Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari (44314 Views)

Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

Africa? Leave Africa out of it please. I've met many Africans, including the darkest coloured ones from places like South Sudan. They don't have this mentality. Leave Africans out, please.
well she is African and I'm witnessing African in a deep: "my people are lighter than yours"

Except if you want to tell me they are not African or u mean they dont live in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Ironi: 3:26pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I really pity African, we have 200M people , the most populous African nation who think they are white or worship light skin, why are Nigerian so obsessed with light skin? Calling others charcoal and apes shocked shocked, Nigerian calling someone charcoal? Wonder shall never end, they went as far as peddling lies and myths about a specific ethnicity being light skinned lol

Anyway sha enjoy your light skin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GhV7vZ-zk_g/TtWrU1rrRUI/AAAAAAAAC88/fhlacsLcpxA/s400/skin-colour-map-indigenous-people.png[/img]

Yep, Nigerians are one of the most ugliest and dark skinned people on the continent and yet they are so obsessed with light skin and beauty, beats me.

The history of the few light skinned Nigerians or Africans of the Bantu stock is nothing to right home about.Their ancestors were just used as sex slaves by their white masters and begat a lot of bastards.

Nigerians are not known to be light skin and beautiful so they should get over this obsession.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: well she is African and I'm witnessing African in a deep: "my people are lighter than yours"

Except if you want to tell me they are not African or u mean they dont live in Africa?

That guy lives in his own world and he's always in denial.

Most Nigerians have colour problems.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Ehen is it not true?
Why you dey shine eye?

That half caste are always handsome/beautiful? Bloody lie not only it is false ,but it also portrays you as someone with a big inferiority complex, except if you are an half caste and were just pumping yourself up if not mehhn I'm very disappointed by u fellis

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 10, 2013
Ironi:

Yep, Nigerians are one of the most ugliest and dark skinned people on the continent and yet they are so obsessed with light skin and beauty, beats me.

The history of the few light skinned Nigerians or Africans of the Bantu stock is nothing to right home about.Their ancestors were just used as sex slaves by their white masters and begat a lot of bastards.

Nigerians are not known to be light skin and beautiful so they should get over this obsession.

Okay you started well but ended in catastrophe lol...what does Bantu people have to do with this? And you are talking rubbish ..most of people used in the slave trade were West Af and West Af are not Bantu.

And BTW most Bantu are naturally light skinned/Brown, that due to their climate and their habitation(thick forest) with less to almost no exposure to the sun. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: well she is African and I'm witnessing African in a deep: "my people are lighter than yours"

You missed my point, ie that this light skin worshipping nonsense cannot be extended to all other Africans just because we see Nigerians acting the slaves. Because you said you ''weep for Africa'', I said, leave 'Africa' out of it. It is an especially Nigerian problem.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by MzXtacy(f): 3:33pm On May 10, 2013
pilotseq: Story! She dey like preson weh do attache for plane. She as she humble so dat d oga at top no go chase am come down... Mtscheeeew!!!!
listen 2 urself..
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2013
Ironi:

Yep, Nigerians are one of the most ugliest and dark skinned people on the continent

You really are suffering from a severe mental disease to go around calling your fellow humans ''the most ugliest people''. However you look today, did you have a hand in creating even a single cell in your body? Where do you find the audacity to even go around labelling other human creations of God ''ugly''? ''The ugliest people''?

And does dark skin also correlate with ugly in your diatribe as it appears to? If it does, you're an even sicker, more ignorant, pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being than you've so far presented yourself to be.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

You missed my point, ie that this light skin worshipoping nonsense cannot be extended to all other Africans just because we see Nigerians acting the slaves. Because you said you ''weep for Africa'', I said, leave 'Africa' out of it. It is an especially Nigerian problem.
my bad, but why are they like that? British rule was even soft unlike the French one? And also Nigerian live in a country where majority are dark, the leaders and society models/examples are dark so why the obsession? I can understand for BA(black American) being obsessed with white features, light skin etc because they live in a society driven by those features, a society where white are praised, but not Nigerian..that's a shame

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 10, 2013
Damn! Just take a look at the poster that runs around the forum like a charva feigning intelligence and claiming that women are more intelligent than men based on her pseudo-feminism ideology. Only to post one of the dumbest comments ever on this forum - two ridiculously dumb statements in one sentence. SMFDH

She racially abused mixed-race people by calling them "half-caste" then went on to make another ludicrous statement about how they're always beautiful.. That exemplifies the innate mentality of most Nigerians.

I'm out, yo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Chinatownm(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2013
Too much ado about dis lady. wetin sef
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by tpia5: 3:46pm On May 10, 2013
Nigerians are one of the most ugliest and dark skinned people on the continent and yet they are so obsessed with light skin and beauty, beats me.

why is it beating you, since you say they are the ugliest, are you against them trying to turn beautiful or what.

i mean, are you slow or something,
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by tpia5: 3:53pm On May 10, 2013
think we commented on her photos again last year

https://www.nairaland.com/1068204/holiday-photos-nadia-buari-looking

which of these male nigerian celebrities is single?

one of them should marry her.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my bad, but why are they like that? British rule was even soft unlike the French one? And also Nigerian live in a country where majority are dark, the leaders and society models/examples are dark so why the obsession? I can understand for BA(black American) being obsessed with white features, light skin etc because they live in a society driven by those features, a society where white are praised, but not Nigerian..that's a shame

I don't think the psychological effects of colonialism in Nigeria were efficiently or sufficiently wiped away from the peoples' consciousness in the post independence period.

