Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,478 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media (1302 Views)

Gov Yahaya Bello's Choice Of Deputy Meets Legal, Political And Social Criteria / ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists / How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Sloan: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
It is obvious some cowardly, unprogressive Nigerians are now being hired and paid to post on NL and dilute vigorous intellectual debates with lies about their paying masters e.g. GEJ, who is proving to be a fraud, dishonest and beytrayer of agreements. The focus today is on his paid laptop dogs who run around like headless chickens taking every position and speaking from every compass directions of their mouths. It time we establish who started this trend in Nigerian politics? How much are they being paid to sell their consciences and become souless zombies meant only for the slaughter?? Let us name and shame them, they cannot destroy this country even with all our wealth stolen by the mumu, suberuic, supo, president!

- sincere9gerian

- taharqa (1-100)

- biafranqueen

- wilywily

- willy+willy

- Idumuose (eleribu baba re apokunso)

- redsun

-onlytruth

- pointb

- stebell

- Goddex

- Deshclones

- Gregg2

- PapaBrowne

- Ckkris

- ADD YOURS and let us put these liar posters to the fiery heat!

9 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Willywilly9: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Sloan, please tell me the difference between you and a market Mad Man

12 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by BigLebowski: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
The "Progressives" have more e-warriors here and there is even one aptly named Gen.Buhari who keeps shoving Buhari b.s. down our throats.

The APC/ACN/Buhari apologists are more active and Seun and his Mods get to take a cut as well

6 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by nedu2000(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria is still engulfed with insecurity,corruption,lack of stable electricity,high cost of gari so gej & his minions deserve the stick they're getting,very simple......its just about results & Gej isn't giving majority of nigerians dat

1 Like

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Goddex: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian tells you the truth and since you are allergic to truth and only addicted to the lies of Liar Muhammed, Tinubu and co it will be hard for you to change. Nobody pays him to do what he's been doing. GEJ doesn't need to pay anyone to advertise him on internet. His good works in road rehabilitation, airports, agriculture, railway, economy, education etc are there for all to see eventhough the APC media put in every effort to downplay them and only choose to magnify issues about Ameachi, Turkur, patience Jonathan, crisis in PDP etc

8 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by ITbomb(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
It is normal when someone on the opposite side finds out that his opponents are being paid more than him and open a thread to vent his frustrations.
Desperation starts

3 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by igbokwesampson(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
I am yet to meet a guy so foolish and empty like u. SLOAN. How would u go to d extent of mentioning ppls name because they ddnt join in ur tribalistic mindset n minute way of. Seeing, smtyms I wonder if sm persons actually graduated frm higher institution n if dey does , I wonder the kind of institutn, with ppl like u get access to the public via Nairaland, Nigeria is heading for Doom, because ure paid. Doesn't me evry body was... Oloshi. Moderator if u like dnt post my comment
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by manny4life(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sloan: It is obvious some cowardly, unprogressive Nigerians are now being hired and paid to post on NL and dilute vigorous intellectual debates with lies about their paying masters e.g. GEJ, who is proving to be a fraud, dishonest and beytrayer of agreements. The focus today is on his paid laptop dogs who run around like headless chickens taking every position and speaking from every compass directions of their mouths. It time we establish who started this trend in Nigerian politics? How much are they being paid to sell their consciences and become souless zombies meant only for the slaughter?? Let us name and shame them, they cannot destroy this country even with all our wealth stolen by the mumu, suberuic, supo, president!

- sincere9gerian

- taharqa (1-100)

- biafranqueen

- wilywily

- willy+willy

If you cannot handle the heat (the debate), kindly crawl out of the kitchen... Nonsense.

I know for certain that most of what they defend is right and accurate, I may not agree with them on few items like how GEJ is handling corruption, but in general - from economic development, to infrastructures etc, GEJ has exceeded beyond expectation when compared to others.

2 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by GangstaGrillz: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Paid by the gods of Africa to liberate black minds with guns, gangster grillz and words from the most high.

