Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? (24750 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Ashmark(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Please what age did access bank accept.. A friend workin inside said 24. How true is that?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Ashmark: Please what age did access bank accept.. A friend workin inside said 24. How true is that?
ya its written as part of requirements in the advert.but if you invited you can go u got notfin to lose
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by boofydon: 3:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Tmany:
josh i swear i go gun you down no Bleep*ng derail this thread
Tosin Hehehe! Just helping guys with info naa wink
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
esoterique: I just got an invite for the aptitude test for friday
hi.. I wrote d test on 13 DEC too... thing is I got robbed few days later and lost ma fones and lines... don't know if success Nd regret messages av been sent cos retrieval of lines didn't work for me, was told to bring Nigerian passport or drivers license...Nd Ive got neither... sent u a mail to connect tho.. hole to hear from u soon.. cheers
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
abbeynoni: Jus got the the text too...where is ur venue n wht do we expect?
hi.. av u heard from access bank since d test?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by saseyi: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
jaymedd: hi.. av u heard from access bank since d test?
Got a text to come and fill the hour questionaire on monday 6th,pls what is it all about,.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
saseyi:
Got a text to come and fill the hour questionaire on monday 6th,pls what is it all about,.
..... I got invited too... dont hav an idea bout wat its about.... wha's ur tym? mine is 4 pm
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by shenkron: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2014
jaymedd: ..... I got invited too... dont hav an idea bout wat its about.... wha's ur tym? mine is 4 pm

I know this post is late. But for others who are yet to fill the hr questionnaire, its just a five page questionnaire that contains all kinds of question you can think of. You will be given 3hours or so to fill the questionnaire. It contains questions like 'where do you see yourself in the next 5years, what are your core values, what do you know about access bank, what were your personal acheivements in school etc. I have forgotten most of the questions because there was a lot that day and you will be asked not to leave any question blank. At a point I was repeating d points I gave in the questions I answered before for another.

The next stage after this hr questionnaire filling stage was the one-on-one interview. I was asked a few questions at their headquarters about my self, what my parents were into, how many siblings I had, in short it was all background related.

I scaled through the one one one interview and got invited for the panel interview. It was a two-man panel with two staff members, they asked me questions about my self, my previous work experience, if I am a go getter, they even asked me about current issues happening in Nigeria and I talked about the ASUU strike. The questions varied and at the end the two of them asked me if I had any question for them, I asked them what is the motivating factor for them at their workplace.

I scaled through the panel interview and got an email with four essay topics to write on and was given 3days deadline to submit it. The topics were why I want to sign a training bond, why access bank, my alignment with the core values of the bank and what my contributions will be to the bank when I eventuall joined.

I scaled through the essay stage. I submitted soft copies to the email addresses sent to me by their hr personnel and also hard copies of the essays to their head office.

I got invited for the final stage which is the one on one interview with the HEAD OF HR DEPARTMENT. She is a lady and I did that interview on the 18th of december. She just asked me two questions. 'Introduce yourself and why access bank'. I answered those questions very well( to the best of my knowledge)..

So right now my fingers are crossed . I am waiting for a positive feedback.

And regards the 2million naira target. I wasn't given any, and I know a few friends who also did this last stage interview and nothing like dat was mentioned. I don't know if the target thingy has been scrapped or maybe we were just lucky. I don't know yet$

But I haven't gotten any other mail as to whether the last stage was successful. But I am very positive dat I did well and we may be invited for training school this month.

