Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 (12373 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2013
Young Money:

2015 is close we Yoruba Christian made of 60% of Yoruba Population we will still vote for Goodluck Jonathan over our Yoruba Muslim brother
God bless you. You are a detrabalize Nigeria. GEJ untill 2019

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Metallurgist: 4:28pm On May 12, 2013
Young Money:

Speak for Your-self i will rather vote for Goodluck Jonathan over any Muslim Candidate from Yoruba or Northern
nice, the strenght of yoruba politicaly lies withing their tribe, while religious is the bidding factor uniting most of the northern mislims tribes, in yoruba land its the opposite, where tribe preceed religion. But now the yoruba xtains ar becoming more aggresive and hav start to choose religion over their tribe, we ar waiting and watching

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Metallurgist: 4:31pm On May 12, 2013
Young Money:

2015 is close we Yoruba Christian made of 60% of Yoruba Population we will still vote for Goodluck Jonathan over our Yoruba Muslim brother
keep deceiving yourself village rat. Leave that bush village of yours and tour the whole SW and see wonders

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by EkoAtlantic: 4:31pm On May 12, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: come rain come sunshine i will vote for GoodlucK Ebele Jonathan come 2015

like you have an option grin
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by EkoAtlantic: 4:34pm On May 12, 2013
Metallurgist: keep deceiving yourself village rat. Leave that bush village of yours and tour the whole SW and see wonders

...don't mind the typical bush villager claiming to be yoruba.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by AbdH: 4:40pm On May 12, 2013
Young Money:

^Kilimanjaro/London (yes I believe that it is you), you have brought your bigotry to Nairaland. You must think that Christians in the SW don't know that you pretend to be one of them while you write like someone from somewhere else but only grew up in the SW.
If you prefer mediocrity just because it is dressed like a Christian and hate Justice and Equity just because it originates from another faith, then you should be ready to add more jobs to the ones you have right now for there may be worse sufferings if PDP is returned and definitely, your people in Nigeria will request more money from you in order to survive.

Moreover, if your stat is right, I say kudos to the Christians who supported change in the last elections and I am sure they are glad they shunned ideas like yours and voted PDP out en masse in the SW. Fortunately, you have one vote and it wasn't enough to vote in PDP in the SW and will hopefully not be enough to give the killer party victory at the next polls.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

like you have an option grin
i dont have but Tinubu and Buhari are dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by ASPchris(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2013
AjCityOne:

The thread is about SE and not SW or Buhari. Why can't you people focus on your people wahala without haven't to drag Yoruba people into it. Divided or not, lets just wait and see what will happen in 2015.
my guy, noting will happen, GEJ will surely win, whether yoruba vote or not. U people don brag so much, na wetin!!!!!?
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Ogojohn(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're soo on point...

But you know what, i'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm waiting till Jonathan's second term is over to see what their next target will be because in their mind, Jonathan will hand over to them. The crop of leaders we have now have absolutely nothing to offer.
Afam are you not too wise to be taken for a fool. Jonathan has not yet bailed himself how can he now bail the IGBOS. His full term is still subject to question talk less of him handing over to an IGBO. we are been taken for a ride. quote me.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by bakarya(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2013
The irony is dat if zoning was upheld, den southeast wld hv bn nxt in line in 2015
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by charzyn: 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
@berem.

Who told u that there is no refinary in the southeast ? Plz wakeup my friend and stop castigating the south east governors. Anambra is the first state that build refinary and was commissioned last year by jonathan which is called orient petroleum refunary that produced more that 50,000 barrels of crude while kaduna refinary produced less than 20,000 barrels of crude.

Anambra is the only state in nigeria that build international largest cargo airport in africa that will be commissioned by ending 2014 . All these projects was finance by the multi billionaires ib anambra without waiting for the federal government presence. Wakeup before it is too late or maybe you are from imo state that always draw back ndigbo backwards like rochas that is nothing but a betrayals.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by clint77ng: 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
They say he tricked us with Azikiwe, with Niger bridge and so on. If u reason like this, you are the biggest fool. Tell me whom we should have voted for, Ribadu or Buhari? What did the east benefit all these yrs the north was ruling? what type of appointments did the east get? which people were murdered in the north after a slight provocation? I tell u that igbos will always vote an ijaw man over an awusa man. Is it the yorubas? Achebe said it all. We will still vote an ijaw over u. U may say am tribalistic, but i don't see any difference btw that and racism. It is still prevalent in America and Europe. i think most of the igbos r for GEJ come 2015. If he is not good enough, show us the saint we should vote for.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 12, 2013
Tolexander: why did they have to put Rochas Okorocha on the bench for the match wey these players wanna play?

your misyarn is becoming even irritating. No be Rochas bench himself? No dey talk rubbish abeg
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
Ogojohn: Afam are you not too wise to be taken for a fool. Jonathan has not yet bailed himself how can he now bail the IGBOS. His full term is still subject to question talk less of him handing over to an IGBO. we are been taken for a ride. quote me.
I agree with you. That's why i said i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for the very last time.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by DerideGull(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2013
If voting for GEJ in 2015 means the end of jungle called Nigeria, I will even encourage double voting to see it come through. It is a display of crass idiocy for fickle-minded dunces to expect GEJ to work miracle during his first term in office in a jungle such as Nigeria left in a state of furlough for 45 years.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by ecosanders: 5:53pm On May 12, 2013
ba-karya:
The irony is dat if zoning was upheld, den southeast wld hv bn nxt in line in 2015
exactly, bt some sensible ones among dem were calling on d rest 2 follow d Zoning arrangement, den,cos dats d only chance 4 ibos 2 get d presidency. Nw dey r crying foul. Una beta wake up.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Ngwakwe: 5:54pm On May 12, 2013
Stop listening to hear say, Jonathan has only implemented 1.5 of 4 years of his Budgets and some pessimistic bunch are here castigating him for not completing a Bridge he has mobilized the contractor.

