Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71937 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 12, 2013
@happyness chima... If we cannot diagnose your life without knowing you, then why do you bring your issue here. When I was already feeling like DR. House grin. You told us about what is bothering you and I gave you my opinion based on the details you gave. Dont come here and attack me. Afterall I'm entitled to my own opinion on a public forum and we all use NL for free grin Plus no mod is yet to threaten me with ban. Trust me I fear ban die grin

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh please shut up and knock yourself into reality first. Do you even see yourself as a man at all. Don't let me dig your former posts on this thread on how badly you have been treated in you past relationship.

Carry your frustration and bad belleism away from this thread!

Oh and btw, may people have fun at you own problems too..
Iseeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by MacLovington(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2013
Chilax!

Don't be desperate because men can smell it miles away.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by gramci: 8:04pm On May 12, 2013
embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh please shut up and knock yourself into reality first. Do you even see yourself as a man at all. Don't let me dig your former posts on this thread on how badly you have been treated in you past relationship.

Plsss feel free to dig it out. Im still here. And I have my mouth to reply to you.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:
@happyness chima... If we cannot diagnose your life without knowing you, then why do you bring your issue here. When I was already feeling like DR. House grin. You told us about what is bothering you and I gave you my opinion based on the details you gave. Dont come here and attack me. Afterall I'm entitled to my own opinion on a public forum and we all use NL for free grin Plus no mod is yet to threaten me with ban. Trust me I fear ban die grin

Close dat ur teeth dia, may your opinion follow and stay with you until....say AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 8:06pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Leave her alone Abeg! Didn't you see where she said she lost someone she dated for 5yrs...her fiancé maybe....her pride is positive! She will find her true love before dis yr smiley

We all want d best ƒoя her.

But you guys should stop colour coating it. It is way past that. She is not a kid . And hard cores characters with years to touch are stronger than rocks to break .

There are those you are meant to handle with kids gloves and hence мч seeking clarification with мч first post .
Yet she still managed to blow it with d her reply

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2013
Our thread made it into the big leagues grin grin
We thank God
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2013
StateOfMind: Oh please shut up and knock yourself into reality first. Do you even see yourself as a man at all. Don't let me dig your former posts on this thread on how badly you have been treated in you past relationship.

Please forgive and ignore. Let him continue with the ramblings.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by smoothcrim2014: 8:08pm On May 12, 2013
My advice to you will be to look among Doctors, those with advanced University degrees(Masters or PhD) among others who tend to get married later. wink

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On May 12, 2013
gramci: embarassed lipsrsealed
Big deal? undecided
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Nne can you post a picture with your head covered to protect your privacy
Mr right could be viewing the thread
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Ενεη from a million miles , i can't but get irritated by your highly placed pride and precepts, no wonder Mr right is busy lounging on the laps of many dames elsewhere!

Who would want you tiger?

Sorry to Saч , but you are off @ many tangents :

Tangent 1 : Pride ....you have been looking down on guys and it hasn't been working. Why don't you reassess and employ another tactics: Saч been humble a lil and not judge people by present predicaments? Tear down that your exalted altar and mingle with real men. cos it is only politicians and drug dealers that can measure a little bit to those wet dreams husband of yours ! Sad story ƒoя you is, politicians are taken. And drug dealers are languishing in jails.

Tangent 2 : VERY wrong Perspective: so you travel in search of a husband? Sorry to Saч , but it is expressly stated: blessed is HE that findeth a wife not SHE that findeth a husby!
Instead of fluctuating like a pendulum bulb looking ƒoя him, spend some timee working on your character cos i can bet with мч last kobo that it reeks.

By the way, what happened to your YOUTHFUL YEARS? Wasted them jumping arround with politicians huh? High horses things?

Tangent 3: WRONG Company: so you and your clique finally realised age is no more on your sides and you decided to church up ? Point of correction, not all sisters in Winners Chapel are desperate ƒoя husbands . At least not the ones who have been taught what to do.

Pardon Me, but your pride is killing( a women with huge 16inch rod of an ego? Ouch!)

You can't ενεη arrange your words in a logically coherent manner and you're here looking ƒoя a made man with sleek style.
Na palmwine tapper fit you , no offense .

Don't worry . Keep your wishes hanging way up there. Next year, you would be 32 and counting. Keep wet-dreãming !

And while at it, prepare ƒoя adoption too.

Astute Rubbish!