I hope this post will be helpful to someone. Feel free to ask questions, I will respond as soon as possible
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
shenkron:
I know this post is late. But for others who are yet to fill the hr questionnaire, its just a five page questionnaire that contains all kinds of question you can think of. You will be given 3hours or so to fill the questionnaire. It contains questions like 'where do you see yourself in the next 5years, what are your core values, what do you know about access bank, what were your personal acheivements in school etc. I have forgotten most of the questions because there was a lot that day and you will be asked not to leave any question blank. At a point I was repeating d points I gave in the questions I answered before for another.
The next stage after this hr questionnaire filling stage was the one-on-one interview. I was asked a few questions at their headquarters about my self, what my parents were into, how many siblings I had, in short it was all background related.
I scaled through the one one one interview and got invited for the panel interview. It was a two-man panel with two staff members, they asked me questions about my self, my previous work experience, if I am a go getter, they even asked me about current issues happening in Nigeria and I talked about the ASUU strike. The questions varied and at the end the two of them asked me if I had any question for them, I asked them what is the motivating factor for them at their workplace.
I scaled through the panel interview and got an email with four essay topics to write on and was given 3days deadline to submit it. The topics were why I want to sign a training bond, why access bank, my alignment with the core values of the bank and what my contributions will be to the bank when I eventuall joined.
I scaled through the essay stage. I submitted soft copies to the email addresses sent to me by their hr personnel and also hard copies of the essays to their head office.
I got invited for the final stage which is the one on one interview with the HEAD OF HR DEPARTMENT. She is a lady and I did that interview on the 18th of december. She just asked me two questions. 'Introduce yourself and why access bank'. I answered those questions very well( to the best of my knowledge)..
So right now my fingers are crossed . I am waiting for a positive feedback.
And regards the 2million naira target. I wasn't given any, and I know a few friends who also did this last stage interview and nothing like dat was mentioned. I don't know if the target thingy has been scrapped or maybe we were just lucky. I don't know yet$
But I haven't gotten any other mail as to whether the last stage was successful. But I am very positive dat I did well and we may be invited for training school this month.
I hope this post will be helpful to someone. Feel free to ask questions, I will respond as soon as possible
hi please what was d time frame between wen u wrote d questionaire thing and wen dey contacted u bout ur success?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
and how long did d whole process take? thanks man, for d info u dropped. it'd help in oda stages wen i scake thru this one BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
and please did they tell u if ur success at d hr questionaire filling by phone call, text, mail or a combo of them? thanks once mo
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by shenkron: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
jaymedd: and please did they tell u if ur success at d hr questionaire filling by phone call, text, mail or a combo of them? thanks once mo

They tell you by email. I got an email two days later inviting me for the one on one interview. I wrote my test with access bank on the 25th of october last year and had my final interview with them on the 18th of december.. So the whole process took like a month plus. But there was like a week interval btw each stages. It was kinda fast until after I submitted my essay, it took them 3weeks to get back to us for the final stage.

But I am yet to know whether my final stage was successful or not because they have not sent me any regret mail or successful message. I know some people who were given the 1million naira target dat same day so I don't know why me and a few peeps were an exception.

If you have any other questions I am open to answering.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
shenkron:
They tell you by email. I got an email two days later inviting me for the one on one interview. I wrote my test with access bank on the 25th of october last year and had my final interview with them on the 18th of december.. So the whole process took like a month plus. But there was like a week interval btw each stages. It was kinda fast until after I submitted my essay, it took them 3weeks to get back to us for the final stage.
But I am yet to know whether my final stage was successful or not because they have not sent me any regret mail or successful message. I know some people who were given the 1million naira target dat same day so I don't know why me and a few peeps were an exception.
If you have any other questions I am open to answering.
thanks boss. i got an email this mornin showin me the essay topics to write on, nd they'reexactly like urs... i think they changed d order with mine... coz av not done any interview yet, jst d questionaire thing
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by jaymedd: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
....and which 1 million naira target by d way? i tot we were only supposed to sign a training bond
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by shenkron: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
jaymedd: thanks boss. i got an email this mornin showin me the essay topics to write on, nd they'reexactly like urs... i think they changed d order with mine... coz av not done any interview yet, jst d questionaire thing

The stages vary for some batches, some had their essays before the one on one interview and vice versa, but the last and final stage is d head of hr one on one interview.

