Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! (2299 Views)

I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright / Maritime University Cancellation: Another Own Goal By A Niger Deltan / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by ecosanders: 11:46am On May 11, 2013
2015: No Jonathan Presidency, No Nigeria – Briggs
May 11, 2013
By Newsnow correspondent

Ads by AdClickMedia

A Niger Delta rights activist, Miss Annkio Briggs, has said that Nigeria as a nation will come to an end if President Goodluck Jonathan failed to return as president in 2015.

Briggs told Weekly Trust in Port Harcourt yesterday that those calling for the head of President Jonathan over his interest to contest for 2015 presidential election should know that Niger Delta holds the key to the nation’s economy, saying “we hold the key for the economy of Nigeria and this country will not know peace if Jonathan is not returned as president in 2015.”
She said “if a group of cabals can boast that they will make Nigeria ungovernable if they are denied the opportunity to produce the President of Nigeria, we in the Niger Delta will make the economy of this country ungovernable.
“We will make sure no single oil drop from our pipes. We will destroy everything and make sure nobody accesses our oil.”
She faulted those calling for the arrest of Asari Dokubo and Kingsley Kuku over their comments concerning 2015, threatening that Niger Delta people will resist their arrest.
According to her, “it is on record that some prominent Nigerians had made comments in the past capable of truncating the corporate existence of Nigeria and nobody arrested them. Any attempt to arrest Asari and Kuku will be resisted.”

Ads by AdClickMedia
Related News

Presidency warns of “dire consequences” in Niger Delta if Jonathan is not re-electedPresidency warns of “dire consequences” in Niger Delta if Jonathan is not re-elected
If I’m arrested, Nigeria will be histroy – Dokubo-AsariIf I’m arrested, Nigeria will be histroy – Dokubo-Asari
PDP Claims Jonathan’s Achievements Under PublicizedPDP Claims Jonathan’s Achievements Under Publicized
Tension In Rivers Over Sack Of PDP ExcoTension In Rivers Over Sack Of PDP Exco
JONATHANPresidency denies Jonathan’s involvement in UPN’s resuscitation

/2015-no-jonathan-presidency-no-nigeria-briggs/?fb_source=pubv1
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by fortfino(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2013
Thats good
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by MORNDEW(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2013
In as much as i respected dis woman she is too sectional for my likin she shud stop dis we own this we own dat. Truth be told dat b4 oil, the north was sustainin the nation with agriculture. Pls let dis naija deltans which am part of stop makin inflamatory comment about dis non perfomin president.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by kirian202: 12:08pm On May 11, 2013
We are geting there
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by duality(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
I've discussed with some people, and I can say that; This is no joke. and anybody who thinks they are blabbing is deceiving himself / herself.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by achi4u(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
Another jargon.

As if they will stand the boko boys heat up north when they came calling.They'll continue to rant untill they form alliance with their bigger brothers(SE) to pursue their political agenda.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by WilyWily8: 12:27pm On May 11, 2013
MORN DEW: In as much as i respected dis woman she is too sectional for my likin she shud stop dis we own this we own dat. Truth be told dat b4 oil, the north was sustainin the nation with agriculture.
Man, which North was sustaining this Nation with free food?, that tribalist Mohamad Bello or who.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2013
achi4u: Another jargon.

As if they will stand the boko boys heat up north when they came calling.They'll continue to rant untill they form alliance with their bigger brothers(SE) to pursue their political agenda.
....and who will be the greatest casualties if the north is heated up if they don't get back power in 2015?
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2013
Bye bye to nigeria
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by achi4u(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2013
berem: ....and who will be the greatest casualties if the north is heated up if they don't get back power in 2015?
Igbos and maybe few other southerners thats why we need to come together to form a stronghold to fight those we term enemy.

yawo hw was ur ppl over there?
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2013
they are threatening the entire country even when oga Jona has not said whethe he will contest for presidential elections under PDP come 2015. I just don't get what the fuss is all about, 9ja sef...better we disintegrate, there is no love.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 11, 2013
BTW, where is your source OP? i can't find it here in the thread, it is very relevant you know, especially if you want the thread to hit the front page.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Dede1(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2013
@POST

The term “Niger Delta” is a fraudulent as the population of northern region of Nigeria. All these loudmouthed junks should stick to their father’s name and leave Niger Delta out of their silly shenanigans.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 11, 2013
Dede1: @POST

The term “Niger Delta” is a fraudulent as the population of northern region of Nigeria. All these loudmouthed junks should stick to their father’s name and leave Niger Delta out of their silly shenanigans.

