Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Seun, We Need A Block Button! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, We Need A Block Button! (593 Views)

Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Please Introduce Block Button On NL / Troops Smoking Ganja In A Block Indusry(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Tolexander: 9:08am On May 09, 2013
Very ridiculous to see ikenna, one of the politics moderators, stalking on some nairaland members of recent maybe as a result of his idleness in his automechanic workshop emanating from the reduction in the nigerians patronage of peugeots.

The rules on nairaland are bound on every members and not selective on some people. Why would a moderator be stalking me for the soul reason of finding my fault so as to get me banned.

I lifted a topic directly from the vanguard newspaper, 'the angry biafran warriors protest in ibadan' later realised the news had been edited by the same newspaper editor. The myopic mediocre couldn't invent a new thought what may have happened, he went straight to conclude i gave a blog news(after he saw vanguard as the source). Was he trying to say the supermod and administrator that moved the news to the homepage are dafter than him not to verify the news and the source before doing so.

I think i have the right to choose my followers just as i have the right to choose who to follow!
Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 09, 2013
Sorry, collect dis handkerchief to take wipe your tears...

2 Likes

Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Obiagu1(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2013
@ OP, I don't know why your IP address has not been banned.

1 Like

Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Tolexander: 11:06am On May 09, 2013
Obiagu1: @ OP, I don't know why your IP address has not been banned.
i don't need subzero intelligent response please!
Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Tolexander: 11:08am On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sorry, collect dis handkerchief to take wipe your tears...
you can always use it to wipe your tear which continues to flow till eternity!

4 Likes

Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2013
I also wonder why he is following. Are u sure he isnt gay?
Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Tolexander: 1:07pm On May 09, 2013
viewing this topic: ikenna351, fkaz
Re: Seun, We Need A Block Button! by Obiagu1(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2013
Tolexander: nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo

... and you are crying over a plate of poo

(1) (Reply)

US, UK Demand Probe Of Baga, Bama Killings / On Twitter And Facebook, Ekiti Leads The Pack. / Obama To Bypass Kenya During Long-delayed Africa Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.