Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. (2585 Views)

Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position / Lagos Is Safe For Igbos - Joe Igbokwe (ACN Publicity Secretary) / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by ekoilee: 8:52pm On May 08, 2013
What a moronic and bigoted article...

Abi no be imo people dey dance and joyousing in all the pictures flooding the internet as if den just gain freedom and liberty?

I know the pdp clowns are scared, but why get retar.ded about it?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by ekoilee: 8:54pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

Igbo do not play second fiddle.

You no sabi your history at your old age? ..smh..
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2013
eko ilee: What a moronic and bigoted article...

Abi no be imo people dey dance and joyousing in all the pictures flooding the internet as if den just gain freedom and liberty?

I know the pdp clowns are scared, but why get retar.ded about it?
The mod's should as a matter of fact start being strict on #21 of the new nairaland rules. wtf is this?

Meanwhile if you were referring to okorocha's rented crowd then you must be Eddy Murphy.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ibos know that they need Yoruba's help for that Ibo president vision.

Isn't it annoying and frustrating that a minority tribe could produce a president while the ibos have not been able to yet some of them still think following a national party will give them such ambition ? A party dominated by hausa/fulanis for that matter ?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Isn't it annoying and frustrating that a minority tribe could produce a president while the ibos have not been able to yet some of them still think following a national party will give them such ambition ? A party dominated by hausa/fulanis for that matter ?

Without the Hausa Fulani support they are like fish out of water

Tell me what happened to their APGA and PPA without Hausa Fulani support?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You mean the same Hausa/Fulanis that almost decimated their population? Same people that brought down the Biafran dream?
Same people that believe tribalism was initiated by Ibos? Same H/F that Ibos deem uneducated? I'd think my Ibo pipu would support APGA and do away with APC or PDP, but the reverse is the case.

Seriously, the more I understand Nigeria, the more I'm disappointed by this forced union. The hypocrisy is too loud!
Your last paragraph is a remarkable deviation from the previous. Good Morning. Keep it up. cheesy
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by eggheaders(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2013
I bow to so much hate for the best governor in your enclave,because he wanna liberate y'all. seriously am trying hard to figure out the political mindsets of peeps from the east of the river niger.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2013
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha’s political stupidity has awakened all the frustrated Oniseguns in Yoruba land.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2013
eggheaders: I bow to so much hate for the best governor in your enclave,because he wanna liberate y'all. seriously am trying hard to figure out the political mindsets of peeps from the east of the river niger.
Imolites ain't hating. it's the non imolites who are really disturbed because their governor hasn't achieved what Rochas has done.

Am out of this thread! The general has been watching closely looking for whom to ban.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by eggheaders(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Imolites ain't hating. it's the non imolites who are really disturbed because their governor hasn't achieved what Rochas has done.

ok friendship mi.so it safe to say they kinda jealous of the achievement of the IMO governor shey.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2013
The reasonable people of Imo State are waiting for 2014 to come along and preparing to stop the idiotic and political shenanigans Alhaji Rochas Okorocha staged in his first year as governor of Imo State. All the noises and half-baked contracts he awarded for the grading of roads in certain corners of Imo State shall not be allowed to continue. There is evident all the so-called road works have grinded to a halt. Governor will be challenged in every step of way in 2014 when he and his con men will attempt to jump start the deceitful road grading in Imo State again.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Lol@ almajiri. He has spoken for himself and not Imo people. Imo state is Upgrading. anyone who isn't happy with it can join other parties. We belong to the progressives.

The man maybe speaking for himself YES you are right but you who are you speaking for? Are you more Imo than the man or than myself? In your bigoted mind you are happy as Rochas destroyed the party that made him. For years Rochas has being running in circle in Nigeria politics like a wild animal, which position has him managed to occupied before APGA picked him and bring him into limelight? I am wary of people like you who don't control their emotion.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by asha80(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

The man maybe speaking for himself YES you are right but you who are you speaking for? Are you more Imo than the man or than myself? In your bigoted mind you are happy as Rochas destroyed the party that made him. For years Rochas has being running in circle in Nigeria politics like a wild animal, which position has him managed to occupied before APGA picked him and bring him into limelight? I am wary of people like you who don't control their emotion.
on a more serious not apga destroyed itself.does the shenenigians of victor umeh,maxi okwu,peter obi etc amusing to you?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2013
Rochas might have taken a good decision by joining APC pending on what he stand to achieve through APC.. My annoyance with Rochas is why do him bent on destroying APGA before leaving, just to make sure he pay them bad for good they did for him. He wants to join APC why creating unrest in APGA? Defecting to APC is not an issue but did him go about it like a right thinking someone... Rochas should not forget in a hurry that his predecessor wasn't doing too bad but one mistake him made imo people denied him second term. The imo state i was born and bred does not take shyt.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: on a more serious not apga destroyed itself.does the shenenigians of victor umeh,maxi okwu,peter obi etc amusing to you?

