Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? (24724 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
ifyonline: pls ow did u submit ur cv??
don't bother abt submitting c.v i crashed the party successfully just get someone to forward the message to you and change the name you In.
Abt what to expect first part 25 english and 25 maths second part mixed quantitative, image problem. Little current affair {like what the capital of taraba}.
In all it was easy just had little problem with the english part, practise how to calculate without calculator cause calculator was not allowed.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by emirald87(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by courage54(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls if anyone has past question on access bank test should kindly forward it to me through my mail akhigbe_courage@yahoo.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2013
Tmany:
don't bother abt submitting c.v i crashed the party successfully just get someone to forward the message to you and change the name you In.
Abt what to expect first part 25 english and 25 maths second part mixed quantitative, image problem. Little current affair {like what the capital of taraba}.
In all it was easy just had little problem with the english part, practise how to calculate without calculator cause calculator was not allowed.
Bt smone forwarding d Mssg 2 u show dt it was forwarded from d normal phone number not the customized Access Bank short code?? Won't it be noticed??
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013
akinamp:
Bt smone forwarding d Mssg 2 u show dt it was forwarded from d normal phone number not the customized Access Bank short code?? Won't it be noticed??
bro all you Have to do is change the contact name of the person that sent the text to you to ACCESS BANK.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tmany:
Was the current affair about Nigeria alone, or are they asking about president of other countries or so
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tmany:
bro all you Have to do is change the contact name of the person that sent the text to you to ACCESS BANK.
Omo ur head Dey there..seems like u've been crashing 4 days grin
Concerning the english what exactly is it; is it critical reasoning, Logic reasoning etc??
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
akinamp:
Omo ur head Dey there..seems like u've been crashing 4 days grin
Concerning the english what exactly is it; is it critical reasoning, Logic reasoning etc??
just normal stuff some of those grammar just too big for me that day can't access the email i used to register nairaland account today so will reply your mail later i hope covered the content of the mail here.Good luck happy crashing
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
jibabasale:
Was the current affair about Nigeria alone, or are they asking about president of other countries or so
don't bother abt the current affair that much in all the current affairs were at most 4 and it was not abt president or names. just things you ought to know.
i can't really remember them would have made specific examples. The capital of taraba state question just stuck with me.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2013
crowntoro: yes, I got d same message which means u were dere on friday... Buh u told me dt u ar nt gonna show up?
just got a mail scheduled for HR questionnaire on 4th of november. I replied the mail told them to check the date today is 8th already so they likely made a mistake.
Seems they picked only 12 candidates good luck to those going for test today
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Hello,I also wrote the test on November 1st and I already got a successful message.I am yet to get any email inviting me for the HR questionnaire stuff you talked about. Any idea on what is going on please.?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
A friend just got a text message telling him to come and fill the HR questionaire on Monday.Any one with such text yft please?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
berra: A friend just got a text message telling him to come and fill the HR questionaire on Monday.Any one with such text yft please?
got same text some peeps that did their test on the 1st also got invite to fill the HR questionnaire on Tuesday check your mail (both mail and text)

1 Like

Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Tmany: got same text some peeps that did their test on the 1st also got invite to fill the HR questionnaire on Tuesday check your mail (both mail and text)
Okay,thanks.I still haven't got any message from them,I'm thinking its probably in batches.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
berra:
Okay,thanks.I still haven't got any message from them,I'm thinking its probably in batches.
Since you pass the test stage you will surely get invite for next stage.
Do you have any idea of what to expect at the HR questionnaire stage.
Am like OYO on that
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls those that did the test on fri 8th any update?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by AllGood: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
No update yet ma.

1 Like

Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Anyone got panel interview invite? Any advice, likely questions or tips will be appreciated
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Steveremmy: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tmany: Anyone got panel interview invite? Any advice, likely questions or tips will be appreciated
Sorry wats the address for ur panel interview and ur course of study so I would know how to answer u
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Steve remmy:
Sorry wats the address for ur panel interview and ur course of study so I would know how to answer u
statistics address IT DATA CENTER
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Steveremmy: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
U be asked general questions. The question varies. Just know ur cv inside out and be able to defend it well. The guys at it data center are mostly it related. So day might not know much about statistics. Just be positive in all ur answers and try to be smart.. for others if u read computer or any IT related course just be prepared to IT related questions....
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Steve remmy: U be asked general questions. The question varies. Just know ur cv inside out and be able to defend it well. The guys at it data center are mostly it related. So day might not know much about statistics. Just be positive in all ur answers and try to be smart.. for others if u read computer or any IT related course just be prepared to IT related questions....
bro thanks really appreciate your response thanks a lot.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by courage54(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls I need help. I got a success message for d aptitude test and they said they will get back to me on the next stage, pls what am I to expect on d next stage of interview? Pls I need responds. Thanks
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by DAVE5(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
pls can pple like mysef apply for this access bank tingy... pls help a broda anybody..pls......... i nid job like yesterday
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by esoterique(f): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
I just got an invite for the aptitude test for friday
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jus got the the text too...where is ur venue n wht do we expect?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by esoterique(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Allen avenue ikeja, read the thread to know what to expect
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by georgependor(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls I nid ur help; can I get d HR numba plsss; I wld rili apreciate; I got d msg nd I nid a reschedule
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by esoterique(f): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
I do not have the hr's no but I rescheduled mine frm the 8th of nov by sending a mail to akinboa@accessbankplc.com nd it took over a mnth to be rescheduled, u can send a mail. All the best
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
anyone got invite for one on one interview on 24th(third stage)?
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by boofydon: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Tmany: anyone got invite for one on one interview on 24th?
Yes o me too! I thank God and come to think of it, i gate crashed too! Already gotten someone willing to open an account with the 2 million in access bank. So am good to go cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Tmany(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2013
boofydon:
Yes o me too! I thank God and come to think of it, i gate crashed too! Already gotten someone willing to open an account with the 2 million in access bank. So am good to go cheesy cheesy cheesy
josh i swear i go gun you down no Bleep*ng derail this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Before My Friend / FUOYE Is Calling / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.