Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (21626 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by olatade(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, on Tuesday hit back at Mr. Femi fani-Koyede, describing him as an ignorant individual, who “should hide his head in shame.”

fani-kayode, a former minister of Aviation, had criticised the Peoples Democratic Party for expressing confidence in Oduah despite the air crashes that had happened during her tenure as minister.

“How many more people have to be killed in air crashes before our President (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan) realises that he needs a new Minister of Aviation?” fani-kayode had asked.

But Oduah said in Abuja that fani-kayode was misleading innocent Nigerians and needed sympathy.

She spoke at an aviation safety event organised by the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation and hosted by the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.

Oduah said, “I have huge sympathy for them, the ignorant people in particular. Because when you speak out of context, when you speak under the influence of whatever it is you are under, you speak incorrectly and you mislead innocent Nigerians and that is what he has done. And he really should hide his head in shame.”

fani-kayode, while reacting to Oduah’s comments about him, asked the minister to grow up and stop being petty.

He said, “My advice and counsel to her is to grow up and stop being petty. She is meant to talk like someone who befits her office and not like a market woman or a fish wife.

“I do not like joining issues with women publicly which is why I was very gentle with her in my essay though I made my point.

“But this particular woman is endangering the lives of our people with her incompetence and insensitivity and we cannot just keep quiet.

“This is a woman under whose watch almost 200 people have been killed as Aviation Minister and instead of focusing on how to save lives her obsession has become smearing and abusing Femi fani-kayode.”

He said it was wrong for the minister to tell Nigerians that ‘’accidents are inevitable’’ and that they were ‘’acts of God.”

“This is a woman who thinks more about how her headscarf looks, her jewelry and the jewelry of others more than she does about protecting Nigerian air travellers,” he added.

He said if anyone should bury her head in shame it should be the minister and not him

http://www.punchng.com/news/fani-kayode-should-hide-himself-in-shame-aviation-minister
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by icon8: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Balderdash!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fani KAYODE is a smoker,I can't see the reason why people always reply his comment.

36 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by tomakint: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
But this Jonathan government is damn too tolerant I wonder how a social miscreant as Fani Kayode is fond of opening his mouth like somebody suffering from diarrhea of the mouth undecided the question now is, "Must he talk when it's not really necessary"?

32 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fani kayode speaks for the yoruba race.whatever fani kayode says is the position and view of the entire yoruba race.That is why people reply to fani kayodes comments.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by theshadyexpress(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
fani kayode is a fool unimaginable proportions.
he should be ignored and not dignified with a response.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by PapaBrowne(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
theshadyexpress: fani kayode is a fool unimaginable proportions.
he should be ignored and not dignified with a response.

Maybe he isn't a fool. I suspect he needs help. He should be a drug addict.

26 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by gramci: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: Fani KAYODE is a smoker,I can't see the reason why people always reply his comment.

i envy his supplier

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by manuelzz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
gramci:

i envy his supplier

Me too. sad

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by zomby(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
These people are all the same from the top to the bottom, this is why no one should pay them any mind.

It is obvious that Princess Stella Oduah is only sensitive because she is completely incompetent. Fani Kayode on the other hand, is a jobless joke. He needs to go get himself a job.

Do not be f00led, what these thieves have in common is straight and simple: they all hate Nigeria and have nothing sensible to offer this nation.

They have nothing else to do, so please, allow them to trash each other.

34 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by 175(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
FFK speaks for and befull not half of the Odua children!!!!

Holy S.hit
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by zomby(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
An aviation minister that knows nothing about air craft.

I would have preferred a first class former Air Force or former high level pilot as an aviation minister.
And not a hair dresser that happens to be our president's "friend".

Princess can do Nigeria a favor by stepping down for a knowledgeable replacement and Fani Kayode too can go get himself a real job.

Thief fighting Thief : who cares?

29 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
This man should be given a First Class Award in Yaba-Left College of Institution! His madness is genius...i'm impressed! From giving Bianca wahala to calling Stella a vampire! Is this how men of nowadays indicate their horniness?shocked

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by rozayx5(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
can some one please tell me what FFK achieved as a former Minister undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by extremelygolden: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Bumper to bumper!

We are watching!
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
NO CAUSE FOR ALARM:: Fani Kayode is mensurating again.. After 5 days, his senses will return. Just avoid him for now.[

19 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by 1shortblackboy: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Oya na make una fight una be mate!
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by ShineuEye: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2013
gramci:

i envy his supplier
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by lilslick(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2013
zomby: An aviation minister that knows nothing about air craft.

I would have preferred a first class former Air Force or former high level pilot as an aviation minister.
And not a hair dresser that happens to be our president's "friend".

Princess can do Nigeria a favor by stepping down for a knowledgeable replacement and Fani Kayode too can go get himself a real job.

Thief fighting Thief : who cares?
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2013
When ar they going to stop dis rubbish?
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by abdulkayus(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2013
Bt FFK has a point. Shld we ignore d message and shoot d messenger?

24 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2013
This fani kayode is a disgrace to the yoruba people,he is bringing dirt to the yorubas,but on the other side if truly oduah said the plane crash was an act of GOD then that woman needs to be fired,they blame their in-competency on GOD,smh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Slizbeat(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2013
Children. Both Oduah and him but it seems he is still a toddler. Why should he even talk at the 1st place?? Is it envy that made him do so or what?? Me I dun taya for them sef.

Vanguard has it this morning that they both are exchanging words. Imagine a man behaving like a Market Woman and she sef the fellow market woman get time to reply am. SMH For our so called ministers(both past and present).

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by anonimi: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2013
The "godly" FFcuKaholic, who is playing the tribal card to divert attention from his own KLEPTOMANIAC ways with our N=15 billion Aviation fund, really needs to heed the advice freely given by Mrs. Oduah.
Does anyone also remember how the FFcuKtard called Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka godless hence not qualified to criticise his paymaster OBJoke back then when he was his attack dog

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2013
You see wetin seun they cause? It took me 2 hours to login and I didn't get a good position for my comment. Now am even commenting without reading.
Ok someone needs to muzzle Fani his busybody is too much. undecided
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by sauceEEP(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
I blame the honorable minister of aviation for this show of shame. why would she say that accidents are inevitable and also an act from God? accidents are inevitable, yes but to say its an act from God, no.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Akshow: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
will this two silly foolish old cargoes jus make out or fukk off already?
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Sarah Oduah should just resign. Crash and casualty rate in her tenure has been the worst Nigeria ever had.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times / Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) / "Why Patience Jonathan Withdrew Cash From Skye Bank" - Barrister Charles Ogboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.