Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. (2586 Views)

Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position / Lagos Is Safe For Igbos - Joe Igbokwe (ACN Publicity Secretary) / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2013
Criticisms has been trailing the defection of Rochas Okorocha to APC. Responding to the defection, the PDP spokesman, Chief
Amajirionwu said: [b] “What he did is one of those unserious things that are always associated with him.[\b]

“In the history of Nigeria, the South East was never known to play opposition politics. What is counted today as APC is a Yoruba party and if you come to the political history of this country we in the South East have always played along the national tendency, not playing along sectional issues. I want to assure you that in Imo State not even a ward, not to talk of a local government would go the way of
APC.
“Rochas is on his own and that is his nature which we have been saying to everybody. Rochas is not dependable, look at the party that sponsored him, look at how he has dumped and disgraced APGA.
APGA is not even backing him on what he is doing and this is APGA that sponsored him to where he is now. And that is a lesson for those now with him because he would also one day dump them and move on.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/okorocha-defects-to-unregistered-apc/
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2013
"It is one of those unserious things that are always associated with him"
grin grin grin grin grin

I still insist Rochas is mentally unstable
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by asha80(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2013
amajirionwu is not one to be taken seriously either in imo state.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: amajirionwu is not one to be taken seriously either in imo state.
^
are you in Rochas Okorocha's clown army? cheesy
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by asha80(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

^
are you in Rochas Okorocha's clown army? cheesy
do you know who Blyden Amajirionwu is?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by jidestar: 8:03pm On May 08, 2013
Rubbish post. Mr Globe final warning, i no dey shine teeth wit u for here oh. Rochas na my brother u have been warned.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by NeoXVI: 8:11pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Criticisms has been trailing the defection of Rochas Okorocha to APC. Responding to the defection, the PDP spokesman, Chief
Amajirionwu said: [b] “What he did is one of those unserious things that are always associated with him.[\b]

“In the history of Nigeria, the South East was never known to play opposition politics. What is counted today as APC is a Yoruba party and if you come to the political history of this country we in the South East have always played along the national tendency, not playing along sectional issues. I want to assure you that in Imo State not even a ward, not to talk of a local government would go the way of
APC.
“Rochas is on his own and that is his nature which we have been saying to everybody. Rochas is not dependable, look at the party that sponsored him, look at how he has dumped and disgraced APGA.
APGA is not even backing him on what he is doing and this is APGA that sponsored him to where he is now. And that is a lesson for those now with him because he would also one day dump them and move on.”

Mr OP, so in your deluded, bigoted, deep-seated tribalist mind the PDP (opposition party) chairman's words qualify as "Imo people" abi? Hatred is a bad thing wallai

You're a clown of the first order. Ode buruku
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by justhelp(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2013
The op why can't you change the topic,the statement you quote came from PDP member and you take that to be the people of Imo state, what did you expect from opposition party member, it very simple politics is not people that can not think deeply is for matured mind forget about the age, the man saw what is coming knowing fully well that PDP had failed Nigeria both at the state and federal level,there is need for two party system if democracy will have it ways to the masses,forget about tribes this time around all we need inv this country is change who ever God want to use Nigerians don't mind,you saw what happen in 2011, people voted for GEJ not PDP but he could not control the power,his not brave to lead country like ours in a right way even if he has good heart to do it.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2013
Useless and senseless thread! who is more clownish than Mr. Globe on Nairaland? Mr. Globe, have you forgotten so soon that Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memory an Anambra man was once a vice presidential candidate to Buhari? Have you forgotten that Buhari dressed in Isi agu attirre and red cap once went to Anambra for his presidential rally with the late Chuba Okadigbo? Have you forgotten so soon? Stop meddling into the affairs in Imo state and focus on your dying APGA state.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2013
justhelp: The op why can't you change the topic,the statement you quote came from PDP member and you take that to be the people of Imo state, what did you expect from opposition party member, it very simple politics is not people that can not think deeply is for matured mind forget about the age, the man saw what is coming knowing fully well that PDP had failed Nigeria both at the state and federal level,there is need for two party system if democracy will have it ways to the masses,forget about tribes this time around all we need inv this country is change who ever God want to use Nigerians don't mind,you saw what happen in 2011, people voted for GEJ not PDP but he could not control the power,his not brave to lead country like ours in a right way even if he has good heart to do it.
so the man is not an imo indigene again because he is in Pdp. And he does not have the right to speak as an igbo and imo person because he is in PDP? Really?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by MrGlobe(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Useless and senseless thread! who is more clownish than Mr. Globe on Nairaland? Mr. Globe, have you forgotten so soon that Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memory an Anambra man was once a vice presidential candidate to Buhari? Have you forgotten that Buhari dressed in Isi agu attirre and red cap once went to Anambra for his presidential rally with the late Chuba Okadigbo? Have you forgotten so soon? Stop meddling into the affairs in Imo state and focus on your dying APGA state.
face your Yoruba husband and leave me alone o jare
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 08, 2013
You have one clueless hating Almajiri giving airhead comments and you call him "Imo people"?

