyche of Nigerians from that spaghetti... The foreign one looks organized while the Nigerian one is confused embarassed
haba grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.