Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail (749 Views)

Pat Utomi: 'Nigerians May Soon Queue To Buy Salt' / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by gbyg(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2008
His rise to fame and popularity was at the speed of light. An unknown person with a humble background and from far end of the north eastern part of the nation(Adamawa) suddenly becomes a force to reckon with at the national level. The appellation and support he enjoyed was experience by only few Nigerians in their life time. But his fall from glory was so sudden. He fail to observe the 48 laws of power one of which states: Do not out shine your master(Uncle Sheg's), which he tried to do. The man Atiku is in hot seat presently in Adamawa. The child of his brain work in the state former Governor Boni Haruna fail the state woefully. The pple of the state believes that he Atiku was the person controlling the resources of the state during Boni's regime. Therefore all Boni's failures were accredited to Atiku. That made the one time mover of the state and the nation to fall out of favour with the masses. The fight now in the state is between the camp of Atiku and Senator Jibril Aminu. Jibril Aminu wants to install Nyako back as the governor while Atiku wants to install Ibrahim Bapetel(AC gobernatorial candidate). The issue now is that, should Atiku loose he will be out of government for the next 8 years(should carry go happens). So far he has no control of any state in the nation because non of his men are in power so to speak.
The campaign in adamawa state is unprecedented in this country. The issue seems to be a life and dead affairs. The media in the state are fully against the heroe. The point is should AC loose Atiku will enter voice mail in the politics of the nation. Or what do you think?
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2008
Are you sypathizing with him? Is it his birthright to always be in politic?
Shouldnt he be rotting away in kirikiri by now?
Abi they do una, naija people? angry angry
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by lucabrasi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2008
i dont think he will enter voicemail as you put it,either he wins or loses he still has a role to play in nigerian politics,his party ac is still a very young party and will still need to be strenghtened to be a ble to withstand pdp, either he wins in adamawa or not will not make a major impact as the focus now is on the south west and the various tribunials,so thats where tinubu,atiku and ac are concentrated on,btw who says jubril aminu is clean?at least atiku was the one that mid wifed this judicial independence everybody s enjoying now,jubril aminu is as useless as anything,did u read last weeks papers?you know jubril aminu is solidly behind iyabo obasanjo and was even saying she shouldnt be arrested e.t.c i dont know much about adamawa politics but i know that inec with thier magic is a clear and present danger like they did in kogi
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by oldie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2008
Who cares?
Is Atiku better than the rest?
He is one of our problems.
They are all opportunists!
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by lucabrasi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2008
true,he isnt but i was just saying the same thing with a slant on jubril aminu so essentially saying the same thing with you
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by gbyg(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2008
Jubril Aminu want to introduce Ethno-religion politics in Adamawa State. the man is a stunch tribalist. He actually want to put off Atiku in other to established his empire. My major concern is that non of them has the state at heart, they r all exhibiting their selfish interest. I like Atiku for one thing: he dont discriminate at all. Should PDP come to power the state may be in danger of ethno-religious crisis. sad
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2008
if any thing, i've learnt never to take sides in nigerian politics.they are( perhaps all) sn_ _ es. angry
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by gbyg(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2008
Tommorrow the Adamawa's decides who to rule them for the next 4 years. Will Maurice Ewu play the role he knows how to do best? Only God can tell. We r praying for the best.
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by lucabrasi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
gbyg:

Jubril Aminu want to introduce Ethno-religion politics in Adamawa State. the man is a stunch tribalist. He actually want to put off Atiku in other to established his empire. My major concern is that non of them has the state at heart, they r all exhibiting their selfish interest. I like Atiku for one thing: he don't discriminate at all. Should PDP come to power the state may be in danger of ethno-religious crisis. sad

the guy is a proper fool,even in the iyabo obasango case in the senate,he was one of iyabo's staunch supporter and if inec dont do their magic i think atiku and ac will defeat them,i think he is fighting forhis political life with this election
Re: Atiku May Soon Enter Voice Mail by desgiezd(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
gbyg:

His rise to fame and popularity was at the speed of light. An unknown person with a humble background and from far end of the north eastern part of the nation(Adamawa) suddenly becomes a force to reckon with at the national level. The appellation and support he enjoyed was experience by only few Nigerians in their life time. But his fall from glory was so sudden. He fail to observe the 48 laws of power one of which states: Do not out shine your master(Uncle Sheg's), which he tried to do.

You need to read the story of Atiku and you will observe that he wasn't an unknown person, at least in politics and among the powerful in the society. He, it was, who inherited the great political group built and nurtured by the late Yar Adua. Anyone occupying such a position can not be said to be unknown. And it was on the platform of the group that OBJ latched on to power. That he out-shone OBJ is just a natural fallout from the position he occupied in that group. A group that produced majority of the PDP governors. And naturally OBJ became jealous and tried to clip his wings.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate Your Leaders ? / The Visit Of The Pope, Political Or Sincere? / Relax Strict Visa Conditions, Bankole Tells Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.