Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (72025 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2013
truelove.com:

pls give me your number
NEVER!!!hehehehehee
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by free2ryhme: 10:06pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Is it wrong that I mentioned UK? I even came back to clarify. She wants to ridicule me for no reason. If I knew how inconsiderate people can be, I won't open a topic like this.

Were you sleeping when u open the first thread
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by free2ryhme: 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Someone once said; don't bring personal issues here (NL). Think he was right.

I said it grin grin grin .. How does dat hurt ? Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:

Presently I'm not dating anyone right now so I'm wondering how u came to that conclusion. I dont even have a gf. undecided

Indirect means of advertising.
You might wanna create a different thread for that. wink
BTW, you look good cheesy wink
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by free2ryhme: 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
esere826: Happyness_Chima

will you date me?
I never get money or moto yet
but i get sense well well
I have potential

No worry, i no go chop your money
I wont drive your car either
you wont also pay for me to travel with u
I will just be at the airport to pick u with a taxi when u arrive

I live in a self contained BQ, u can visit me when u are off
when u travel, me and u go dey Skype

If you no like my wardrobe
u go change am to suit your taste

grin grin grin grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by free2ryhme: 10:10pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi:

Shebi na husband u dey find eh kwa
He may just be reading so keep it all prettied up Nne
He could be reading
FYI,people have found husbands on nairaland
This year shall not pass you by grin

Amen
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by dozymars(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

You are looking for Mr right in the wrong places. Most Men go after decent ladies and not club girls or party freaking girls.
The men you meet at these clubs are only interested in rocking you while they look out for decent ladies that do not stay out late like you do.
Having a good job or travelling to the UK as you boosted does not guarantee Mr right, you will only invite gold diggers.

My advice is that you pray about it, stay humble, be patient then Mr Right will come.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2013
Tashamania:

Indirect means of advertising.
You might wanna create a different thread for that. wink
BTW, you look good cheesy wink

And how do you knw that. I have and will never put any of my pictures on NL. NEVER. Now im scared. are there winches here too shocked. I just had to defend myself when someone is giving me maami water gf when i have none

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.