Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

"Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" (903 Views)

Singleness / How Many Women Died For Love? / Dangers Of Prolonged Singleness-FOR NAIJA LADIES AND MEN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 12, 2013
It worries me a lot when I hear women complaining about not getting dates with guys, calling them weak and not man enough.

Most women walk through their life-time in search for Mr. Right and end up not getting one.

WHY?

Can you make an accurate count of the number of times you walked into a great guy and you let him slip away?

Well if you can make that count, then you need to hear this;

Most guys have this bitter experience as well and that's because of the fear of REJECTION.

Most guys have been through enough rejections that they still tread very gently when they see a new woman they're attracted to.

So make it easy for the fellas. Learn what signals you can give that will send a man the message of "It's cool to talk to me and ask me out" - without coming across as needy or desperate.

Remember, guys take on most of the burden of being the ones to approach and ask for dates, so that means they also get turned down more. And it's never fun.

It can be a real blow to the ego, and it leaves them scratching their heads... to the point where men
become as confused as you're that led you to call them "not man enough".

I hear women say all the time about how many guys seem interested but then flake out when it comes time to "sealing the deal."

I get it that it can be enough to make YOU angry at men.

But understanding why guys do what they do - and learning how to relate to them in a way that makes it EASIER for them to get closer to you - can make the difference.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by Slamking(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2013
Ur just correct. Many ladies a guy may have admired play very hard to get. U know what? I personally get hooked up when a lady i may hav admired swifed me off. We feel unfufilled tooooo
Re: "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by babsomotde(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2013
Na man or na woman? The blame should be on no-one. Men have upgrade their senses now and they will never want to fall victim of rejection or maga (atm). Women should start to do the proposing side becos men are tired of that. Just joking and at same time, serious. Lol
Re: "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by AtheistD(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
It is only in the latter stages you get a lot of complaints. Most women are very relaxed with men and dating when they are 18-25. From 26+ they start to complain more because things start to get tougher. They are becoming less youthful with every day.

I dont think it should be too much of a problem because age also has its benefits. IF women can utilise experience both in dating and in the bedroom they can still have an advantage. The problem is with some women who in their latter stages prefer to act like they are still teens and are immature, intolerable, impatient and lack appreciation (or understanding) of men and relationships.
Re: "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ah, I knew girls will not come here na
Re: "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by LewisO: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Typing... [/size]
Re: "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" by tuffgongjo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Most of 'em have used their Husband as Boyfriend,some have embarrassed the heck outta a brother man also.
Some are damn immature$rude.
Make I stop here sha.

(1) (Reply)

Gender Issue: How Can A Polyandrous Woman Share Love Equally Among 3 Husbands? ? / Six Types Of Women Men Avoid / Most Attractive Things About A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.