Are you trying to justify Umeh who refused to step down when his tenure had long over due? at the sometime Rochas who happened to be a new member in the party supported Umeh just to use him and destroy the party.. I don't know you as someone who will come up with this level of poor analysis.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by asha80(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Are you trying to justify Umeh who refused to step down when his tenure had long over due? at the sometime Rochas who happened to be a new member in the party supported Umeh just to use him and destroy the party.. I don't know you as someone who will come up with this level of poor analysis.
you said okorocha has destroyed apga and i am telling you that even without okorcha that divisions in apga vis a vis umeh,okwu,obi is destroying the party.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: you said okorocha has destroyed apga and i am telling you that even without okorcha that divisions in apga vis a vis umeh,okwu,obi is destroying the party.

I got the point you are driving home but you failed to understand my frustration with Rochas.. My point is without Rochas backing Umeh do you think the crisis will last till this date?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Lemme pretend i didn't see your comment. I will just pass or maybe we should go to mama ebuka 's beer parlour and have one on one discussion. We have scores to settle.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2013
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is very ungrateful con man. He is known to have abandoned his shoes instead of paying his hotel bill.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2013
Let us do not forget that this CPC and ACN that formed and become APC are both regional parties.. If the people behaved like Rochas who's wish was to be a lord over those who brought him into the party those parties wouldn't have stand talkless of forming APC Rochas rushed to join.. Sometime we the igbos by ourselves destroys our pride/heritage while our enemies sing praises of us because they want us to fail.

People like my sister Berem today are shouting APC,APC forgetting that if Fashola refuses to be loyal to Tinumbu ACN wouldn't have stand, same thing goes to CPC both are the two main parties that formed this APC some of my people are dying for.. Sometimes i begin to ask myself when did we igbos descended too low to be spectators rather than spectaculars we used to be. Let it be known that if we continue this way time shall come we will be recolonized by our fellow Africa men.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Lemme pretend i didn't see your comment. I will just pass or maybe we should go to mama ebuka 's beer parlour and have one on one discussion. We have scores to settle.

Well, i believe you and i has nothing to settle because your ways seems too strange to me these days.. Mind you i will always stand for truth in every issues/topic. I don't see black and call it white and i am too matured to die in silent.. Although you do not know me too well else you would have noticed that i do not accommodate shyt, i will always call a spade a spade.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Let us do not forget that this CPC and ACN that formed and become APC are both regional parties.. If the people behaved like Rochas who's is to lord over those who brought him into the party those parties wouldn't have stand talkless of forming APC Rochas rushed to join.. Sometime we the igbos by ourselves destroys our pride heritage while our enemies sing praises of us because they want us to fail.

People like my sister Berem today are shouting APC,APC forgetting that if Fashola refuses to be loyal to Tinumbu ACN wouldn't have stand, same thing goes to CPC both are the two main parties that formed this APC some of my people are dying for.. Sometimes i begin to ask myself when did we igbos descended too low to be spectators rather than spectaculars we used to be. Let it be known that if we continue this way time shall come we will be recolonized by our fellow Africa men.
So abu m nwanne gi nwanyi? odikwa egwu! I have told you mu na gi nwere okwu. Till we settle it, enweghi ihe ozo mu na gi ga ekwu. Bia kwa ka anyi ga na nke mma ebuka ka anyi kpe bie nsemokwu anyi.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Well, i believe you and i has nothing to settle because your ways seems too strange to me these days.. Mind you i will always stand for truth in every issues/topic. I don't see black and call it white and i am too matured to die in silent.. Although you do not know me too well else you would have noticed that i do not accommodate shyt, i will always call a spade a spade.
So who does not stand for the truth? who accomodates shyte? I have told you as a brother and a good friend lets talk one on one but you refused to listen. Am supposed to be angry at you and not the other way round.But since you still act adamant, no wahala. I won't derail the thread any longer.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by ekoileee: 11:42pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Imolites ain't hating. it's the non imolites who are really disturbed because their governor hasn't achieved what Rochas has done.

Am out of this thread! The general has been watching closely looking for whom to ban.

And you wonder why the thread suffered a premature death....

Very senseless and counterproductive..
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by abagoro(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2013
I laugh off the double standards often applied by many Nairalanders just because of party affiliation. When Orji Kalu founded PPA, clinched 2 States and came 4th in Presidential elections, our fellow Igbos fought him to a standstill and today PPA is dead and buried inside PDP with Ohakim and Theodore Orji. Rochas was like a beautiful bride when he proclaimed his governorship ambitions but had to settle for APGA as his platform because of his love and reverence for Ojukwu. Now when you compare Rochas with all other Southeast Governors, you'll notice that he honored Ojukwu so much that the most beautiful layout in the Southeast was renamed "Ojukwu boulevard" and he built a housing estate as well as "Hero's Square" in honour of Ojukwu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The beginning and end of ezenwor wike and rotimi ameachi. / Open Letter To The Tribalistic Fool / The New Enerhen Junction Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.