Unlike places like Ghana and Senegal which had real black consciousness, and were blessed with leaders like Kwame Nkrumah and Léopold Senghor who saw the importance of the decolonized African regaining his mental/racial self dignity, and respect for his heritage, Nigerian leaders were more interested in settling/manouvering internal political wrangles and rivalries, leaving aside the much needed racial re-orientation, racial healing, of society at large.

So in education and media, the stressing of the African personality and the dignity of the African was only done half-heartedly, if done at all. So THAT space was left wide open for foreign influences to occupy. The western media, true to type, infused our space with their technological successes, their movies, videos, entertainment, celebrities etc etc... right down to this day. The result is what we see today on this thread, in addition to the other symptons of societal sickness and the collapse of racial dignity, like skin bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by overtaking: 3:57pm On May 10, 2013
Enough Photoshop 4 body Lol grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by chriskwaku: 3:58pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

You really are suffering from a severe mental disease to go around calling your fellow humans ''the most ugliest people''. However you look today, did you have a hand in creating even a single cell in your body? Where do you find the audacity to even go around labelling other human creations of God ''ugly''? ''The ugliest people''?

And does dark skin also correlate with ugly in your diatribe as it appears to? If it does, you're an even sicker, more ignorant, pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being than you've so far presented yourself to be.

Sorry for his generalisation.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by chriskwaku: 3:59pm On May 10, 2013
Black is beautiful.I am a black star.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by donziko(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2013
hahahahahahahhahahah.....she;s as goood as those make up on ma Calabar girl eeeeh
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by alabraba(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2013
pboiskinpy: thunder fire dat girl,she too fine!!!cheesy

All the same,everybody was beautifully and handsomely made on his/her own jareee

#oluwa noni
why should thunder fire her. Your insane i swear.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 10, 2013
Africans love light skin, thin facial features, and/or a biracial facial structure. One or a combination of all three. All three=goldmine.

If you have long hair, you are 100% set.

It is a cold hard fact.

Whether it is wrong or right is another topic, but you cannot convince me otherwise.

Sorry for the 80% of Nigerians (especially us girls) who don't meet this criteria.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

I don't think the effects of colonialism in Nigeria were efficiently or sufficiently wiped away from the peoples' consciousness in the post independence period. Unlike places like Ghana and Senegal which had real black consciousness, and was blessed with leaders like Kwame Nkrumah and Léopold Senghor who saw the importance of the decolonized African regaining his mental/racial self dignity, and respect for his heritage, Nigerian leaders were more interested in settling/manouvering internal political wrangles and rivalries, leaving aside the much needed racial re-orientation, racial healing, of society at large.

So in education and media, the stressing of the African personality and the dignity of the African was only done half-heartedly, if done at all. So THAT space was left wide open for foreign influences to occupy. The western media, true to type, infused our space with their technological successes, their movies, videos, entertainment, celebrities etc etc... right down to this day. The result is what we see today on this thread, in addition to the other symptons of societal sickness and the collapse of racial dignity, like skin bleaching.

Nice analysis...
However I don't think others countries had "black consciousness movements" and black pride leaders.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2013
causewahala:

Such strong response from the diss master who finds the truth a bit unpalatable to swallow! lipsrsealed I don't do childlish images. . . I do HARD COLD FACTS! wink

grin grin grin grin grin see this phool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 10, 2013
I also find some of the comments here about Nigerians being dark and ugly hilarious.

See how we subliminally link "dark" with "ugliness"

Sorry for we Africans!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by BankuTilapia: 4:16pm On May 10, 2013
Natural and flawless wit class unlike dat nigerian doughnut tonto dikeh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
I also find some of the comments here about Nigerians being dark and ugly hilarious.

See how we subliminally link "dark" with "ugliness"

Sorry for we Africans!

Most of them were upset and replying to these Nigerian
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

I don't think the psychological effects of colonialism in Nigeria were efficiently or sufficiently wiped away from the peoples' consciousness in the post independence period.

Unlike places like Ghana and Senegal which had real black consciousness, and were blessed with leaders like Kwame Nkrumah and Léopold Senghor who saw the importance of the decolonized African regaining his mental/racial self dignity, and respect for his heritage, Nigerian leaders were more interested in settling/manouvering internal political wrangles and rivalries, leaving aside the much needed racial re-orientation, racial healing, of society at large.

+

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 10, 2013
If there's one thing I dont like about Buhari, it's her legs.

Just awkward looking. Her ankles are too thick
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2013
LOL keep it going
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
Africans love light skin, thin facial features, and/or a biracial facial structure. One or a combination of all three. All three=goldmine.

If you have long hair, you are 100% set.

It is a cold hard fact.

Whether it is wrong or right is another topic, but you cannot convince me otherwise.

Not sure about your generalization. How many Africans have you spoken to out of the 1.2 billion in existence? In any case, whatever romance some Africans have with light skin is surely a throwback to colonialism, and will definitely end sometime in the future. Just as we in Nigeria used to love foreign music and films more than anything else until we slowly began to appreciate the value of our own stories and music. Soon, the skin colour issue will be touched by that new spirit of internal independence, pride and self reliance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) / Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.