Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71936 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by antiembezzle: 9:31pm On May 12, 2013
She goes to club. She's totally arrogant. She dresses mundane. A drunkard and party pep.
I can't marry such even with a million dollar tag.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 12, 2013
aniiii:

BABY is the feeling orgassmic?? kiss

of course undecided
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2013
antiembezzle: She goes to club. She's totally arrogant. She dresses mundane. A drunkard and party pep.
I can't marry such even with a million dollar tag.
bye bye! Close door! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by aniiii(f): 9:35pm On May 12, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
WHAT

you read it right wink
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by spotx: 9:35pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.
pray to God who create you and believe in God do not be desperate.,Cheers.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Chillypelly(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Thanks. I'm grateful for the replies.

Sorry if I offended anyone by mentioning UK. What I meant to explain is I'm always on holidays to London to relax and expand my search my a husband. I work in rotational shifts so when I get 4 weeks off, I like to use it to travel which is like 5-6 times a year. I'm not bragging ot showing off. I don't even go for shopping or live lavish when I visit there. Maybe it wasn't worth mentioning so I'm sorry.

I'm a catholic but started attending winners. I'm active in my Church even though most women are there for the same thing. They gossip too much and all that. Most of these brothers are not what i'm looking for or they're sometimes naïve and me I can't settle for any man anyhow. I like activities so I go out a lot and don't partake in irresponsible things. I'm just ready to have a husband and my own home. When you meet a man that's not settled, they usually bring their baggage to me and as a single woman I don't think I should be feeding any man. My siblings are getting hitched and im feeling the pressure to have my own.

I will urge you to show more flexibility in the way you relate with the male folks. I equally hope you have no fixed picture of the kinda man you want, lest the Mr Right elude you.
Btw Me sef dey search... How we fit see
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by abujalapdog(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

just send your cv to me let me examine if you are qualified to be match make with my best friend okay. Im just willing to help fix that.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Iamoilprince(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Thats what my supervisor did but i cant do that. I get a lot of attention and feel like its from people i dont want. I look younger than my age but i think my problem is that I dont give some men the chance. How many men will I try out before meeting the one. I don't want to date around. I may start telling them i want marriage from the beginning so i dont waste my time.

My sister, that's the baddest idea. What if dey promise to marry u and later dumped u after getting wat dey want (which is vry common)? The buttom line is dat plenty guys are broke and looking for any lady dat is boxed up to an extent for marriage. But is dat the kinda marriage u wnt for urself?
Be vry careful with d 47pms, Cos am sure dey aren't real.
U should hv hidden ur financial status wen posting.
Pls discard dose gold diggers dat sent u pm.
And also try to look out for guys with potentials, even if dey dnt hv money at dat tym...

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by maclatunji: 9:40pm On May 12, 2013
With the amount of traffic this thread has. OP is in for it.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2013
Me sef i'm looking for a wife oooo. Im at the age where i shud be concerned about that. Jokes apart now. Seriously. But I'm not looking for 31 yr old babe oooo. Happyness chima you cannot apply angry
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Kajina: 9:42pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Thanks. Ill look at it. But God how long shall I remain like this ?

@ bolded

Until the time is ripe. No need to rush, lest you regret.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:
Me sef i'm looking for a wife oooo. Im at the age where i shud be concerned about that. Jokes apart now. Seriously. But I'm not looking for 31 yr old babe oooo. Happyness chima you cannot apply angry
Sit your broke a*ss down ogbeni!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:

Stop faffing, man wey no get shame, na woman u wan follow fight, Buzz off, who dash u 12inches? ur tin no dey rise

4 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2013
Better-person:

Stop faffing, man wey no get shame, na woman u wan follow fight, Buzz off, who dash u 12inches? ur tin no dey rise

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by BabeOnIdeas(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2013
Seriously... Please tell me this is just another nairaland joke? Okay, I'ld help you out...go to canada, seek asylum grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.