Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? (1876 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by dude(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2006
Has Ruggedman Lost His Teeth?

as long as my wheel dey turn , my fire go burn. ruggedman(ehen)

I don speak my mind and i go still speak more, you either love me or hate me, it's peace or war. ruggedman(peace or war)

Those were the very words of the diss man when he made a grand entry into the music scene.He was smoking hot and literaly siezed the airwaves. no doubt, ruggedman unsettled a lot of nerves and stepped on the toes of some of the industry's big boyz who could not stomach his constructive criticism. and with his verbal whipping style, he rose to the top. maybe so dreaded he was that none of his diss victims ever gave him a concrete response (at least publicly).

But ruggedman seems to have been rapping like mumu and doing a lot of copy copy lately.the faze and omotola collabo's seem to suggest he has deviated from his original style, and has stop speaking for shoe makers, mechanics and those who hear a kind of rap they don't understand. plus that he hasnt done anything for himself lyrically lately seem to suggest he's sloping down the music hill. folks who thought he came to re-arrange the music scene can't help but wonder if he has been softened by the game or has joined the regular packs of medioretes. no offence, but, but me thinks rugged is slacking, and just wish he will continue to spit diss as he use to.

my thinking, you?
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by idiotboop(f): 12:19pm On May 15, 2006
You sound like you are or was a fan. But forgive me, i think ruggedman is kind of lame, his lyrics. hmmmm i don't know mehn, i for one think his whole music attitude is borrrowed from American style and as an ,not staying true to himself anyway.

Just my thoughts sorry kiss
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by beyunce(f): 12:31pm On May 15, 2006
this song is old.
y bring this up now
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bolex(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2006
who da .,,,,,,,

abeg

i was not bothered when I had chance to meet the nigga

cos he aint that worth it
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by Rottweiler(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2006
You guys can't damage the fame he has already attained. Your criticisms all smack of BB (bad belle). whether you like it or not the guy is making money and enjoying fame and luxury that I guess some of ya don't have. The truth is bitter! Please don't hit back at me cos I bark and I bite grin

Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by idiotboop(f): 11:50pm On May 15, 2006
lol lol

Ahhh!!! how refreshing
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:44pm On May 18, 2006
RUGGEDMAN IS hiphop
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by dejiariyo: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2009
dude:

Has Ruggedman Lost His Teeth?

as long as my wheel dey turn , my fire go burn. ruggedman(ehen)

I don speak my mind and i go still speak more, you either love me or hate me, it's peace or war. ruggedman(peace or war)

Those were the very words of the diss man when he made a grand entry into the music scene.He was smoking hot and literaly siezed the airwaves. no doubt, ruggedman unsettled a lot of nerves and stepped on the toes of some of the industry's big boyz who could not stomach his constructive criticism. and with his verbal whipping style, he rose to the top. maybe so dreaded he was that none of his diss victims ever gave him a concrete response (at least publicly).

But ruggedman seems to have been rapping like mumu and doing a lot of copy copy lately.the faze and omotola collabo's seem to suggest he has deviated from his original style, and has stop speaking for shoe makers, mechanics and those who hear a kind of rap they don't understand. plus that he hasnt done anything for himself lyrically lately seem to suggest he's sloping down the music hill. folks who thought he came to re-arrange the music scene can't help but wonder if he has been softened by the game or has joined the regular packs of medioretes. no offence, but, but me thinks rugged is slacking, and just wish he will continue to spit diss as he use to.

my thinking, you?

that is right
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by ilosiwaju: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
it just had to come.
ija o dola cool
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by javalove(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2009
who delete my post?
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by ofokasibe: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2009
javalove:

who delete my post?

LWMAWO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2009
U bad belle poster n supporters shuld stop crying on this page,abeg.sorry eehhh.o bangin simileti jo.ruggedy.
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2009
@@@@POST

I think you are right. Mode9 is the bad boy that did bad thing to ruggedy's career! Rest In Peace Ruggedy's career! So sad! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by dammiecool(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2009
minus 9 did nothing for God sake!
his diss track was a failure every one knows dat angry
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2009
dammiecool:

minus 9 did nothing for God sake!
his diss track was a failure every one knows dat angry

Death blow did nothing!? Who are the everyone? I guess you referring to people in your brain level. Well, good luck in helping ruggedy revive his career on NL. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by dammiecool(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
tell us what death blow has done.

