Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Work Terminology - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Work Terminology (2256 Views)

Attention All Men: Be Aware Of Womens Terminology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2008
You and all the men vying for my attention. I have standards oh.
Re: Work Terminology by SamMilla1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2008
consider it done incey, aisha is a nice person
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2008
Incey, my YIM has a problem am trying to reslove it probably by tomoorow, for now, i cant get on YIM, I will ask of the information for you, I know he is married now sha ith Kids, Hold on let me call my mom and find out.
Re: Work Terminology by ayusman16(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2008
I agree with Sammy for the first time. Trust Aishalove to handle it. Wish u luck girl!
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2008
Sam, send all your credentails and stop trying to kiss my arse.
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2008
Ayuusman You too, send the info i asked for before you can even be considered, arse kissing does not make any impact on me. Vous Comprenez
Re: Work Terminology by incey(f): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
wow. thank you. thank you so much. Well I don't have much of the information, but I know they were divorced like years before. Maybe year 1987. My mom doesn't give me much of the info. I just relied on my Birth certificate. If ever you're going to talk to your mom please please don't tell her that someone's looking for him or something. It's a hassle and I don't want to produce it. Thank you so much!  

And thank to ayusman and sam  smiley
Re: Work Terminology by ayusman16(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
Aisha farts into sammy mouth and he faints grin

Aisha, would stoop so low as to kiss ur ass. I aint sammy cool
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2008
Its ok Incey, networks a bit bad but as soon as i can get through to her, i will call and find out from her. Please could you list all the information you need for me please.
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
Ayusman love, My bad, you are too much of a man to be an arse kisser. Thats y i dont get why u are still an Arse- Anal fan.
Re: Work Terminology by ayusman16(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2008
Was born a Gunner and would die by the gun sorry a Gunner grin
Re: Work Terminology by incey(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2008
1. How old is he?
2. Does he have an email?
3. When did he marry again?
4. Is his name really M B Hassan?

I can't think of anything right now.I'm still nervous. Haha. I just want to know if he's doing alright, and if i could see his picture. shoot. I'll be signing out in a while aisha. It's dinner time here in PH. please email me at ur_ince@yahoo.com ok? I do check my mails regularly. Again, thank you so much! smiley I just do hope he's the man I am looking for.  smiley
Re: Work Terminology by SamMilla1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
aisha2:

Sam, send all your credentails and stop trying to kiss my arse.

aisha, so you have bad mouth like this, choose anusman,
no more interested
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2008
Ayusman, Sam has an edge over you, he is on the right team.
Incey, His real name is Mohamed Bala hassan, but i cant get the rest of the information now. ok is your email ince@yahoo.com or ur ince @yahoo.com.
Dont worry, you will fnd your dad, if its Bala Hassan i will get all the info for you.
Take care and say in schoool, smart chick.
Re: Work Terminology by StephenP(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2008
Poor Sam. I think Aisha is trying to be a diva.
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
Sam, haba u no sabi joke, i like u pass because u be man u
Re: Work Terminology by SamMilla1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
yes
man u for life
Re: Work Terminology by incey(f): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2008
its "ur_ince@yahoo.com" there's an underscore between "UR" and "ince". Thank you so much aisha. You're a big help. Yes yes, it's mohamed bala hassan. Thank you. Thank you.  smiley God bless.
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2008
i have sent you a mail incey.
Re: Work Terminology by tufe(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
I really pray that the man is her father, and she gets to meet him. If that be the case, aisha, u are gonna be her hero
Re: Work Terminology by ayusman16(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
Aisha, so u've denounced me cos am not a Man. United fan? Hmmm! Me too i rebuke u but dont come crying when Man. United loses the league and champion's league ooo. Any GUnner's chick in the da house? grin
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2008
Tufe, lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for her, by the grace of God she will find her dad.
Ayussman, I will have na cause to cry, Man U has made me proud by being a good team this season, trophy or not. I wish you can say he same about Arse- Anal
Re: Work Terminology by tufe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
aisha, O'jare tell the anusman. Man U has made all of us proud. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Work Terminology by ayusman16(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2008
Am proud of my team anyday, whether AW decides to buy or not grin
Re: Work Terminology by tufe(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2008
losers !!!
Re: Work Terminology by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2008
Ayusman, if you can comfortably say that Arse- Anal has made you proud this season then good for you. However i must say if Arse- Anal made you proud then your expectations from them must have been very low.
Tufe, No shaking, Man U all the way.
Re: Work Terminology by tufe(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2008
lol

anus, na tru talk she just talk o. assnal are f**ked. PERIOD.
Re: Work Terminology by ayusman16(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2008
These boys were over stretched. Injuries and bad luck didnt help matters. As far as am concerned, them make me proud. Ade, Cesc, Walcott, Kolo, Sagna, Clicy infact the whole team. Na only Wenger disappoint me cos him no gree buy players! Gunners 4 Life!
Re: Work Terminology by clemcykul(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2008
*no comment yet*
Re: Work Terminology by SamMilla1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2008
Gunners dey always look for reasons to cover up fairlure

Professor wenger will claim to be genius each time he won a match
and if he looses, he will claim to be building a team.
Re: Work Terminology by ituen(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2008
True yarn Sam,

Arsenal has been given excuses abt injury, buildin a team, overstretched players, young players etc. They forget that no matter hw young u are, if a big club buys you, u are a good player and have to show for the money spent on you.

Well i don tire cos some people sabi carry too many problems abt soccer. people are too biased that good football is no longer appreciated. arsenal plays good flowing soccer thats the future of football but the essence of soccer is wat happens after 90mins. Flowing soccer is only appreicated when it comes to giving awards and sortin out good players.

I don tire cos tis thread is turnong into a soccer thread
Re: Work Terminology by clemcykul(f): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2008
This is jokes forum!

potential footballers go to the pitch and stop disturbn our peace in this forum with senseless, baseless analysis of football talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurray! Am Pregnant! / Who Is This Man?? / How To Detect An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.