Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,485 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village (16853 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / Kaduna Governor Yero Stops Southern Kaduna Chiefs From Meeting Vp-elect Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by bcomputer101: 8:09pm On May 12, 2013
By SaharaReporters, New York

A military source told Saharareporters that unknown gunmen have just carried out an attack in Southern Kaduna.

The attacks, according to the source occurred in Zangan-Attakar Chiefdom in troubled Southern Kaduna region.

The source said scores of people have been shot by the gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen in the area. He stated that Nigerian soldiers have been drafted to end the attack.

Source: mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-village
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by vccghana(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2013
Another attack again, God help 9ja

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by bowee4u: 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
The earlier we go our seperate ways the better.

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by julioralph(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
NOT AGAIN.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by confusion247(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2013
Fulaniiiiiiiii Poweraaaaaaaa, ....The fulanis killed in the spirit of ONE NIGERIA and Indivisible North. One Nigeria as prescribed by Gowon and Awolowo. This is just the beginning. Nobody should complain because we have One Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by starbuck(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2013
RIP 2 d dead

FP plz

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2013
They are still revenging for their displacement and deaths there in 2011.

Decisive action need to be taken or this will be a war without end.

Fulani's are an unforgiving lot.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by flawless911(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2013
confusion247: Fulaniiiiiiiii Poweraaaaaaaa, ....The fulanis killed in the spirit of ONE NIGERIA and Indivisible North. One Nigeria as prescribed by Gowon and Awolowo. This is just the beginning. Nobody should complain because we have One Nigeria.
I dont want to break any rules, but the fact remains that u are just a confused fellow

R.I.P 2 D Dead

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by gramci: 12:09am On May 13, 2013
Waiting for their members on NL to confirm

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Bsmartt(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2013
may God help us here in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by darlynlara(f): 12:14am On May 13, 2013
Naw av lst sleep ehn :opls dey shldnt fight o lemme jst finish my A level walahi i wunt tak lng jst wait smallsad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by CastleandGreen: 12:19am On May 13, 2013
Everytime fulani herdsmen have killed, who is aidding and giving them arms? If not the northern leader and those who believe they are born to rule! All this killing just to distabilize GEJ government, the monster the northerners have created will comsume them soon!

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 12:20am On May 13, 2013
Whatever it is, it needs to be contained in the North

Thazz all
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Airforce1(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2013
Dis country sef
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by flyforall: 12:26am On May 13, 2013
These things i command you that you love one another for a one 9ja
Not maim or kill each other, where is the unity then
O'God of creation do help our Leaders right
So our youth may live in unity

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Rapmaestro(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2013
Airforce1: Dis country sef
wetin do am bros? Mind your speech o
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Osama10(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2013
The direction the country is heading towards is getting brighter with each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by tomakint: 12:34am On May 13, 2013
The funky mallams are just making good their threats, they have said it time and again that should Jonathan emerge as the President, they will make the country ungovernable for him! This is one of their many threats, more still to come.
Solution: Our leaders across every tribe need to convoke a Sovereign National Conference before it is too late!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Rapmaestro(m): 12:35am On May 13, 2013
darlynlara: Naw av lst sleep ehn :opls dey shldnt fight o lemme jst finish my A level walahi i wunt tak lng jst wait smallsad
have you taken your drug? Cos what you are typing proves that you only want yourself safe, not others .. *Reminds me of this 2face line- Nobody won die but dem won go heaven*

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Reference(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2013
Maybe we should come together and boycott beef products in the market or one day you will be chewing through your steak and literaly bite the bullet or worse still half a pound of C-4. These Nigerian cowboys are getting outta hand.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by andycoy4real(m): 1:04am On May 13, 2013
God help us to share dis country if dat wil end dis kill kill
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by tallceejay(m): 1:05am On May 13, 2013
Why stay as 'one Nigeria' since its not working ? Like seriously
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by theripper3: 1:08am On May 13, 2013
Don't know hw human beings and savagely baboons got mixed up in this Nigeria sef.

How many pple have Hausa-fulani killed this year alone

10, 100,200, 300, 3000?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nosyke(m): 1:09am On May 13, 2013
darlynlara: Naw av lst sleep ehn :opls dey shldnt fight o lemme jst finish my A level walahi i wunt tak lng jst wait smallsad

This is so selfish of you!! Is there one life that is worth to be destroyed in this violence?
Instead of you to absolutely condemn the act, you are just wishing for you to leave the place (by extension others can go to the blazes)
Wait a minute, did you just mention A' levels and you couldn't string together the simplest of sentences? It is indeed bleak

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by onome25(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101: By SaharaReporters, New York

A military source told Saharareporters that unknown gunmen have just carried out an attack in Southern Kaduna.

The attacks, according to the source occurred in Zangan-Attakar Chiefdom in troubled Southern Kaduna region.

The source said scores of people have been shot by the gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen in the area. He stated that Nigerian soldiers have been drafted to end the attack.

Source: mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-village
well i.ve nt heared any news & i.m in southern kaduna.
if it.s true then fight fit bust today.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by tellwisdom: 1:23am On May 13, 2013
Gunmen?? angry..Who is gunmen??..Where does he live?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Erotex(m): 2:05am On May 13, 2013
killing is the only thing that give them joy. I Once experience that in kachia, Kaduna state.
Thanks am back, and now is a history.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by 1shortblackboy: 2:06am On May 13, 2013
Again?!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Angel778(f): 2:06am On May 13, 2013
When are we gng to have peace in this country? sadWhen are we gng to have peace in this country?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 2:11am On May 13, 2013
They are APC flag carrying members.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by browncool(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2013
I am just wondering what it cost for the Country to go their separate ways

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Asset Forms, No Screening, Senate Tells Ministerial Nominees / After Attempted Arrest, EFCC Invites Okupe Over Cyber Crime / The Police Deny Reported Chasing Out Of Herdsmen In Enugu, Threaten Sanction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.