Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped (12372 Views)

Saraki Mourns Balogun Fulani Of Ilorin / Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by midolian(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
The Kwara State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Balogun Fulani-Ishola and the party’s secretary Olabode Adekanye, have been kidnapped.

The spokesman for the party in the state, Sulyman Buhari, confirmed their kidnap on Friday.

He said the party leaders were taking in the morning at Abuja-Lokoja highway while returning to Ilorin from Abuja.

Meanwhile, the APC in Kwara has appealed to the Inspector General of Police, Mr Solomon Arase, to free party chair and secretary from kidnapper’s den.

The party also urged other security agencies in the country to deploy all within their powers to ensure the duo were freed unhurt and reunited with their families and loved ones as swift as possible.

Their abduction is coming few days after a chieftain of the APC and a onetime Senator, Mrs Iyabo Anisulowo, was been rescued from her abductors.

Senator Anisulowo, who represented Ogun West Senatorial district between 2003-2007 at the Senate, was kidnapped alongside her security aide in Igbogila area of Ogun state.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/05/20/apc-chairman-secretary-kwara-state-kidnapped/

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by 4reala(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
Na wah o! Dis government, be-deviled wit all kinds of vices

4 Likes

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by kossyablaze(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
Chai there was a country. Afghanistan would be better by the time daura dvllard is done with us
Well wetin concern me.... My own na make man utd gimme FA cup 2mrw

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by midolian(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
He said the party leaders were taking in the
morning at Abuja-Lokoja highway while returning
to Ilorin from Abuja
grin grin grin

They must be have bn kidnapped on their way back from CCT cinema! These are Saraki's yesmen. I pray they regain freedom for just one reason....to witness the moment Danladi will rule in favor of the "masses".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by klassykute(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
2019 neva rch o
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by ganisucks(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2016
That's sad. Next story please.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by DickDastardly(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
The number one citizen is a law breaker .... emboldens criminals with his disregard for rule of law.

We are already at the cliff mouth .... Nigeria on the brinks! grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by MacAlexdon(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
Chai! sorry ooo next story abeg :-) ??

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by walozanga(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
F
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Integrityfarms(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
This is what we see when citizens are left with high level of propaganda by the FG !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Pyno30: 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
Ok. It sounds good. They should pay the boys.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Sunofgod(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
ok
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by bright007(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
k
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Integrityfarms(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
This is what we see when citizens are left with high level of propaganda by the FG ! Na dem dem joor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Whizzdom(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
Hm. I dont think that a layman (an ordinary person) can pull such into action, judging from the high security personnel / bodyguards that are around the two kidnapping victims.

This is a political kidnapping case, the kidnapper's wont kill them, they just want to take talk some sense into the kidnapping's victims.

This is a work of a professional abductors, not one person but about three of them.

If the abductors wanted to assasinate the two men, they would have, they wanted to abduct them, let the masterminder talk some sense into the abductees and the abductors will ask for an unreasonable amount from the families of the abductees, (which they know that the families could not afford.) after two weeks, the abductors will release the abductees.

Thats my detective's mind for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Rapmoney(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
H
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Splashme: 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
Nigerians are not safe everywhere . . . . . .but the man in Aso Rock do not care

Insecurity in the land is getting to its peak. The Catholic church is still looking for close to a dozen Rev Sisters that were kidnapped at different times

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by rawtouch: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
apc must pay ransome money, kogi boys deh vex
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Peacetemi: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
Its going down for real!! Boys aint smiling at all, let them just pay the boys and get released. Abeg today is friday, TGIF jare.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Newton8(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
Sad
cry
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by AceRoyal: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
Lemme look for trouble......

I just pray that Mr Balogun FULANI-Ishola and his colleague wasn't kidnapped by FULANI hardsmen from Libia(according to PMB)tongue

I pray they rescue them alive. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by examhall3: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
wow! good news
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Lazo22(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
Ehhh make dem keep dem for 2months self. Dem need am

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by StepTwo: 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
i hope they emain kidnapped for 6months.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by StepTwo: 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
i hope they remain kidnapped for 6months.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Generalkorex(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
ok
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by nabil40: 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Legitbaba(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
I think say na only Niger Delta "lazy" ijaw boys dey kidnap
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by sammyclassics(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
If this kidnapping continues, Buhari should lock up zarra in Aso rock oooo
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by englishmart(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
Balogun Fulani?

Just gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by iswallker(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
How many bills did iyabo anisulowo propose bw ,2003 and ,2007...who the chairman epp ....

Be your own CEO...let me help you....contact me....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Reappointed Mustapha SGF, Kyari Cos / Unremitted Funds: How Buhari’s Appointees Sabotage Economy, Worsen Borrowings / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.