Tangent ONE: Whatever is wrong with a successful lady also trying to settle with a successful man? Abeg, you guys should let her be, biko?! Oh! Its best she goes for an unsettled guy who would be after her money or who she would establish just because she's desperate?! No way. I believe you aim high inlife. Don't settle for less. It would have been better if the OP was a guy and settles for an unsettled lady, sounds better. She has thrived to be successful in life and any unsettled man coming to her now would either be just for her money considering the fact she's above 30. I'm not saying I support the part of her not going with the 'unsettleds guys train' , am just saying you lots shouldn't see it as pride. She has worked hard to be successful and saying what she wants is a successful and settled man shouldn't be termed as "pride". Of which I know that most men you see dropping their contacts here and now are doing so just because they read she's a sucessful lady and they, maybe some bunch of brokeasses. Tell me, they would do the same if OP had stated she was poor, wretched and living from hand to mouth.

Tangent two: I still don't see anything wrong with someone travelling round to meet new people. Now, it is working on her character. What character if I may ask, pride? A person you don't know comes online and seeks for advice and after narrating her story, you all have seen her weak points already without even getting to have a close contact or dealings with the person. You can as well conclude that the person behind the moniker "Mr.Cork" is a clown in real life, right? undecided

.. That's the least I can say. It is about time we start thinking before we post some serious shit on NL.
You don't have to be to mean with words on someone just because you think she got you irritated with her post. Imagine saying those harsh words to someone who came online with the hope of getting advices and there you are comppounding her problem and at the same time saying its no offence undecided undecided No offence, truly.

4 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi:

Nne can you post a picture with your head covered to protect your privacy
Mr right could be viewing the thread

Babayosisi, you don come again! Ogini? Why would she post a pic of herself, you no hear say she don get plenty PM already...besides, Nairaland guys no need to see pic, her levels don cover all picture wink

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 12, 2013
Tashamania:

Tangent ONE: Whatever is wrong with a successful lady also trying to settle with a successful man? Abeg, you guys should let her be, biko?! Oh! Its best she goes for an unsettled guy who would be after her money or who she would establish just because she's desperate?! No way. I believe you aim high inlife. Don't settle for less. It would have been better if the OP was a guy and settles for an unsettled lady, sounds better. She has thrived to be successful in life and any unsettled man coming to her now would either be just for her money considering the fact she's above 30. I'm not saying I support the part of her not going with the 'unsettleds guys train' , am just saying you lots shouldn't see it as pride. She has worked hard to be successful and saying what she wants is a successful and settled man shouldn't be termed as "pride". Of which I know that most men you see dropping their contacts here and now are doing so just because they read she's a sucessful lady and they, maybe some bunch of brokeasses. Tell me, they would do the same if OP had stated she was poor, wretched and living from hand to mouth.

Tangent two: I still don't see anything wrong with someone travelling round to meet new people. Now, it is working on her character. What character if I may ask, pride? A person you don't know comes online and seeks for advice and after narrating her story, you all have seen her weak points already without even getting to have a close contact or dealings with the person. You can as well conclude that the person behind the moniker "Mr.Cork" is a clown in real life, right? undecided

.. That's the least I can say. It is about time we start thinking before we post some serious shit on NL.
You don't have to be to mean with words on someone just because you think she got you irritated with her post. Imagine saying those harsh words to someone who came online with the hope of getting advices and there you are comppounding her problem and at the same time saying its no offence undecided undecided No offence, truly.

Are you the one that brought her to nairaland?
You seem overtly invested in this marriage to be
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Ενεη from a million miles , i can't but get irritated by your highly placed pride and precepts, no wonder Mr right is busy lounging on the laps of many dames elsewhere!

Tangent 1 : Pride ....you have been looking down on guys and it hasn't been working. Why don't you reassess and employ another tactics: Saч been humble a lil and not judge people by present predicaments? Tear down that your exalted altar and mingle with real men. cos it is only politicians and drug dealers that can measure a little bit to those wet dreams husband of yours ! Sad story ƒoя you is, politicians are taken. And drug dealers are languishing in jails.

Tangent 2 : VERY wrong Perspective: so you travel in search of a husband? Sorry to Saч , but it is expressly stated: blessed is HE that findeth a wife not SHE that findeth a husby!
Instead of fluctuating like a pendulum bulb looking ƒoя him, spend some timee working on your character cos i can bet with мч last kobo that it reeks.

By the way, what happened to your YOUTHFUL YEARS? Wasted them jumping arround with politicians huh? High horses things?

Tangent 3: WRONG Company: so you and your clique finally realised age is no more on your sides and you decided to church up ? Point of correction, not all sisters in Winners Chapel are desperate ƒoя husbands . At least not the ones who have been taught what to do.

Pardon Me, but your pride is killing( a women with huge 16inch rod of an ego? Ouch!)

You can't ενεη arrange your words in a logically coherent manner and you're here looking ƒoя a made man with sleek style.

Don't worry . Keep your wishes hanging way up there. Next year, you would be 32 and counting. Keep wet-dreãming !

Astute Rubbish!

