Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Septuagenarian Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 24 Year Old Over Infidelity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Septuagenarian Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 24 Year Old Over Infidelity (793 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Septuagenarian Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 24 Year Old Over Infidelity by faceliftnaija(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2013
A Lagos based Septuagenarian has sought the permission of the Court to dissolve the Marriage between him and his 24 year old wife on the grounds of Infidelity. Find below thedetails of the report:
A septuagenarian, Mr Lawrence Aigbogun, on Wednesday urged an Agege Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his five-year-old marriage over alleged infidelity by his wife.

Seventy-three-year-old Lawrence, who lives at No. 9, Omomo St., Ifako, Agege, Lagos, told the court that his marriage to Blessing, 24, had been a nightmare.

“After the death of my first wife, I was lonely. I needed a companion; so, one of my friends introduced Blessing to me.

“She is adulterous and had the courage to bring her lover to my house one afternoon, but was caught by one of our neighbours,” he said.

Lawrence also accused Blessing of threatening his life.

“We had a misunderstanding on one occasion, and she threatened to kill me. If I had not run, she would have stabbed me with the knife in her hand,’’ he said.

The petitioner also claimed that his wife diverted their only child’s school fees.

“I didn’t know until the boy was sent home from school.

“If I continue with her, I may lose my life. I want the court to dissolve the union so that I can be free,” he said.

Responding, Blessing, a factory worker, denied the allegations.

“My husband always denies that I am his wife. He tells people that I am his niece and not his wife.

“I don’t know the reason he does such a thing. I should be the one denying him because he is old enough to be my......

see full details on https://faceliftnaijablogspot.com
Re: Septuagenarian Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 24 Year Old Over Infidelity by biolabee(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2013
Kpekele kpekele
Arugbo je gbese

Old papa youngie
Re: Septuagenarian Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 24 Year Old Over Infidelity by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2013
73?? Haba! Daddy, d barbie needs energetic Fidelis joor! Irin she tin ti pack up nau... E lo le mehn!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Love Is Like Cooking / A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married / What Does 'leaving A Legacy' Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.