Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Does 'leaving A Legacy' Mean To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does 'leaving A Legacy' Mean To You? (794 Views)

A Mother Reveals How Her Daughter Died Mysteriously After Leaving A Cult! / What Does Marriage Mean To You? / What Does It Mean To Be A Submissive Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does 'leaving A Legacy' Mean To You? by eluquenson(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2013
What does 'leaving a legacy' mean to you?

Some have said it means living behind something that generations and generations to come will remember you by, long after you have gone.

It has also been defined to mean something that is passed on to you from family, including reputation.

To you, tell me what you think it means and what do you want to be remembered for?

Let me know what you think...

Re: What Does 'leaving A Legacy' Mean To You? by eluquenson(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice / To Parents / Boy, 3, Murdered After He Wet The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.