I shot slugs from my brain like a rifle with gangster grillz in my mouth - yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Caracta(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Very silly thread. OP needs to grow up. Like seriously!
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Sloan: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
igbokwe sampson: I am yet to meet a guy so foolish and empty like u. SLOAN. How would u go to d extent of mentioning ppls name because they ddnt join in ur tribalistic mindset n minute way of. Seeing, smtyms I wonder if sm persons actually graduated frm higher institution n if dey does , I wonder the kind of institutn, with ppl like u get access to the public via Nairaland, Nigeria is heading for Doom, because ure paid. Doesn't me evry body was... Oloshi. Moderator if u like dnt post my comment

Oloshi be your papa and the thing that born a cretinous freak like you!
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Sloan: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Caracta: Very silly thread. OP needs to grow up. Like seriously!

See this small girl without brains! Tell your eldest in your family to grow up first!

1 Like

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sloan:

See this small girl without brains! Tell your eldest in your family to grow up first!

Get your behind off silly topics. You claim to be old but you act like a child. Just look at yourself and read your first post again. Your mates are discussing "manly" issues, you are here acting like a girl on her period. grin

2 Likes

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Badassniggga(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
*scratch balls, smells fingers*

nothing to say i have..
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by alienvirus: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol. Whatever happened to Beaf will soon happen to them including Billyonaire
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by kkkp: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
@op I no blame dem o! Working for dere meal ticket grin grin grin ;DRossik
Thelastpope
Billonaire..ete
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by babsjnr(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
too many acn and gej puppet on nl
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by idumuose(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
I remember very well when I was young when
my mum used to apply one white oitment when-
ever we sprain or have dislocation in our joints.
The name of that ointment is sloan.Sloan, Ɣ☺u have
a broken skull,a broken leg,broken bones and damaged
spine.Really your problem is beyond Sloan ointment.
The grass does not resist to bend in the direction
which the wind blows.Nigeria is having a breath of
fresh air thanks to GEJ.
Sloan,read me well, Ɣ☺u are a grass and Ɣ☺u must
bend in the direction of this wind.Yes!the wind of
change.The dividends of democracy being delivered by
Gej.
Can't Ɣ☺u see Gej is busy with work Ɣ☺u FOOL.
When sincere9gerian announced the 3rd weekly movement
of train service from lagos to Kano,did Ɣ☺u think he
was lieing?Olodo,have Ɣ☺u heard of such empower-
ment program called YOU-WIN?
An ounce of perception takes a ton of education to change.
Ɣ☺u have a wrong perception and Ɣ☺u need sincere-
9gerian to educate Ɣ☺u more on the transformation
Going on in the country.
Sloan, Ɣ☺u are an animal in human skin and it will be
difficult to remove the animal in Ɣ☺u.
Since Ɣ☺u do not believe in GEJ,then as far as
GEJ is the President of Nigeria, Ɣ☺u will not prosper
in GEJ's tenure. Ɣ☺u will remain stagnant till he
hands over power to the next President.His tenure
as president shall not favour Ɣ☺u for Ɣ☺u cannot
be blessed by som1 Ɣ☺u hate.
But I have a solution for Ɣ☺u:Go collect a rope
and do exactly as this guy whose pic is displayed
below did.
Adieu Sloan!

1 Like

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
LooLooooool
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Willy+willy:
@Sloan, please tell me the difference between you and a market Mad Man
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Sloan: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=16pt]MODS: This poster assaulted me FIRST and I have no choice than to respond since no one had deemed it fit to hide his offensive post to a very legitimate topic! [/size]

