Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! (1637 Views)

PDP Presidential Rally In Akure Rounded Up In Shame? / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 7:38pm On May 10, 2013
Over 20 policemen killed js like that? Bread winners gone! Fathers, husbands lost just like that?
Its so pathetic and happening in d only State governed by a group that has never seen anything good in d ruling Party. (was actually thinking they ve better plans, now I'm disappointed).
Saddening how our leaders create monsters they ll eventually not be able to control.
The governor deserves .............

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2013
qualified: Over 20 policemen killed js like that? Bread winners gone! Fathers, husbands lost just like that?
Its so pathetic and happening in d only State governed by a group that has never seen anything good in d ruling Party. (was actually thinking they ve better plans, now I'm disappointed).
Saddening how our leaders create monsters they ll eventually not be able to control.

Another paid PDP agent. Datsall!

2 Likes

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by gramci: 7:53pm On May 10, 2013
Nashville:

Another paid PDP agent. Datsall!

And you are? CPC's almajiri

8 Likes

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by OmoTier1(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2013
qualified: Over 20 policemen killed js like that? Bread winners gone! Fathers, husbands lost just like that?
huh... come again please

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by confusion247(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2013
That was the reason while PDP once said that Nigeria will become somalia if CPC is to be in Aso Rock.
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2013
gramci:

dont mind them. Are they still talking whn they couldn't perform in one? Funny they are asking for 36. Dreamers, action speaks louder than voice.
U have my vote if u can prove ur worth

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 10, 2013
gramci:

I live in Nashville Tennessee punk! Its not in Katsina scum-bag!
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 10, 2013

I didn't know the police who were supposed to protect lives and properties were CPCs member.

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2013
payless:

I didn't know the police who were supposed to protect lives and properties were CPCs member.
the governor who sent 100 policemen to arrest one man, is a CPC member.
Btw why would a sane leader send such number of men js to arrest one man?
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 10, 2013
qualified:
the governor who sent 100 policemen to arrest one man, is a CPC member.
Btw why would a sane leader send such number of men js to arrest one man?

I believe the Governor must have known the nature of those militants, so he sent several policemen but the problem here is that; the police and whoever was the superior officer who led them there did not strategize the right thing to do before going their. This only shows how incompetent and inept our police service is. There was no intelligence gathering by the police on those people before embarking on the task. Their strategy was totally flawed.
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 10, 2013
So CPC is also in charge of Borno and other States where boko haram reigns?
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 9:46pm On May 10, 2013
The governor knew everything before hand. Wants to paint d people 'black', probably so d military wil go and wipe them out for killing security officials
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by gramci: 12:21am On May 11, 2013
Nashville:

I live in Nashville Tennessee punk! Its not in Katsina scum-bag!

Come 2016, after you must have wasted 5 miserable years of yours then you might get my response kunt

https://www.nairaland.com/595295/happen-nigeria
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:54am On May 11, 2013
njazra: So CPC is also in charge of Borno and other States where boko haram reigns?

Funnily, ANPP, BuHARI'S former party is in charge of all the core Boko Haram states- Borno & Yobe.
There is something about the states Buhari wins and the occurence of violence.

4 Likes

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 1:01am On May 11, 2013

The Federal Govt controls the police in Nigeria.....

Who heads the Federal Govt of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Nobody: 1:04am On May 11, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Funnily, ANPP, BuHARI'S former party is in charge of all the core Boko Haram states- Borno & Yobe.
There is something about the states Buhari wins and the occurence of violence.

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhtttt........

All the accused Boko Haram sponsors have been linked to PDP. GEJ is head of PDP, hes even told us they are in his cabinet. Oh, Uncle Jonah has even called them his brothers and family members; before you deny this, Doyin Okupe also confirmed these statements made by GEJ on Al Jazeera a few days ago.

GEJ should tell us why hes intent on using Boko Haram to destroy the country.

2 Likes

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by dayokanu(m): 3:36am On May 11, 2013
So which party should we blame for MEND disturbance and killing of soldiers in Odi Bayelsa?

Which party should we blame for the kidnapping capital called Abia

Or which party should we blame for the numerous fathers and bread winners dumped into the Ezzu river In ENugu

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Pataki: 4:26am On May 11, 2013
Funny how the OP reasons.....

A CPC governor intends to nip these violent rascals in the bud before they escalate into something else in his state. He therefore sends the PDP funded police to go after this one man.

Just as we all know, the Nigerian PDP police have no shred of intelligence in this country! Who do we blame for a badly funded institution such as the Nigeria Police - the CPC governor or the PDP Federal Government?

Idiocy and crass nepotism surely stinks.

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by MeAboki(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2013
^^^^^It should be obvious that OP belongs to an increasing number of shallow minded youths whose reasoning mode had been switched off and minds filled with blind hatred driven to spread malicious propaganda.
Evidently, the OP doesn't even know that police in states are not under the command of the governors but the IGP, thats why some ppl were in fact advocating for state police.
Yet somehow the OP wants to find fault with this governor, simply because he's a CPC governor, as if the incidence has anything to do with the party and nothing to do with a botch up operation by an inept police, in this case sold out by a traitor amongst them who leaked out the information to his tribal ppl - so so illogical thinking. SMH.

