Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle (24713 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by MrNigeria2(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2013
After a very long silence, The Honourable has decided to speak about the political brouhaha going on in Rivers state,Hear him :

I am in perfect simulacrum with you Mr Governor that there is indeed no quarrel between you and Mr President but you won't deny the existence of a state of political roforofoism and the difference between the two is one of a tweedledum and tweedledee....

Would like hear the asseverations of my friends on the political malodorous saga that is putrescently cocooning Rivers State,just now and thus precipitously corralling it into an eschewable socio-politico asphyxia...

Source:https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/PatrickObahiagbon?fref=ts

Please can someone translate this to English for us?

9 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Toktee(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2013
Pls am coming,make i check world library for the meaning.
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by BashMe1(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2013
[size=20pt]My nephew dey cry now cos i say make hin read am 4 me[/size]...

51 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by donLEXY(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2013
MrNigeria.:

After a very long silence, The Honourable has decided to speak about the political brouhaha going on in Rivers state,Hear him :

I am in perfect simulacrum with you Mr Governor that there is indeed no quarrel between you and Mr President but you won't deny the existence of a state of political roforofoism and the difference between the two is one of a tweedledum and tweedledee....

Would like hear the asseverations of my friends on the

political malodorous saga that is putrescently cocooning Rivers State,just now and thus precipitously corralling it into an eschewable socio-politico asphyxia...

This dude needs some Kolo attention
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by mbhs139(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2013
Ceveat Emptor: This Space is Not for Sale, Beware of 419 and my son Seun, I'm coming back to make my comment.

13 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by alfredo4u(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2013
wen two elephants fight na d grass go suffa. Amnesty pls

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by lat4real: 12:45pm On May 10, 2013
Despite all this ranting, garri price still on high side...

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by zugoboss(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2013
Post the full article here.
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by gabriel212: 12:45pm On May 10, 2013
Is this man speeking in heavenly language?

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Triballand: 12:46pm On May 10, 2013
Please can someone translate this to English for us?[/quote]

He wasn't talking to u and i, so it does not need translation

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by alumnidoggz(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2013
great bullocks! obahiagbon again... grin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by brownlord: 12:47pm On May 10, 2013
Obahiagbon is guilty of rule 21, seun pls ban obhiagbon

13 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by pboiskinpy(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2013
why i go take get headache for wetin wey no concern me

NP:u cant stop me,maka na OBAGO!!!
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by WHIZBRO(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Judolisco(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2013
Everybody is above mistake, end shall neva wonda
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by ZUBY77(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2013
Seun, i thought only English is allowed here.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by djeezy(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2013
This is no communication at all.
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by omiobo: 12:53pm On May 10, 2013
After all the roforofoism wetin com happen?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by BigBelleControl(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2013
Tweedledum and Tweedledee are fictional characters. Roforofoism is a coined word from roforofo (dirty fight). I like this man because he knows how to play on words. His writings are not meant for dunce, he makes you appreciate literature because literature itself is an advance form of English. He's got poetic license.

36 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by ATMCARD2(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2013
[/quote] grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color][quote author=MrNigeria.]

Would like hear the asseverations of my friends on the political malodorous saga that is putrescently cocooning Rivers State,just now and thus precipitously corralling it into an eschewable socio-politico asphyxia...

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 10, 2013
Were did this Man study self?

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 10, 2013
tweedledum and tweedledee...

WTF! undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Brymo: 12:59pm On May 10, 2013
can somebody,please summarise this,in simple English please.
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 10, 2013
Nairaland alert!

Rule no 21 has been breached!

200 years ban initiated !
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by ezedolar: 12:59pm On May 10, 2013
I have cram some of them I will use it in my vilage meeting to comfuse them

12 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Kingslaw(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 10, 2013
BigBelleControl:
Tweedledum and Tweedledee are fictional characters. Roforofoism is a coined word from roforofo (dirty fight). I like this man because he knows how to play on words. His writings are not meant for dunce, he makes you appreciate literature because literature itself is an advance form of English. He's got poetic license.

Thanks for the insight !
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Samabu07(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2013
BigBelleControl:
you made me understood his writings in a simplified manner.
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Silva79(f): 1:04pm On May 10, 2013
Are we supposed to read dis? *faints*
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by slyk2(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Let me call one of these jambites to translate it
Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Samabu07(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2013
Silva79: Are we supposed to read dis? *faints*
Sprinkling water on her face (liquid through my zippers) grin

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle by Dygeasy(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2013
Samabu07:
you made me understood his writings in a simplified manner.
you made me 'misunderstood' his writings in a simplified GBAGAUN!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister / ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.