Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village (16862 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / Kaduna Governor Yero Stops Southern Kaduna Chiefs From Meeting Vp-elect Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 2:34am On May 13, 2013
the_ripper3: Don't know hw human beings and savagely baboons got mixed up in this Nigeria sef.

How many pple have Hausa-fulani killed this year alone

10, 100,200, 300, 3000?

These killings are hurting Buhari's chances of becoming president of Nigeria....Self destruction at its best.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by dgitrader(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2013
Give them grazing reserve
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by NLGwoodey: 2:43am On May 13, 2013
I hope MASSOB's Uwazurike is reading all these. Every section is going to war with guns and ammunition.

Nigeria military has their guns. BH has the guns. OPC has the guns. MEND has the guns. Even freaking Ombatshe has the guns.

Yet Uwazurike goes to gun fights with flags and sticks. Who is fooling who? That is why others are being given amnesty, he will be tried for treason and possibly jailed or hanged.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 2:46am On May 13, 2013
NLG_woodey: I hope MASSOB's Uwazurike is reading all these. Every section is going to war with guns and ammunition.

Nigeria military has their guns. BH has the guns. OPC has the guns. MEND has the guns. Even freaking Ombatshe has the guns.

Yet Uwazurike goes to gun fights with flags and sticks. Who is fooling who? That is why others are being given amnesty, he will be tried for treason and possibly jailed or hanged.

Wh use guns when you can build a 21st century ogbunike firecracker
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by mbwama(m): 3:11am On May 13, 2013
all other tribe should strive to arm themselve with gun for defence purpose
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 3:16am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Wh use guns when you can build a 21st century ogbunike firecracker
Same fire cracker was used to resist your grandpa and his slave masters for 3years before no victory no vanquish was declared. How are your Carmel toes healing?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 3:18am On May 13, 2013
NLG_woodey: I hope MASSOB's Uwazurike is reading all these. Every section is going to war with guns and ammunition.

Those guys are fighting over GEJ pipeline security contract

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by blaqoracle: 3:25am On May 13, 2013
browncool: I am just wondering what it cost for the Country to go their separate ways
IT WILL BE EASIER FOR THE HEAD OF A CARMEL TO PASS THROUGH THE EYE THAN NIGERIA BREAKING.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by mrperfect(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2013
This is becoming too much, can't all these killing of thing end once and for all?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by ynature84(m): 3:48am On May 13, 2013
These Fulani people are causing mayhem all over the federation, its tym they get dealt wit, by any means necessay

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 3:57am On May 13, 2013
has any of these northern policthiefcians, legislooters, bokoterrorists, maimers, rampagers, progrom architects ever been arrested, tried in a public court of Law for all to see and punished? do you know that this country`s constitution unduly favor Fulani s to carry daggers and other dangerous weapons around? the truth is the right thing which everyone knows about is not done. we are not getting anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by supaeagles(m): 4:05am On May 13, 2013
bowee4u: The earlier we go our seperate ways the better.
Texas.Cowgirl:
Whatever it is, it needs to be contained in the North. Thazz all
breaking up will not solve the problem..... the same miscreants can still cross the 'new border' and wreck their havoc... also do not think the country will break into two.... many groups will clamour for their own sovereignty.
cough - thazz all grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by achi4u(m): 4:07am On May 13, 2013
Erotex: killing is the only thing that give them joy. I Once experience that in kachia, Kaduna state.
Thanks am back, and now is a history.

Those ppl are evil and heartless.Their parents are also destitude and a parasite at the same time.lol

me i no fit go NOT o!cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by achi4u(m): 4:23am On May 13, 2013

That man called Uwazuluike is the worst that have ever happend to the igbos,imaging someone trying to kill a fish without sowing his hand in water.
Go get a gun!
If you die another person will continue frm where you stop,this massob ppl have portary us as a weaker entity in this country.

They may possibly hang you uwa-ama-zulu-ike.

rip inadvance
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 4:55am On May 13, 2013
achi4u: That man called Uwazuluike is the worst that have ever happend to the igbos,imaging someone trying to kill a fish without sowing his hand in water.
Go get a gun!
If you die another person will continue frm where you stop,this massob ppl have portary us as a weaker entity in this country.

They may possibly hang you uwa-ama-zulu-ike.

rip inadvance
His enemies are within and not the federal government. He is been vindicated by eastern politicians, they perceived him as a rascal. I am not praying for a conflict to happen in Nigeria cos it may make sierra Leone , liberia and Rwanda conflict looks like subsidy protest. Population of Lagos mainland alone is morethan that of Rwanda. I so wish for a peaceful break up or true federalism. I was in Naija not too long, I doubt there is hope for the less privileged

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 5:16am On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Same fire cracker was used to resist your grandpa and his slave masters for 3years before no victory no vanquish was declared. How are your Carmel toes healing?