What are they expecting you to do Afam? Join their Power hungry supremacist camp that want to keep Nigeria perpetually to themselves as spoils of Biafran War.

Have you ever ask yourself why you are included in the population of Lagos State for bigger Federal Allocation, only to be subtracted during quota sharing system (eg admission into the University, Federal Employments etc) where they demand for State of Origin instead of State of Resident?

My brother, be wise. Days of ignorance are gone, Ndigbo are now in for politics of bargain. Any side that offers better meaningful proposal gets the support not by blackmail used by South West Nairalanders to intimidate the gullible and feeble minded Umuigbo.

Afam4eva:
I agree with you. That's why i said i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for the very last time.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Erotex(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2013
Be wise igbos!! Not all report on internet, u will be telling people what is on ur mind ok.
The meeting is not for Goodluck 2015, it is for Goodluck visit @ Achebe burial ok.

Yorubas keep on commenting nonsense here, u too keep on telling them who u are.
Come 2015 let see who is fooling who.
I will support Goodluck instead of a Northern president
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by lacosanostra: 6:00pm On May 12, 2013
My fellow Ndi-igbo so after considering d political atmosphere we came up with d idea of voting GEJ out to better our lot,let me make this clear south-east can only be developed by fellow Igbos,both PDP and APC has nothing to offer us.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Afammic(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2013
berem: They are indeed bunch of hopless sellouts. This is why i say Ndi igbo does not need political appointments .We need developments especially a Refinery. It is so disheartening that there is no refinery in the whole of South east .Shame to our governors.
pls tell them!
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Policewoman(f): 7:03pm On May 12, 2013
locdog: tell those ignorance fools bro,dey always blame their backwardness on sw

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by elobyobi: 7:21pm On May 12, 2013
berem: They are indeed bunch of hopless sellouts. This is why i say Ndi igbo does not need political appointments .We need developments especially a Refinery. It is so disheartening that there is no refinery in the whole of South east .Shame to our governors.
The fact u are anti-GEJ shouldn't mean u must talk fibre.

Achebes funeral is one of d agenda of the meeting, do u know the rest. Can u even guarantee a refinery in SE under the terrorist,Buhari. When he was presido in d 80's, how many did he put in d region. U are probably unaware of The orient refinery in anambra, u ppl shd be thinking before u type. Every subject is nt an object for opposition.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by elobyobi: 7:23pm On May 12, 2013
la cosa nostra: My fellow Ndi-igbo so after considering d political atmosphere we came up with d idea of voting GEJ out to better our lot,let me make this clear south-east can only be developed by fellow Igbos,both PDP and APC has nothing to offer us.
Some ppl are thinking.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 12, 2013
elobyobi:
The fact u are anti-GEJ shouldn't mean u must talk fibre.

Achebes funeral is one of d agenda of the meeting, do u know the rest. Can u even guarantee a refinery in SE under the terrorist,Buhari. When he was presido in d 80's, how many did he put in d region. U are probably unaware of The orient refinery in anambra, u ppl shd be thinking before u type. Every subject is nt an object for opposition.

The last time I checked, Buhari was only Head of State for 18 months. Within the 18 months, he was able to chase corrupt officials out of government and Nigeria. He was able to foster lawful society in Nigeria. How did you expect him to erect a rifinery anywhere in the east within 18 months?
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Umaekpe: 7:34pm On May 12, 2013
Obiagelli: Why are my kinsmen so backward, rather than pursue regional development, they are meeting over the 2015
my dear we ar not talking about 2015 election here ok only about our icon chinue achebe dat died & burial arrangement,u people should talkless governers is not orderly easy ok
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by bestman09(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2013
I don't know why u Yoruba people are so afraid of the Igbo man. The s/e governors never said anything about 2015 and u are all fighting about it. Is it wrong for brothers to meet and discuss issues as it concerns them? Is it wrong to welcome the president of the federal republic of Nigeria when he visits? I am so Happy that the bastard from Imo state sent his deputy bc he is not suppose to sit with them. He may probably be in kaduna or osun with his Sharia brothers of APC

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:00pm On May 12, 2013
Buhari was not the Chief of Armed Forces Supreme Headquarter rather Idiagbon who was his back bone in the WAIC.

payless:

The last time I checked, Buhari was only Head of State for 18 months. Within the 18 months, he was able to chase corrupt officials out of government and Nigeria. He was able to foster lawful society in Nigeria. How did you expect him to erect a rifinery anywhere in the east within 18 months?
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: .
Buhari was not the Chief of Armed Forces Supreme Headquarter rather Idiagbon who was his back bone in the WAIC.

And your point is?
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Jlow2: 8:16pm On May 12, 2013
I just luv dis guy called rochas,he dsnt hav tym 4 fools,orji,elechi n obi re gej's tool go 2 der respective states n u will see nofin,I can't sacrifice my lyf 4 an ijaw dat betrayed biafra,a lot has been sacrificed 4 gej yet he can't deliver,APC 2015!!!!
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by otenku: 8:20pm On May 12, 2013
Unfortunately,the IGBOS,Politically are a people who say yes and no at the same time,expecially when MONEY is involved!
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Suntzung: 8:20pm On May 12, 2013
mikeansy: when will the Governors meet to discuss how to pull resources together and create an economic hub in the East?

We can make progress regardless of what is happening in aso rock

all we seem to have are meetings about the next election, nothing about development!

THEY ENJOY AWOP SWEET MONEY, THEY WONT LEAVE EASILY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Okays 8 For Ambassadorial Positions / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers / Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.