It is getting very nauseating I tell ya
Every area boy or girl can now open mouth and talk rubbish
They think they can hold the nation to ransom because of oil
How long did it take to wipe out Odi?
The problem is that when they do all the inciting and the chips are down,innocent women and children will be slaughtered
The Noise makers will be in their Abuja and Lagos homes eating nkwobi
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by asorocker: 2:46pm On May 11, 2013
Welcome to civil war 102 the second Nigerian civil war

Major Actors the Niger Delta represented by Mend with full support of the SE/SS and parts of MB

The Northern Nigeria represented by Boko Haram with full support of the NE/NW and parts of MB

Major Contention the National cake (represented by the Niger Delta oil wealth) and the presidency in 2015

stay tuned for more updates

1 Like

Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2013
asorocker: Welcome to civil war 102 the second Nigerian civil war

Major Actors the Niger Delta represented by Mend with full support of the SE/SS and parts of MB

The Northern Nigeria represented by Boko Haram with full support of the NE/NW and parts of MB

Major Contention the National cake (represented by the Niger Delta oil wealth) and the presidency in 2015

No war will be fought in the SS or south east region ever again IJMN Amen
We have fought our own war
Any fight henceforth will be in the northern or SW territory this time around if it does happen
Na turn by turn
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2013
MORN DEW: In as much as i respected dis woman she is too sectional for my likin she shud stop dis we own this we own dat. Truth be told dat b4 oil, the north was sustainin the nation with agriculture. Pls let dis naija deltans which am part of stop makin inflamatory comment about dis non perfomin president.

Take that lie elsewhere. Before the discovery of crude oil, while groundnut was powering the Northern economy, cocoa was powering that of the Western region, Palm oil and coal was powering the Eastern region while the Midwest had rubber. Also remember that there was total resource control at that time.

So, please stop spreading this particular lie about the North sustaining the whole country. It never happened.

1 Like

Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by bombay: 7:07pm On May 11, 2013
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by OmoTier1(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2013
Nonentity make so much noise! Once GEJ is kicked out, these noise makers will turn to born-again agent of change. We have seen them do that in Edo State and elsewhere and won't be surprised we these cowards of today put on new clothing of apostle of one Nigeria.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by bombay: 8:33pm On May 11, 2013
The conquest to the sea is now in sight. When our god-sent Ahmadu Bello said some years ago that our conquest will reach the sea shores of Nigeria, some idiots in the South were doubting its possibilities. Today have we not reached the sea? Lagos is reached. It remains Port-Harcourt. It must be conquered and taken.” --- Mallam Bala Garuba in WEST AFRICAN PILOT, December 30, 1964.

Never will history repeat itself.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by bombay: 8:33pm On May 11, 2013
bombay: The conquest to the sea is now in sight. When our god-sent Ahmadu Bello said some years ago that our conquest will reach the sea shores of Nigeria, some idiots in the South were doubting its possibilities. Today have we not reached the sea? Lagos is reached. It remains Port-Harcourt. It must be conquered and taken.” --- Mallam Bala Garuba in WEST AFRICAN PILOT, December 30, 1964.

Never will history repeat itself.
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2013
Ebuka!

Have you learnt the Biafran National Anthem yet?
Please learn it fast, we are likely to sing it sooner than we were thinking.

Jihardists over to you.
What is your next threat?
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by ecosanders: 10:04pm On May 11, 2013
Mods n Super Mods, una no go put am 4 front page? Biko
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by funnyx(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

It is getting very nauseating I tell ya
Every area boy or girl can now open mouth and talk rubbish
They think they can hold the nation to ransom because of oil
How long did it take to wipe out Odi?
The problem is that when they do all the inciting and the chips are down,innocent women and children will be slaughtered
The Noise makers will be in their Abuja and Lagos homes eating nkwobi

Sis, I'm begining to believe that these guys just don't boast for nothing, with the kind of money they have there is a possiblity that they have stockpiled enough arms to meet the Nigerian army bullet to bullet.

It is becoming obvious that 2015 may be the begining of the end for this entity called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by funnyx(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2013
See threats made by Asari here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4fwIMscB_c
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 12:29am On May 12, 2013
[quote author=babyosisi]

No war will be fought in the SS or south east region ever again IJMN Amen
We have fought our own war
Any fight henceforth will be in the northern or SW territory this time around if it does happen
Na turn by turn[/quot God forbid,no war will happen in d west it is btw d ss and d north,we will remain neutral as always and be reading about it in d papers,anybodi dat wishes war in d west,back to d sender and to place where d person crawled out from...mtcheew
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by alexchiny: 12:40am On May 12, 2013
In as much as am not an advocate of violence, I will nott blame the Niger Deltans fo this new trend of threat making. When you push a man to the wall, you can't push him further. Hausa Fulani can't push Niger Deltans further.

1 Like

Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by IGBOSON1: 1:15am On May 12, 2013
asorocker: Welcome to civil war 102 the second Nigerian civil war

^^^How comes you didn't feature the south west in your permutations?; aren't they part of Nigeria? undecided
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by asorocker: 3:55pm On May 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^How comes you didn't feature the south west in your permutations?; aren't they part of Nigeria? undecided

Any body who factors the South West in a calculation is bound to fail , better not include them .If these people are geographically in the South and are forming alliance with the same people who killed their leaders and seized part of their land in Illorin then the south has a very big Issue.

My take is that they should remain neutral in the case of any eventuality or at least fight for themselves , no body will invade their land or need their alliance .
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 12, 2013
Finally, they have realized GEJ has no chance in 2015. grin grin grin
Re: Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2013
Why not put the threats to action

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Roast A Human Being Alive: The South African Example. / Lawsuit against actress / See Father And Son Who Just Legally Married Themselves In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.