Then use the firecrackers
Wetin dey vex this one?
undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 5:23am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Then use the firecrackers
Wetin dey vex this one?
undecided
I no dey vex. You are just disgusted from me splashing my sp.er.m all over your fat face grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 5:24am On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I no dey vex. You are just disgusted from me splashing my sp.er.m all over your fat face grin

Obviously, no home training
Sexually frustrated too

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 5:38am On May 13, 2013
Muscians are prophet i remember'I Love my country i no go lie na inside am i go leave and die if e push me so i push am so e push me i push am i no go, go'
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by biafrakwenu(m): 5:54am On May 13, 2013
Is it gunmen or boko haram

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 5:56am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Obviously, no home training
Sexually frustrated too
Self righteous hypocrite, I choose to call you out because I have been studying your mischievous utterance on NL for a min. Tribal bigot, I read through your lame line and called you out for it, no apologize. Are you not the same person that was bragging about having a big d.i.ck between your legs on romance section even though you appear to be a female on your profile? GTFOH tranny...lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Smooyis(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2013
We need to restructure tis country. I dont know why some people praising GEJ simply because he is a Christian and hails from a particular region. Why is he not pushing for the countrys restructuring? Does he think he would be there foreva. Or does he think a northerner will do it when he leaves there. We just need a state police for instance but he fails to see this need. A typical fulani/hausa man is allowed t carry arms i mean dagger without questioning while it is not allowed for others what kind of injustice is that? Little provocation with them u are left with the chances of being slaughtered like their rams. God have Mercy!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 6:08am On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Self righteous hypocrite, I choose to call you out because I have been studying your mischievous utterance on NL for a min. Tribal bigot, I read through your lame line and called you out for it, no apologize. Are you not the same person that was bragging about having a big d.i.ck between your legs on romance section even though you appear to be a female on your profile? GTFOH tranny...lol

Cool story, bro
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 6:09am On May 13, 2013
Smooyis: We need to restructure tis country. I dont know why some people praising GEJ simply because he is a Christian and hails from a particular region. Why is he not pushing for the countrys restructuring? Does he think he would be there foreva. Or does he think a northerner will do it when he leaves there. We just need a state police for instance but he fails to see this need. A typical fulani/hausa man is allowed t carry arms i mean dagger without questioning while it is not allowed for others what kind of injustice is that? Little provocation with them u are left with the chances of being slaughtered like their rams. God have Mercy!

Yes, we need to reconstruction parts of Nigeria that has not been reconstriken
Praise The Lord
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 6:20am On May 13, 2013
Smooyis: We need to restructure tis country. I dont know why some people praising GEJ simply because he is a Christian and hails from a particular region. Why is he not pushing for the countrys restructuring? Does he think he would be there foreva. Or does he think a northerner will do it when he leaves there. We just need a state police for instance but he fails to see this need. A typical fulani/hausa man is allowed t carry arms i mean dagger without questioning while it is not allowed for others what kind of injustice is that? Little provocation with them u are left with the chances of being slaughtered like their rams. God have Mercy!

What baffles me the most is seeing the so called "sophisticated" southerners collaborating with these animals to form Al-Qaeda People's Congress(APC) and wanting to rule over progressive minds in the south and middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by OneNaira6: 6:22am On May 13, 2013
fulani's again? fulani, fulani, fulani, how many times have I called una? SMH. where are their members to provide us all a crocodile tears that the indigenous are blaming the innocent herdsmen. where una dey? you need to come cry again. ewo. I'm still trying to understand what differentiate fulani's in nigeria from the ones in ghana, guinea, even mali. The ones in those countries kill but not this damn much. The ones in guinea are very peaceful from what i was told. wetin happen to naija own?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 6:23am On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

What baffles me the most is seeing the so called "sophisticated" southerners collaborating with these animals to form Al-Qaeda People's Congress(APC) and wanting to rule over progressive minds in the south and middle belt.

And PDP ( largely NORTHERNERS) are sophisticated right?
How many Southern states support PDP?
Sophisticated ko sulfuric acid ni
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by killuminati(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
They are APC flag carrying members.
how do you know that? Oya visit the nearest police and explain to di dpo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by mu2sa2: 6:50am On May 13, 2013
. RIP to d dead. Sadly these attacks are not going to end anytime soon. Everybody knows dat in fulani culture the relatives of a person killed will avenge his death even if it takes ages to do that. They are belligerent people and hav the money to acquire firearms. Initially in southern kaduna d fulani suffered heavy casualty and most of then relocated to neighbouring lgas & states from where they are launching these nightly guerrilla attacks. D security forces as usual only appear after an attack. Now d fulani are having a field day almost uncontrollable in their revenge mission. Where is d govt?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by LEXYCOM: 6:52am On May 13, 2013
Am not surprise, read matthew 24....it say it all...
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by johndwayy(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2013
Dis is exactly wot the CAN president papa Oritsejafor was saying.....fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere all in d name of grazing animals. The earlier we see dis as a ploy to islamize 9ja, d better ooo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 7:05am On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Are you sure of what you are saying?do you know the meaning of camel toes?..

@Ileke,is it true?can you show me..i know a nairalander with a massive moose knuckle..me..

I can give you a tip on how to get rid of the toes if you wish...cheers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Prays With Other Senators In Lagos / Southern Monarchs Slam Sultan: Nigerians Want Full Restructuring. / Peter Obi Meets With EU, WEF Delegations On 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.