Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office (13287 Views)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by CREEKLORD(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2013
konn: this man should let by gone be by gone he should thank God he was not in the house the day the incidence happened if not he will not be here talking of compesation today
. Bros why u wIcked like this na? Define by gone is by gone. Smh.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by WaleLeemson: 12:53pm On May 09, 2013
konn: this man should let by gone be by gone he should thank God he was not in the house the day the incidence happened if not he will not be here talking of compesation today
pack well. you talking trash
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 09, 2013
hardbody:

You are a dummy. May his fate befall you in the name of whatever you believe in. It is nincompoops like you that encourage people to perpetuate injustice. The man is claiming what is his right and you are talking about death. Infact, even if he were to be dead, his rights will still not be extinguished, his survivors could and should push for those rights. maggots like you make me sick to the pith of my stomach.

Abeg make una no ban me. Na vex do me. I no go do am again.
grin
hardbody:

You are a dummy. May his fate befall you in the name of whatever you believe in. It is nincompoops like you that encourage people to perpetuate injustice. The man is claiming what is his right and you are talking about death. Infact, even if he were to be dead, his rights will still not be extinguished, his survivors could and should push for those rights. maggots like you make me sick to the pith of my stomach.

Abeg make una no ban me. Na vex do me. I no go do am again.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by desosa(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2013

U get sense @ all? :-/
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by emmyluvly(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2013
king arizona: Am new on nairaland, how do I comment
The same way you asked the question above.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 09, 2013
Its not my fault ohhhh,the above duplication! I use mtn....make una nor ban me oh!
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by maninmood(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2013

To be honest, you lack an iota of reasoning. Likes of you make Nigeria where it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by andyanders: 1:19pm On May 09, 2013

You must be out of your senses for that comment. Because of poverty, you do not know the value of other peoples property. Look at the value of what he lost. What of his family and that is teh source of his income.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by devour129: 1:20pm On May 09, 2013
you are heartless and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2013
ON SECOND THOUGHTS MAYBE HE DID RIGHT
THE COMPANY SHOULD DO WHAT IS RIGHT
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by IdeaIsNeed: 1:45pm On May 09, 2013

Have monkeys learnt to type?? Unbelievable comment...
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2013
E don do na, Konn your post don derail the thread o! Peeps are just quoting your "let by-gone be by-gone" comment cheesy
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by mko2005: 2:04pm On May 09, 2013
devour129: you are heartless and stupid.
Thank God for our right !
But what will happen if the man allows by gone to be by gone this one that most of u are busy abusing konn ? Did he abuse or insult anyone of you wen he commented on this tread ? Leave every man to his opinion. If you must contribute reply a comment,MUST you insult the comm-enters ? Let's learn to correct people with love !
God help us
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by emmyluvly(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

But what will happen if the man allows by gone to be by gone this one that most of u are busy abusing konn ? Did he abuse or insult anyone of you wen he commented on this tread ? Leave every man to his opinion. If you must contribute reply a comment,MUST you insult the comm-enters ? Let's learn to correct people with love !
God help us
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by konn: 3:08pm On May 09, 2013
sanniemoe:
Godddddd, u are so maddddd or rather maddening. .pray the same happens to your or your father..what a comment?

go and sit down mugu raise to power 2
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by johnwell(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013

You are suffering from "Brainiac Anxiety", it is caused by a faulty brain thermostart, your brain is overheating, visit the nearby psychiatic or teaching hospital for diagnoses and replacement. Unamikot.

May you suffer what that man is suffering..... AMEN!
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by johnwell(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
topmostg: lol...
pls you guys should cut this guy some slacks. Cos i think the bashing is enough.

Pls. You dont want him committing suicide because of the embarrasment jammin him here and there..

I hope he thinks before dropping his comments next time. How can a human being make such a despicable comment?

I read his comment to my mom and she hissed and said "how can someone think like that?"

A man is going through the worst crises of his life and you tell him to let bygone be bygone? He had to ask others for money to pay his children's school fees, something he isn't used to. We don't even know how he's surviving, the shock and trauma he's passing through.

Next time, THINK before you talk/act!

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by konn: 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us

thank u jare i tire for all these nairalanders i just spoke my mind about d issue instead of them to make their own contributions they are just wabbling their gutter mouth as if i insulted any of them
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by andyanders: 3:21pm On May 09, 2013
konn:

go and sit down mugu raise to power 2

I think, it will be better experienced by you and your family so that you go through same pain in order for you to understand the pain others go through.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by knash1(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2013
please shut your mouth if u dont have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by hardbody: 3:42pm On May 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us

Another one on the loose....

I wanted to call you a name but i fear the Decree 101 of Banning....

I wish we could pass the FoI Bill here at least today for a change
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by mikolo80: 5:45pm On May 09, 2013
Samelfisha: Property worth N500MILLA deztroy by plane nd 153 people died....
U came awt for them to pay yha moni..u hav been iqnore, dizrepected, infact uncivilse..
Diz case should be taken to Boko Haram dy knw hw to handle pple like yhuuu...
Gawd save yhuu. U ar nt in dat buildinqq wen d plane crash
Oya cum Nairaland cum cwollectt ya moni
GUY UR HEAD DE DIA.ONE BOMB AND DEM GO ARRANGE DIASEF SHARP SHARP
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Haslad(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2013
Stupid Police people, Ur family will suffer too, if you don"t allow the truth to be reign in nija.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by topmostg: 6:07pm On May 09, 2013
hardbody:

Another one on the loose....

I wanted to call you a name but i fear the Decree 101 of Banning....

I wish we could pass the FoI Bill here at least today for a change
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by cacadu: 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
Anybody that said the Man should allow by-gone to be by-gone is a good samaritan who does not knows how much they sell a brick let alone a bag of cement.i'm quiet sure he has never build a kiosk let alone a face me i slap you.Konn,if na your par le get that property and the same faith befell your property and your parle is experiencing thing as that Man,no business,no house over you and your par le head,no school fees let alone feeding you,will you advice your papa to let a by-gone be by-gone?a ko ti le ta omo lo fe ya
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by cacadu: 6:48pm On May 09, 2013
Moderator, abeg forward me the Man's phone number make i help him organise awon iyami to disturb DANA FLIGHT SCHEDULE for a MONTH
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by DECOtech(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2013
what's the meaning of bygone when someone's life is presently in shambles? Pls don't say that again. Its not fair of you.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by hectorswag(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2013
topmostg: lol...
pls you guys should cut this guy some slacks. Cos i think the bashing is enough.

Pls. You dont want him committing suicide because of the embarrasment jammin him here and there..

lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey feel for the guy too cry cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Proposes N8.6trn Budget For 2018 / 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions / Reps Bill: President Risks Impeachment Over Late Cabinet Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.