Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

W*A*R*N*I*N*G! "Abuse Dialogue Option And I Will Use All Forces Available To Cru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / W*A*R*N*I*N*G! "Abuse Dialogue Option And I Will Use All Forces Available To Cru (636 Views)

Police IGP Arase Commissions Complaint Response Unit – CRU, Nigeria Police Force / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W*A*R*N*I*N*G! "Abuse Dialogue Option And I Will Use All Forces Available To Cru by olufunkeoyedeji(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday reacted angrily on the mindless attacks by members of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram in Bama Town, Borno state.
He deplored the terror attacks on the community and described it as Callous.

matoyeh.com learnt that according to Jonathan, the continuation of such callous attacks on innocent Nigerians, government facilities and security formations flies in the face of ongoing efforts to establish a workable framework for dialogue and the peaceful resolution of security challenges in northern Nigeria.

The President Goodluck Jonathan warned that the Federal Government’s consideration of dialogue as an option for the elimination of some threats to security should not be seen as a weakening of its resolve to use all the forces at its disposal to crush all brazen affronts to the powers and sovereignty of the Nigerian nation.

Jonathan extended condolences to the families and colleagues of the soldiers, policemen and prison officials who lost their lives in the dastardly attack.

(1) (Reply)

Call Asari Dokubo To Order, NLC Tells Jonathan / Nigeria Will Become History … Asari Dokubo / Icc Planned To Detain Kenyatta - Museveni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.