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by banki(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2013
I wisH d op knows what pdp did to nassarawa,abdulahi adamu raped nassarawa as governor with labaran maku as. Deputy governor,and then handed a debt ridden state to akwe doma who finished the poor staTe, almakura has come in tried to stablize things but his sTate earns about 1.5b as igr and gets about 1.1b from fedral govt but pays 2b as salaries and loans that were taken without anything to show that's why the former govs two of them have cases to answer in court abeg don't calL pdp near me
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 7:12am On May 11, 2013
Someone said he wants to nip the rascals in d bud before they escalate? Hahaha i laugh in Chinese. So that's enough reason to send 100 men to arrest ONE man? The reason is, he knows d group, has a counter group, which unfortunately cannot over power d Eggon group. So he used his political power.
Before u continue ur name calling, get ur facts well: d governor had previous encounters between his group where his brother is d Village Head or something and d Eggon group.
The founder of CPC has made too much noise abt good governance, thought they would ve proved themselves wit this ONE State.
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 7:15am On May 11, 2013
Funny no one wants to blame d governor or his party but will easily blame the Presidency.
President is not Omnipresent so can't be everywhere. That's why we have Governors and Commissioners to think for d good their people not send them to die!
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by solopumpy227: 8:43am On May 11, 2013
qualified: Funny no one wants to blame d governor or his party but will easily blame the Presidency.
President is not Omnipresent so can't be everywhere. That's why we have Governors and Commissioners to think for d good their people not send them to die!

Keep trying hard. People are not as dull as you lots. We criticize the President/ FG most times because they control the Police Force, the Army SSS, Fire Brigade name it. We also believe these security outfits have not been properly equipped, trained and put to optimum use for the benefit of the poor masses.

No reasonable person will blame Mr President when militants kill or destroy but might blame him if he did nothing, his methods failed to stop the killings or he simply continued priortizing looting and trivialities.

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Goddex: 9:21am On May 11, 2013
Imagine, with multi billion naira security votes the governor cannot secure a small Nasarawa state. Soon he will join in a tour waving hands on the street of Maiduguri and Okorocha's Imo meanwhile his own state is a time bomb. In the history of Nasarawa state, things have never been this bad as it is under Almakura.
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by honeric01(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2013
Goddex: Imagine, with multi billion naira security votes the governor cannot secure a small Nasarawa state. Soon he will join in a tour waving hands on the street of Maiduguri and Okorocha's Imo meanwhile his own state is a time bomb. In the history of Nasarawa state, things have never been this bad as it is under Almakura.

Who controls the police/army?

The governor or the president?
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by takedat(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2013
Does it mean GEJ should be blamed for every extra judicial killing done by the police or every policeman murdered during the course of duty since the FG controls the Nigerian police? Or if the JTF goes to raid a BH hideout and the insurgents end up killing the security agents, you'd blame GEJ for sending them on that assignment? Instead of condemning the militias who butchered the policemen, the @Op is here buck passing the blame on the Governor and exonerating a murderous sect who should be wiped out like the BH!

1 Like

Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by OurYansh: 9:53am On May 11, 2013
It's shameful that many "educated" folks don't know that the State Govt. can't be held responsible for the ineptitude of the FG's funded (and managed) police..
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by MeAboki(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2013
honeric01:

Who controls the police/army?

The governor or the president?

Pls put that same question to that shallow thinking poster who calls herself qualified or is it Unqualified ni. sad
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by honeric01(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2013
take dat: Does it mean GEJ should be blamed for every extra judicial killing done by the police or every policeman murdered during the course of duty since the FG controls the Nigerian police? Or if the JTF goes to raid a BH hideout and the insurgents end up killing the security agents, you'd blame GEJ for sending them on that assignment? Instead of condemning the militias who butchered the policemen, the @Op is here buck passing the blame on the Governor and exonerating a deadly militia who should be wiped out like the BH!

If anyone's to be blamed, it should be the chief security officer of Nigeria. As for the murderers, they're already condemmed, no need blaming them.
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by qualified(f): 1:15pm On May 11, 2013
I'm undaunted, keep up ur name calling.
I blame d governor till forever. If u like deny it,, there is something he is not saying: what was his biz wit d group before d fall out?
Why does he have d fulani group in his own place.
This is an agreement gone sour and he is using his political power to fight. Shame!
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by Zet72(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2013
[quote author=gramci]

And you are? CPC's
almajiri[/quote
Not amajiri na book-haram foot soja I'm be
Re: CPC Should Hide Their Face In Shame! by MeAboki(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2013
qualified: I'm undaunted, keep up ur name calling.
I blame d governor till forever. If u like deny it,, there is something he is not saying: what was his biz wit d group before d fall out?
Why does he have d fulani group in his own place.
This is an agreement gone sour and he is using his political power to fight. Shame!

@Highlighted:
No name calling, just saying you are unqualified to speak about what you obviously don't know since your argument rely heavily on conjectures/innuendos and mere speculations but nothing factual.
You can blame the governor till eternity for all I care but nothing you say or do would change the facts on the ground.
Are you inferring that Fulanis should not reside in the state or the governor is not free even invite them to his residence if he so pleases - are you serious or just kidding?

[quote author=Zet72][/quote]

A parrot just spoke, see this wannabe e-warrior, is that what they trained you repeat over and over the internet? How much are they paying you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Reps Votes For LG Autonomy, Rejects Immunity For President And Govs, / Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. / Why No One Is Watching Channel Tv,ait,silver Anymore,nta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.