Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question (29515 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
* Ex Big Brother Naija star "Teddy-A", took to his official Twitter account to slam popular Nigerian blogger "Stella Dimokoko Kus".

* Also rumours has been going round online that Bam Bam is pregnant for Teddy-A.

The Big Brother “Double Wahala” housemates, Tope Adenibuyan aka Teddy-A and Bamike Olawunmi aka BamBam were recently engaged and are about to get married. News Agency of Nigeria reports that the ‘Double Wahala’ housemates announced their engagement through their Instagram handles.

According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the couple are expecting their first child together very soon. However, an introduction ceremony is billed to hold at Bam Bam's father's house on Friday, August 30, 2019. The couple are yet to release any official statement about the pregnancy or the engagement ceremony.

Popular Blogger 'Stella Dimokoko Kus' who shared her story on Instagram about how she was abused by Teddy-A, because she called him on phone to ask some questions concerning the rumours going round online.

According to Blogger Stella, she called Teddy in other to get the right information about the pregnancy rumour and write about it.

Source: RejoiceBoysBlog

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Houseofglam7(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by TSRC: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Look at this small boy with no home training.

So for your mind, you and Stella na mate?
Because you went for big brother or because she had the courtesy of calling to verify.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Queenjuliette(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
serious people aren't supposed to be in bed by 9am? TeddyA dey work for you?
Celebrities una dey try sha, someone I don't know would call me to confirm if my introduction is today so she can post on her blog?? like!! WT?
If He wanted it to be in the news he would have posted it himself.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by jesmond3945: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
This bloggers can never mind their business. Nawao

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Onyi22(f): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by flourishing247: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
One thing I love about Stella is that she's good at blogging. Every news on her page is confirmed. So it's not out of place for her to call Teddy. He should have just said I refuse to answer the question. Knowing Stella, she will now make his business her business. She will codedly release all his corner corner moves. That lady is dangerous when angered. She's got a large network of tatafos in high places. LOL

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by KelvinCX(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

Because you went for big brother or because she had the courtesy of calling to verify.
have you eaten today?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by lonelydora: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Is Teddy-A a celebrity?

Stella, he has right either to answer or not to answer

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Truthbites: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Stella de Germany de worry us for Naija... Stella free us I beg

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Deejaygold(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
KelvinCX:
have you eaten today?
Am not sure. Maybe his food had been stolen again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Pavarottii(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

My friend who is Stella dimoko? U think power is by age... If u know Wat these bloggers av done to people?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by ArmaniUhuru: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Stella Staphylococcus is mad. The stupid blogger only wants to verify if bambam is pregnant. Not as if she’s happy for them o, she’s only concerned about what will benefit her. Selfish idiot.

She really got served

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by generationz(f): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin

Oh my darling Stella, I trust you to throw a shade at someone even when you are being polite.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Olodo24: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Las Las we go still see baby. But celebrities dey try o

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by doublewisdom: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Toilet fvckers feeling fly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
The fear of SDK is the beginning of wisdom for Ex BBNs.

Aproko bloggers will never expose their own private lives.
Jeremy has 3 baby mamas, Linda no blog about that, na 2face, Wizkid, Davido and Ubi own be news. Mtchewww.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by AfroKnight: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good.

Many foolîsh bloggers will take your words and fashion them into one twisted headline. I think he was too nice to her sef.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by jayextra(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
She got served grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by LadySarah: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
flourishing247:
One thing I love about Stella is that she's good at blogging. Every news on her page is confirmed. So it's not out of place for her to call Teddy. He should have just said I refuse to answer the question. Knowing Stella, she will now make his business her business. She will codedly release all his corner corner moves. That lady is dangerous when angered. She's got a large network of tatafos in high places. LOL

Let her do her do her f..cking worst with her fellow tatafos!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by rilikalid(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
who is Stella? the only one I knew is Stella Obasanjo and she is late. by the way, who is Teddy A biko? Only know teddy that Banky W has.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by divine2288: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
You must have a problem with reading and writing... Lwkmd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Kendumazy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmmm. So, these are parts of what low grade celebrities are passing through. It's not possible for a blogger to call a Top grade celebrity like that. Where you wan even see him number sef. Na top grade celebrity sure pass.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Mercy2006(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Stella the ugly witch.she gives me the creeps. Linda ikeji wannabe

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Donald7610: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
The fear of Stelladimokokorkus.com is the beginning of wisdom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Tobinrobin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
I do read news & I try my best to keep myself updated about everything happening in the country on various issues. But I’ve never heard of this ‘stella dimomokus’ before. No hating though, just been honest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by InvertedHammer: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
/
Good for her.

This is bound to happen when the bloggers keep trying to turn every loser they see per 15 minutes fame on television into a celebrity overnight.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Stella Staphylococcus is mad. The stupid blogger only wants to verify if bambam is pregnant. Not as if she’s happy for them o, she’s only concerned about what will benefit her. Selfish idiot.

She really got served
Staphylococcus........ grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Teespice(f): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
flourishing247:

GBAM!!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
rilikalid:
who is Stella? the only one I knew is Stella Obasanjo and she is late. by the way, who is Teddy A biko? Only know teddy that Banky W has.
You need to start knowing people so you don't become outdated. Stella Obasanjo? Since when?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) / "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.