Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

NL And Thoughless Rules - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL And Thoughless Rules (598 Views)

2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media / For All Living Nl's And Nigerians. Why Can't Obasanjo Endorse Fashola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NL And Thoughless Rules by ekoileee: 10:14pm On May 08, 2013
This is getting very annoying and I don't see any sensible rationale for many of the silly rules and lazy thinking moderating.

I know there are obvious tribal angle to this foolishness, but is this still not a public forum and must this Naija crooked mentality and ways of doing things be injected into anything?

You might as well ban the whole forum because your rules makes no damn sense. How do you even ban for wrong spelling? When you ban and deny perticipation for dumb reasons like spelling, it helps you and the forum in what way?

This is getting too insane and you people really need to get it together or just state categorically that you want to have your forum all to yourself because this is very counterproductive and I don't see how it's helping the forum in any way especially since all it does is alters thread flows and ultimatly kills threads.

What do you really gain by reducing a possible 400 page thread to 1 or 2 pages because of silly hiding and banning? Who's loosing really?

Are your members adults or school kids that you have to shield from common english words like retard or retarded?

Like seriously? Like I said, you people really need to get it together.
Re: NL And Thoughless Rules by gramci: 10:38pm On May 08, 2013
You might as well ban the whole forum because your rules makes no damn sense.

If you can't obey simple rules you better go hug transformer.

Kudos to the moderator that took care of this lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Northern Leaders & Conspiracy Of Silence / Between Yerima's Warning Of "Peaceful Protest" And Dokubo's Threat Of "Anarchy" / Chm 215: Thermodynamics Of Political Chemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.