idumuose: I remember very well when I was young when
my mum used to apply one white oitment when-
ever we sprain or have dislocation in our joints.
The name of that ointment is idumuose.idumuose, Ɣ☺u have
a broken skull,a broken leg,broken bones and damaged
spine.Really your problem is beyond idumuose ointment.
The grass does not resist to bend in the direction
which the wind blows.Nigeria is having a breath of
fresh air thanks to GEJ.
idumuose,read me well, Ɣ☺u are a grass and Ɣ☺u must
bend in the direction of this wind.Yes!the wind of
change.The dividends of democracy being delivered by
Gej.
Can't Ɣ☺u see Gej is busy with work Ɣ☺u FOOL.
When sincere9gerian announced the 3rd weekly movement
of train service from lagos to Kano,did Ɣ☺u think he
was lieing?Olodo,have Ɣ☺u heard of such empower-
ment program called YOU-WIN?
An ounce of perception takes a ton of education to change.
Ɣ☺u have a wrong perception and Ɣ☺u need sincere-
9gerian to educate Ɣ☺u more on the transformation
Going on in the country.
idumuose, Ɣ☺u are an animal in human skin and it will be
difficult to remove the animal in Ɣ☺u.
Since Ɣ☺u do not believe in GEJ,then as far as
GEJ is the President of Nigeria, Ɣ☺u will not prosper
in GEJ's tenure. Ɣ☺u will remain stagnant till he
hands over power to the next President.His tenure
as president shall not favour Ɣ☺u for Ɣ☺u cannot
be blessed by som1 Ɣ☺u hate.
But I have a solution for Ɣ☺u:Go collect a rope
and do exactly as this guy whose pic is displayed
below did.
Adieu in HELL idumuose!

And here is the embodiment of your whole generations!

1 Like

Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by ibietela2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sloan: It is obvious some cowardly, unprogressive Nigerians are now being hired and paid to post on NL and dilute vigorous intellectual debates with lies about their paying masters e.g. GEJ, who is proving to be a fraud, dishonest and beytrayer of agreements. The focus today is on his paid laptop dogs who run around like headless chickens taking every position and speaking from every compass directions of their mouths. It time we establish who started this trend in Nigerian politics? How much are they being paid to sell their consciences and become souless zombies meant only for the slaughter?? Let us name and shame them, they cannot destroy this country even with all our wealth stolen by the mumu, suberuic, supo, president!

- sincere9gerian

- taharqa (1-100)

- biafranqueen

- wilywily

- willy+willy

- Idumuose (eleribu baba re apokunso)

You didn't mention dessertreporters oops Saharareports and Gen.buhari who is copying and pasting same thing on all threads
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Sloan: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Independence Day Bombing and other such bombings

Funding the political Boko Haram

Genocide in Northern Nigeria(Hague Tins)

Looting Bayelsa state

PEJ Money Laundary cover up.

Assasination of General Azazi

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc

https://www.nairaland.com/1375379/jonathan-disgracing-nigerians-oyegun
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by idumuose(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just passing by....
It will be ungentlemanly if
I decide not to drop something
for sloan ointment...
Thought Ɣ☺u have gone...
GEj is performing.
Take it or leave it.
May I remind Ɣ☺u to take
Your drugs b4 Ɣ☺u go to bed.
Just a reminder.
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Lusola15: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Who paid u to start dis thread OP grin
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by NwaTeacher1: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Sloan = Stupid lad of a naughty man
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by fiscalcliff: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2013
@ op, add the below to your list

Goddex
Deshclones
Gregg2
PapaBrowne
Ckkris
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by Sloan: 5:05am On Jul 29, 2013
fiscalcliff: @ op, add the below to your list

Goddex
Deshclones
Gregg2
PapaBrowne
Ckkris

DONE! Keep them coming folks, keep commenting and "Like"ing the post until we raise an army to take our country back from the villains raising a debt mountain of trillions for the un-born generation of Nigerians and their children while getting paid in the process. Ignore name callers, they will all die off soon!
Re: Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media by talktimi(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Seems op has a bone stuck in his yansh hence his oral diaorhea. Oga op, you forgot your boyfriends Eko Ile & dayokanu

(1) (Reply)

PDP's Branch In The United States! / Dr Ifeanyi Uba Wins Labour Party Governorship Primaries In Anambra State / BREAKING News:ngige,apc Pulls Out Of Election Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.