Rugged is banging everywhere despite d fact dat his last album was released in 2007.
my Guy still dey rock showz pass minus nine wey dey relase dry album n mixtape every year. grin cheesy
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2009
Keep trying Dammiecool. Nothing is impossible. God can use you to help Ruggedy revive his career once again but thats if Deathblow II will not nail his career coffin finally. Good luck!
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by dammiecool(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
let minus 9 release death blow part 1-20
corpse blow part 1 to part death

all d nonesense cannot sink Ruggedy cool
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by darequam(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
U guys are nothin but haters, RuggedMan is still and will always remain one of the intrinsic part of rap in naija, don't go against the guy cus he's dissing ur best rapper
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
no mind dem,they are dissin some1,who was d only visible rapper winning best rapper awards since 2003 till date in their country,these haters lack what 2 say.u know what go suck a cock!emotional dudes.
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
He is Clinching best Rapper and Mode9 is clinching best lyricist! Lyricist na Rapper father!!
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
Who cares about best lyricist award category anyway.pls name1 pesin.mode was busy cryin dat rugged no deserve best rap album in 2008.in 2009,he lost it to small m.i again nd alsoevery other reasonable best rapper category to m.i,this year.hw culd sum1 fail more than dat?pls tell me.it seems itz only u guyz(modo fans on n/l nd ayo(owner of hhw mag) dat acknowledges mode9's efforts nowadays ha-ha. rugged said dissin mode9 na bad market,he wil definitely gain nuffin 4rm it instead vice versa wil be d case.okay sorry ehh.
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by badman(m): 2:01am On Dec 12, 2009
just knew it tha mode9 wud still enter this thread one way or the other, its so obvious ruggedman fell off the ladder. This dude aint got anything nice out after the track with 9ice. mode9 should be compared to the choc boys, whoever says modenine is wack just aint intelligent enough,
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 3:01am On Dec 12, 2009
badman:

just knew it tha mode9 wud still enter this thread one way or the other, its so obvious ruggedman fell off the ladder. This dude aint got anything nice out after the track with 9ice. mode9 should be compared to the choc boys, whoever says modenine is wack just aint intelligent enough,

Word of wisdom!
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
Who is Ruggedman? undecided
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2009
@mama gee,wetin u dey do here wen u suppose local movie thread.anywayz,2 answer ya dumb question,rugged na d baba of naija rap muzik.hope i don break am down 4 ya dumbass.tank u ehh remain in d local movie forum.okay
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 1:59am On Dec 14, 2009
This is where i go GAGA with all you Ruggedy fan. Arguing blindly and making blind statement! Haba!
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by bjmighty(m): 4:50am On Dec 20, 2009
aldon:

@mama gee,wetin u dey do here wen u suppose local movie thread.anywayz,2 answer ya dumb question,rugged na d baba of naija rap muzik.h[b]ope i don break am down 4 ya dumbass.[/b]tank u ehh remain in d local movie forum.okay

Its all blogging bro. Just fun and leisure, and no one is a dumb ass dude. You taking it too much into your heart. Am not getting paid, i don't know if you are or anyone else but i am not, rather they should pay us by dishing out "MUSIC" not "SOUNDS"  You said you breaking it down then this is what you broke down. . . . . . . "rugged na d baba of naija rap muzik" Is that suppose to be a statement or a fact? We are not zombies, we can't just take it like that and move on like mumu. Now check it! Rugged is good. Yes! I love his delivery too, i won't stop listening to his "Peace or War" and "Ruggedy Baba", i fit sing am from A reach Z, these tracks are my favorite tracks cos of the mad venom delivery.
Rugged is good but not the best naija rapper. Quit using achievement to prove your point that Rugged is best. If you wann use achievement that you gatto look me in the eyes and tell me "Lil wayne is better than legendary KRS ONE" Mode9 is a better/best rapper and the illest and realest naija has ever produced. TRY GOOGLE THAT!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
@bjmighty,i knw dat is where u are going.okay listen,mode9 is far 4rm being d best rapper,he is a gud lyricist but not d best.realest?dis word annoys me,mode9 realest on what basis?are other rappers cartoons? mode9 impress a few guyz nd gets no comments 4rm d ladies so i totally disagree wit u.i knw u just luv mode9 but dnt conclude lyk dat.MODE9 just gud lyricist -yes.best rapper-No.
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
@bjmighty,mode9,a better rapper than ruggedman - NO.for God sake,d dude is underground,let him remain thurr.krs neva drags best rapper title wit any mainstream rapper.mode9 aint even fit 2b naija krs1. Putting a mode9 ahead of ruggedman doesnt make one,a hiphop head.
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by javalove(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
aldon:

@bjmighty,i knw dat is where u are going.okay listen,mode9 is far 4rm being d best rapper,he is a gud lyricist but not d best.realest?dis word annoys me,mode9 realest on what basis?are other rappers cartoons? mode9 impress a few guyz nd gets no comments 4rm d ladies so i totally disagree wit u.i knw u just luv mode9 but dnt conclude lyk dat.MODE9 just gud lyricist -yes.best rapper-No.

u r d worst blogger (after skingo) nairaland has ever produced. . .
Re: Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt? by aldon: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
Thanx java grin

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Lyric / Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria / Omoge: Lambo Da Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.