Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Army Women Around The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Army Women Around The World (744 Views)

Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi / Egyptian President Mursi Sacks Army Chief Tantawi! / Which African Country Has The Most Formidable Standing Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
My dearest Muslim brothers and sisters, I found this picture online and thought to post it here,

to lighten the mood smiley

.....this section is always so morose and moody and melancholy.....
Enjoy!!!

Re: Army Women Around The World by AK481(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2013
Nice pics,bt if this must make fp remove it from this section.
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2013
AK 48: Nice pics,bt if this must make fp remove it from this section.
I'm not even looking for front page I just want to show the sharp contrast between the other armies and the last army in the picture.
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
NL member:
I'm not even looking for front page I just want to show the sharp contrast between the other armies and the last army in the picture.
How can a soldier fight with sticks?
Going to a gun battle carrying sticks is ridiculous and laughable.

1 Like

Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Plus those black clothes are too flamboyant and noticeable to the enemies. You would easily get caught wearing those laughable black clothes to war.
Smh at Iran military.
The US female soldier is sexy as Bleep.
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Plus those black clothes are too flamboyant and noticeable to the enemies. You would easily get caught wearing those laughable black clothes to war.
Smh at Iran military.

Lol, they're just following their doctrine.

The quran has ordered muslim women to dress like that whenever they leave the house. Wearing clothes that show flesh is forbidden for females so their female army has to fight in those ridiculous dark bedsheets.
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
NL member:

Lol, they're just following their doctrine.

The quran has ordered muslim women to dress like that whenever they leave the house. Wearing clothes that show flesh is forbidden for females so their female army has to fight in those ridiculous dark bedsheets.
Lol, but a Muslim friend of mine never wears 'hijab'.
Re: Army Women Around The World by HezronLorraine(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

How can a soldier fight with sticks?
Going to a gun battle carrying sticks is ridiculous and laughable.
they don't go to war.they are in charge of Corporal punishment to women who commit crimes against the institution of Sharia.
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: they don't go to war.they are in charge of Corporal punishment to women who commit crimes against the institution of Sharia.

They do go to war. There are instances where Muslim women are allowed to fight like in a situation where the Muslims invade their enemies, in this case, the Muslim women can participate and go with the male army if the latter is a strong and powerful army and if there is no great fear that Muslim women would be taken prisoners.
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Why is this post directed to muslims? Just a wonder...
Re: Army Women Around The World by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Flytefalls: Why is this post directed to muslims? Just a wonder...
It's directed to Muslims because it was meant for them. The thread was posted in the Islam for Muslims board initially but maclatunji brought it here.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: African Leaders Caught Sleeping During AU Summit Session / CIA Acknowledges The Secret US Test Site Associated With Ufos And Aliens. / African Union Condemns Unfair ICC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.