Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is Seun An Islamphobe? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Seun An Islamphobe? (1115 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun An Islamphobe? by ParisLove2(f): 8:20pm On May 09, 2013
Islamphobe according to muslims is a person with irrational fear for muslims or islam

Rule 17 is the most controversial rule because it sounds unfair. My fellow moderators have debated this rule at length and it could not be changed. We cannot extend the prohibition against offence to other religions because that limits your freedom of speech, and we cannot remove that rule without jeopardizing security and the safety of lives. Sorry about this.
www.nairaland.com/1284717/it-crime-save-lives-then
www.nairaland.com/1284399/concerning-controversial-new-rules-nairaland

Seun the owner of nairaland has been under the spotlight for making rules prohibiting members from making comments that muslims would consider offensive.

His reasons for making such a rule to prevent religious violence in the past sparked by anti islam posts in the media.

So is Seun's fear of muslims violence that could jeopardize the national security and the safety of lives rational or irrational? Is it islamophobic?
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by oseiwe(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2013
I believe it should be 'islamophilic'. D love for islam.
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2013
Paris-Love:
Islamphobe according to muslims is a person with irrational fear for muslims or islam

www.nairaland.com/1284717/it-crime-save-lives-then
www.nairaland.com/1284399/concerning-controversial-new-rules-nairaland

Seun the owner of nairaland has been under the spotlight for making rules prohibiting members from making comments that muslims would consider offensive.

His reasons for making such a rule to prevent religious violence in the past sparked by anti islam posts in the media.

So is Seun's fear of muslims [size=18pt]violence that could jeopardize the national security and the safety of lives rational or irrational[/size]? Is it islamophobic?

LOL i was going to say you're overreacting until I saw the bold.
that's a very good point! grin

BUT i don't think he is islamophobic...he was just walking on egg shells trying to please everyone and it ended up being a FAIL.
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
Seun don para
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by georjay(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2013
*Kails*:

BUT i don't think he is islamophobic...he was just walking on egg shells trying to please everyone and it ended up being a FAIL.

being a ..... nawa oh ...grammer don suffer
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by ParisLove2(f): 11:43pm On May 09, 2013
*Kails*:

Are you a muslim?
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by tpia5: 5:21am On May 10, 2013
oseiwe: I believe it should be 'islamophilic'. D love for islam.

i agree.
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by vedaxcool(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2013
Seun is our pawn, he jumps when we say jump, he dances when we say dance, he does our dictates, we tell him to back down he does, we tell him to shut up, he shuts it, we tell to cause a controversy he starts one! we are the oligarchs, running the show from behind so how can a tool in our hand fear us when he sole existence is to do our bidding? So be rest assured paris - hate our tool fear us not! grin grin grin grin don't u know Seun is a muslim! grin grin grin
Re: Is Seun An Islamphobe? by ninja4life(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2013
vedaxcool: Seun is our pawn, he jumps when we say jump, he dances when we say dance, he does our dictates, we tell him to back down he does, we tell him to shut up, he shuts it, we tell to cause a controversy he starts one! we are the oligarchs, running the show from behind so how can a tool in our hand fear us when he sole existence is to do our bidding? So be rest assured paris - hate our tool fear us not! grin grin grin grin don't u know Seun is a muslim! grin grin grin
lol some are making their money while some are feeding on cheap local championship smh and lmao @ignorance at its peak

(1) (Reply)

Diaries Of An Exorcist -abu Ibraheem Husnayn / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region / Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.