1 Like

smoothcrim2014: My advice to you will be to look among Doctors, those with advanced University degrees(Masters or PhD) among others who tend to get married later. wink
Now these are the other kind of sensible solutions I want to see rather than. Don't worry your settled (I'm beginnnig to fall in love with that word) grin husband is on the way. Just keep doing what you've been doing. If you've been doing the right thing then you should get the right results as long as you're prayerful.
Vikin:

Babayosisi, you don come again! Ogini? Why would she post a pic of herself, you no hear say she don get plenty PM already...besides, Nairaland guys no need to see pic, her levels don cover all picture wink

I didn't bother reading the posts following my previous one
I said a picture without a head
Well I am glad she is getting a lot of attention
Hopefully she won't fall into the hands of the 419ers wey full this place
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by StateOfMind: 8:13pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Okay ma'am smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by olempe(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2013
baby_123: I know couples that like to drink together. They could have met at a beer parlor. Who knows.
grin grin grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Astute Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by StateOfMind: 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi:

Hopefully she won't fall into the hands of the 419ers wey full this place[b][/b]

You are nothing but a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by kaboninc(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
Most people are more religious than their bible. Well for me, I want to marry and have a beautiful kid. An adorable beautiful girl or a handsome boy. At op we can do this....I tell you your life will never be the same again.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=babyosisi]

Hopefully she won't fall into the hands of the 419ers wey full this place[/quote

And unserious unsettled guys like me grin Sorry what is that your number again sef. Pulls out Z10. I'm settled i'm settled. Alleluia somebody.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
[size=18pt]Where are debosky ,davidylan, pataki and even Seun Osewa[/size]
Are they married yet
@ the poster,those are the only nairalanders I can recommend
I have read their posts since 2006 and they seem like nice people
There is another hot headed one name Coogar,but he may shoot you with a 357 magnum if his amala is of the wrong temperature grin

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2013
kaboninc: Most people are more religious than their bible. Well for me, I want to marry and have a beautiful kid. An adorable beautiful girl or a handsome boy. At op we can do this....I tell you your life will never be the same again.
Happyness!!!!! Nne, screen dis guy! cheesy
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Thank you all for the replies.

Permit to me say this to some of you. Just because I'm looking for a spouse does not make me your comic toy. I will fight back if you come at me rudely. I work too hard for myself and give respect to others in all situations. 12 inches, your comment didn't hurt. You are unmarried so we're in the same shoes. Unless you feed a woman, clothe and house her, your ridicule points back to you. I dated a man for 5 years and I know he's in God's hands smiling at me whilst shaking his head at some people here. Is it easy tomove on? Tell me is it? Have u ever worn my shoes? Some of you just talk anyhow like we're all unserious people in our lives. I found solace in my achievements and turned to partying more with my friends but i realize its time to grow up and adapt to change. Only broke men that think i'm proud because of your poor self-esteem.

I'm the go-to person for organizing baby showers, wedding events and children'd bday parties. I'm a God mother to 3 children. Everybody loves me. The reason I opened this topic on this website is because last night one of my friends called me that she and hubby have been praying for me to get hitched that im so nice but why am i unmarried. It broke me to tears so i decided to come and seek advice here. As soon as I mentioned Uk, some people almost died on top the matter. If i tell u that im in SA right now on official duty, they might even have heart attack.

All these attacks are inconsequential. You cannot diagnose and analyze the life of a person you've never met with so much confidence and rudeness as if im a baby. Many women are in my shoes but fear wil not let then open a topic like this. For all those that had something beneficial to say, God will locate you.
ALL DIS ONE IS UNNECESSARY TALK. POST A PIC SO FOLKS CAN DIAGNOSE AND TROUBLESHOOT THE PROBLEM FOR YOU. SMDH
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Where are debosky ,davidylan and pataki and even Seun Osewa[/size]
Are they married
Abeg comot Deborah! angry

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2013
BANGA SOUP: madman lol,u cracked me up thanks,esp dat last part

Jesus christ! shocked

Well, the last part is a word of faith..

I may not have a prophetic title but I carry an apostolic grace & it always work when I make declarations..

Shes getting married in september... same date I posted on page(0).
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Where are debosky ,davidylan and pataki and even Seun Osewa[/size]
Are they married

Seun needs a nerd like him, just like his facebook counterpart Mark!

tongue

Dem go dey their PC dey nairaland their lives away lipsrsealed
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abeg comot Deborah! angry

Have you colonized debo?
Sorry o
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
Acidosis:

Jesus christ! shocked

Well, the last part is a word of faith..

I may not have a prophetic title but I carry an apostolic grace & it always work when I make declarations..

Shes getting married in september... same date I posted on page(0).
For ya mind u don see vision abi? Na orunmila u dey use or Amadioha? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.