Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? (496 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Is Nairaland For Sale? (Hell No!) / Is Nairaland A Clique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? by bingbagbo(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2013
was about posting a new thread into the jokes section as i often do when i spotted the new nairaland news with number 17 stating "do not post anything that is offensive to islam". my question is, can one then post to offend the other religions? thank you.
Re: Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? by Inik(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2013
The owner of this site is living in fear of fanatical islamists that abound on this site. He is only trying to protect his life and investment by that rule
Re: Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 08, 2013
Inik: The owner of this site is living in fear of fanatical islamists that abound on this site. He is only trying to protect his life and investment by that rule

Well said.

And the muslims on NL as foolish as they are, think that it is a good and necessary thing to have that warning.

I cant blame Seun.....life has no photocopy, he has to protect his life and investment

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2013
Inik: The owner of this site is living in fear of fanatical islamists that abound on this site. He is only trying to protect his life and investment by that rule

And fear being a negative energy always lead to negative results.That was a bad action he took. It will lead to a mass exodus from muslimland. I hope someone creates a better site soon.
Re: Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 09, 2013
How long will he continue to live in fear, one day they will also demand that he hand nairaland over to them or make it accessible to Muslims only....
Re: Is Nairaland For Muslims Only? by bingbagbo(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2013
where is rule 17??

(1) (Reply)

Borno: Troops Capture Boko Haram’s Camp / Some Words You Should Know How They Came By. / Letter of apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.