Don't insult my Imo pipu like that, homie.

Up Imo state. Up APC.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2013
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is a competent clown. I have never rated him beyond a dog catcher politically.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

so the man is not an imo indigene again because he is in Pdp. And he does not have the right to speak as an igbo and imo person because he is in PDP? Really?

Same way Rochas was disowned by your likes because he joined APC.

Seriously, do you see beyond your clouded visionless spyglass?

~Why does Ikenna keep following every thread I post in? Looking for someone to ban abi?~
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

face your Yoruba husband and leave me alone o jare
e dey pain you? oya go hug transformer! Leave Rochas alone or else.....
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

“In the history of Nigeria, the South East was never known to play opposition politics. What is counted today as APC is a Yoruba party and if you come to the political history of this country we in the South East have always played along the national tendency,

Is he trying to tell us the SouthEast always flows wherever the country carries them and no mind of their own?

If na Jonathan win dem follow, If na OBj win dem follow, If na Buhari win dem follow, If na Atiku win dem follow

Follow follow AGIP politics would never rule
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2013
[size=18pt]political history of this country we in the South East have always played along the national tendency[/size],

Can someone please explain this to me?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by jidestar: 8:39pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Is he trying to tell us the SouthEast always flows wherever the country carries them and no mind of their own?

If na Jonathan win dem follow, If na OBj win dem follow, If na Buhari win dem follow, If na Atiku win dem follow

Follow follow politics would never rule

I don logout dey browse my twitter. I dey talk am say e go reach 100years before dem go get any president of Nigeria.I dey enjoy dem sha. funny people.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

In Nigeria its called

[size=28pt]AGIP = Any Government in Power [/size] syndrome or Ashawoism
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It means Igbo peeps do not go after secondhand Ikebe.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
You have one clueless hating Almajiri giving airhead comments and you call him "Imo people"?

Don't insult my Imo pipu like that, homie.

Up Imo state. Up APC.

Lol@ almajiri. He has spoken for himself and not Imo people. Imo state is Upgrading. anyone who isn't happy with it can join other parties. We belong to the progressives.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Gboliwe: 8:43pm On May 08, 2013
This man is so angry. This is an example of a tribalist, yet he is still claiming to be clean. Who made APC a yoruba party? That APC is assumed to be Yoruba party, so it is now a tsboo for any Igbo to be its member? only God can help us in this country
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

It means Igbo peeps do not go after secondhand Ikebe.

I know my firsthand Ikebe has got your attention, but I'm going to need you to stop following it.

And no, it means that your people follow any government, irregardless of its corruption level and lack of performance, as long as others follow suit.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

In Nigeria its called

[size=28pt]AGIP = Any Government in Power [/size] syndrome or Ashawoism

It is known as S L Akintola’s political motto.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

It is known as S L Akintola’s political motto.

So Ndigbos are now followers of Akintola? Interesting No ideology of theirs just follow
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I know my firsthand Ikebe has got your attention, but I'm going to need you to stop following it.

And no, it means that your people follow any government, irregardless of its corruption level and lack of performance, as long as others follow suit.

Igbo do not play second fiddle.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Lol@ almajiri. He has spoken for himself and not Imo people. Imo state is Upgrading. anyone who isn't happy with it can join other parties. We belong to the progressives.

I am not affiliated with any party (because really, I dont care), but if joining APC is what Imo state people think will break the yoke of PDP's lack of performance, then may their God be with them.

UP IMO STATE grin

I remember when peeps like Mr. Globe celebrated Okorocha's victory in Imo. Now he's bad because ......?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

Igbo do not play second fiddle.

Your point......?
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Dede1(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

So Ndigbos are now followers of Akintola? Interesting No ideology of theirs just follow

You are too slow broo!! I meant Ashwoism according to Dayolodo.
Re: Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1: Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is a competent clown. I have never rated him beyond a dog catcher politically.

Don't worry,we won't take over your land or dominate you.All we are doing is freeing the ibos from the stigma that has brought them badluck since the war.

Don't you want an ibo president again ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Practicing Democracy? / Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections / Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.