About the 1million naira target, if u are successful after the hr one on one interview, u will get a mail telling you that you have to open ten accounts for new customers with nothn less dan a hundred thousand naira each in their accounts which will bring give you a cumm of 1million naira. You will be given two weeks deadline and if u don't meet up with d deadline, u'll be dropped. If u check some nairaland threads abt access bank you'll know more abt d target thingy. But I didn't get such a mail dats y am still wondering if I havnt been dropped. Well like I said my fingers r still crossed.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by tgal20: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls can I get past questions for the access bank aptitude test? Please
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by tgal20: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tobiebony16@yahoo.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by naijarazzi: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2014
tgal20: Tobiebony16@yahoo.com
. When is ur test
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by tgal20: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
shenkron:

The stages vary for some batches, some had their essays before the one on one interview and vice versa, but the last and final stage is d head of hr one on one interview.

About the 1million naira target, if u are successful after the hr one on one interview, u will get a mail telling you that you have to open ten accounts for new customers with nothn less dan a hundred thousand naira each in their accounts which will bring give you a cumm of 1million naira. You will be given two weeks deadline and if u don't meet up with d deadline, u'll be dropped. If u check some nairaland threads abt access bank you'll know more abt d target thingy. But I didn't get such a mail dats y am still wondering if I havnt been dropped. Well like I said my fingers r still crossed.
hi, did yu end up gettin d job? Were you told dat you wuld have to provide a shortee dat wuld pay like 2mill if you stop wrk under 2yrs? I know smone dat just passed the aptitude test last week. She went for an open day at d head office wher they told dem many things dey wuld encounter, like 2million to open 10 accnts, essays, interviews nd at d end of tranning if dey re aCcepted dey wunt be able to stop wrk under 2yrs. Pls can yu tell me if all those things re compulsory?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2014
tgal20: hi, did yu end up gettin d job? Were you told dat you wuld have to provide a shortee dat wuld pay like 2mill if you stop wrk under 2yrs? I know smone dat just passed the aptitude test last week. She went for an open day at d head office wher they told dem many things dey wuld encounter, like 2million to open 10 accnts, essays, interviews nd at d end of tranning if dey re aCcepted dey wunt be able to stop wrk under 2yrs. Pls can yu tell me if all those things re compulsory?
My dear, pls wen is ur test? Dont ignore me plz
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by onyintexas: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
please can any one currently going through the current recruitment give me feed back
after the open day event,am still waiting for my email pls whats next
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Gifted4all(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
pls any one with the access bank past questions should kindly send to osare_ugbodu@yahoo.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by debbie131: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
onyintexas: please can any one currently going through the current recruitment give me feed back
after the open day event,am still waiting for my email pls whats next

Still waiting for email? Are you sure u wrote the correct email? Cos we've had two interviews since den n moving on to the final stage.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Wifeysist(f): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
debbie131:

Still waiting for email? Are you sure u wrote the correct email? Cos we've had two interviews since den n moving on to the final stage.
Pls when did u have ur two interviews?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by debbie131: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
It was in two batches. Wednesday n Thursday.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Wifeysist(f): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
debbie131: It was in two batches. Wednesday n Thursday.
Mine was on wednesday, did u have urs on wednesday too? If yes, then we know each other.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by debbie131: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
on Thursday
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Wizzaro2014(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Two weeks ago a recruiting agent interviewed me through phone, after the interview she told me my pay package and sent me a psychometric test form to my email box, that I should fill and send back to her which I did, when I ask her the bank she was recruiting for she told access bank. Pls is any one on my shoe let discuss here? I have not heard from her since then,
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by onyintexas: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
really...that message was sent long before you saw it.of course i hv done both the panel interview as well as the one on one with hr.
got a mail i would be notified for last stage but i hvnt heared from them till now though sum1 i called told me they met on tuesday for the final stage but still no word from them.my hands are crossed though.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by levelskay(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please can anyone send me Access Bank Past Question...Here is my email....ennyfummy07@yahoo.com...thanks so much in anticipation
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by naijarazzi: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
onyintexas: really...that message was sent long before you saw it.of course i hv done both the panel interview as well as the one on one with hr.
got a mail i would be notified for last stage but i hvnt heared from them till now though sum1 i called told me they met on tuesday for the final stage but still no word from them.my hands are crossed though.
and hav u bn called fo d final interview now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Text Message For Shortlisted Candidate / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.